The Best Dressmaker In Bkk?

Linisha

Just posting a quick question about advice about where to go to buy wedding dress? I am looking for a place to buy a wedding dress and a brides maids dress for my sisters wedding. I would really appreciate all advice about the best tailor to go to, and preferrably one that is also reasonable in price. Well really it would also be interesting to know something about what is a reasonable price for a tailormade gown.

Thanks in advance!

try searching the general forum for threads on tailors, then go check them out and see if they do gowns. All the tailors I have seen do both male and female clothing. Also, if you pick one of the reputable ones and they don't do gowns they could easily refer you to someone who does.

try searching the general forum for threads on tailors, then go check them out and see if they do gowns. All the tailors I have seen do both male and female clothing. Also, if you pick one of the reputable ones and they don't do gowns they could easily refer you to someone who does.

Thanks. I think I will post in the general forum. Would be nice to know if someone was really pleased with a particular tailor.