The 3rd Annual Thaivisa Awards!

cdnvic

Nice post TP.

I like you, so I hope that means I am not in your dislike list  :D

And I agree, the mods you mentioned are good.

But this thread is about you guys, the members and the posters.

Congrats to all.

No Tuky,

you are not on my "Disliked list'... I like you and your posts, but we have never had any "interaction".

Hope you understand.

maybee one day :D or one thread :D

Now we have mate :o

I guess I have to wait until next year (as do you :D ) :D:D

How long does it take to get from my place to your place again Lampshade?  :o

During normal daytime traffic, it would be about 4 1/2. I drove it yesterday total bummer to bumper in 5 1/2. There are a few tricky roads to find.

I'm not surprised it took longer :D

Backpack, where were you when the rumours were flying about Somchai out of prison??

These rumours are floating around almost daily, however until I hear something with a bit of credibility I'm not really paying attention... as I'm sure you can appreciate I don't want to ask questions too often every time the slightest rumour appears.

Don't worry though, my ear is firmly to the ground and according to local uniforms the guy is still eating "kao daeng" every morning - for how long though nobody knows!

Backpack, where were you when the rumours were flying about Somchai out of prison??

These rumours are floating around almost daily, however until I hear something with a bit of credibility I'm not really paying attention... as I'm sure you can appreciate I don't want to ask questions too often every time the slightest rumour appears.

Don't worry though, my ear is firmly to the ground and according to local uniforms the guy is still eating "kao daeng" every morning - for how long though nobody knows!

That's the way. :o

Mods - I feel that the OP was posted only in part. I was looking for the recognition in respect of the fattest ginger bloke on the forum. I had been in training and everything, and even revised for a blood test.

In light of this startling omission, I have no option but to assume that somewhere among the mods is a distinctinctly gingerist - or worse, hairist - trend. If this is a policy, I shall have no alternative but to act. Just remember Dr King, Gandhi, the Kennedys - they all stood up for what was right.

And in case anyone gets any ideas - in the event of my assassination, papers are lodged with my lawyers that will blow the lid off TV. You have been warned.

Mods - I feel that the OP was posted only in part. I was looking for the recognition in respect of the fattest ginger bloke on the forum. I had been in training and everything, and even revised for a blood test.

In light of this startling omission, I have no option but to assume that somewhere among the mods is a distinctinctly gingerist - or worse, hairist - trend. If this is a policy, I shall have no alternative but to act. Just remember Dr King, Gandhi, the Kennedys - they all stood up for what was right.

And in case anyone gets any ideas - in the event of my assassination, papers are lodged with my lawyers that will blow the lid off TV. You have been warned.

Ok, ok. Since you asked nicely. The ginger whinger award goes to ...............

Sadman. :o:D:D:D

Ok, ok. Since you asked nicely. The ginger whinger award goes to ...............

He'll never look back LOL :D

'Tis is good thing you have done Jockstar in recognising The Ginger Whinger.............

You are indeed worthy of your award :D

Watch out for shadowy figures on ricey knolls. :o