Movie Times For Major Cinema At Avenue Mall

Jingthing

OK, for local movies schedules I usually check movieseer first:

http://www.movieseer.com/th/index.aspx

However, I have noticed that quite often the schedule for the Avenue cinema is MISSING from the movieseer site. Annoying as that's my favorite cinema to go to.

So in case you don't know, here's where you can go for the Avenue cinema only:

http://www.majorcineplex.com/search-results/?cinemaId_0=&movieId_0=

Scroll down until you get to the Pattaya location. (8 theaters.)

Pattaya in Thai:

เมเจอร์ ซีนีเพล็กซ์ พัทยา

OK, today the Avenue schedule is on movieseer, but trust me, quite often it's just missing.

Cheers for that Jing.

I'm looking forward to the new Batman movie coming up.

This is the place that has cheap tickets every daytime, correct? use to be wednesday only but I read recently it's every day now, 80 baht or something like that?

Edited by hotandhumid

Thanks. I also have the same problem. You think the big office in Bangkok could run a more efficient organization. A couple years ago the schedule on the website was wrong. I mention it to the clerk selling the tickets, "You need to update the movie schedule on your website.." and she said, "OH, you come here early to find out what time movie starts." DUH

Thanks. I think I'll hit the movies tomorrow. thumbsup.gif

If you're going to The Avenue, wear a coat.

And don't come late (as in late for the commercials and other stuff they run before the actual movie). Because of the lack of customers they often cancel shows if no one have bought a ticket before the advertised start time.

Edited by MZurf

Thanks. I also have the same problem. You think the big office in Bangkok could run a more efficient organization. A couple years ago the schedule on the website was wrong. I mention it to the clerk selling the tickets, "You need to update the movie schedule on your website.." and she said, "OH, you come here early to find out what time movie starts." DUH

This is quite normal in Thailand - most small organizations and even big ones like the Thai football leagues do very little to update their websites. They just don't think that way.