My Thai Lady Is Lovely

smokie36

What a good topic. Ten years for me, a few of the usual struggles, but to me she is still beautiful, has a great smile, a filthy laugh, works way too hard, and I love her.

Funny thing, a few years ago I was working away from home elsewhere in Thailand. In a bar one evening talking to a slightly older bar girl, who I knew, and feeling a bit lonely. I said to her - 'You know I've been in Thailand for a few years now but never had sex with anyone but my wife, maybe I should ?. She looked at me and said - do you love her? - of course I do very much, - then don't do it, came the reply. I haven't still and don't want to. Very happy with what I've got.

• Like 2

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dog licks me every morning, love it.

I think that may be too much information...

A man walks into a bar, in the fire place is a dog sat licking his Balls, The man said to the barman , wish i could do that , the bar tender said "If you give him a biscute he may let you.

Nice to wake up with my Thai telak,

Walking around the bedroom with Nothing on but her white panties, that i gave her as a gift...

Lovelyclap2.gif

have a nice day all..

Cheers....started my day off with a grin! clap2.gif

You pair of rotten bar stewards.....it's three months until I go back to see my lady.

Just joking, guys. It's good to hear of people being happy with life. (I am just jealous as heck!) thumbsup.gif

Walking around the bedroom with Nothing on but her white panties, that i gave her as a gift...

Lovelyclap2.gif

have a nice day all..

You pair of rotten bar stewards.....it's three months until I go back to see my lady.

Just joking, guys. It's good to hear of people being happy with life. (I am just jealous as heck!) thumbsup.gif

Every dog has his day Rob! rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

Lovelyclap2.gif

have a nice day all..

Every dog has his day Rob! rolleyes.gif

I was going to ask who d'ya think you're calling a dog..... forgot about the avatar!! whistling.gif Yup, this dog has an itch that's needing scratched. Roll on February, unless she gets the visa before then...

• Like 1

Bless her, she keeps telling me she likes cold weather.... "Thailand too hot"..and she says she wants to see snow... She's gone a bit quiet about the visa lately, I think she's started to listen to sense at long last. Anyway, the airfare is bloody ridiculous right now, so she'll probably choose to stay home for the moment,

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I need to make a train journey in the UK later this month and was moaning about the cost of the ticket.

She goes online and finds one half of the price within the hour......bless her.

Now I'm just waiting for her to mention some new shoes she's seen at Central.....tongue.png

Only kidding....what a gem! wub.png

Love the tune Dancealot. thumbsup.gif

My girl let's me feel my ideas and thoughts really matter.

I give my (Thai)girl the same feeling back by supporting her thoughts and ideas.

Pffffff. That was difficult to speak out.

Unfortunately i'm more of a Richard Briers in The Good Life kind of guy.....luckily she is as beautiful as his missus....and packs a meaner punch! laugh.png

I need to make a train journey in the UK later this month and was moaning about the cost of the ticket.

Now I'm just waiting for her to mention some new shoes she's seen at Central.....tongue.png

I have a serious relationship with Karma on the side. But that doesn't count as 'cheating'.thumbsup.gif

I'd say most people in relationships with thai women or anyone else for that matter go along a standard course including the usual infatuation stage, followed by comfortably, stability & familiarity. Of all the couples I know personally only a couple have turned out to be the disaster zone stories that seem to prevail on thaivisa & that both were responsible for the breakdown of their relationship in their own ways. You rarely hear on TV of the couple who met, dated a while then decided that they weren't really compatible & went their separate ways with little if any drama, cause those stories aren't juicy enough or interesting enough for the masses to post about or the couple who met, fell in love & lived happily ever after with the occasional blip. :D

• Like 1

I'd say most people in relationships with thai women or anyone else for that matter go along a standard course including the usual infatuation stage, followed by comfortably, stability & familiarity. Of all the couples I know personally only a couple have turned out to be the disaster zone stories that seem to prevail on thaivisa & that both were responsible for the breakdown of their relationship in their own ways. You rarely hear on TV of the couple who met, dated a while then decided that they weren't really compatible & went their separate ways with little if any drama, cause those stories aren't juicy enough or interesting enough for the masses to post about or the couple who met, fell in love & lived happily ever after with the occasional blip. biggrin.png

very true, but there are a high number of disaster stories still to be told, due to the often wrong reason men seek relationships in thailand.

I'd say most people in relationships with thai women or anyone else for that matter go along a standard course including the usual infatuation stage, followed by comfortably, stability & familiarity. Of all the couples I know personally only a couple have turned out to be the disaster zone stories that seem to prevail on thaivisa & that both were responsible for the breakdown of their relationship in their own ways. You rarely hear on TV of the couple who met, dated a while then decided that they weren't really compatible & went their separate ways with little if any drama, cause those stories aren't juicy enough or interesting enough for the masses to post about or the couple who met, fell in love & lived happily ever after with the occasional blip. biggrin.png

very true, but there are a high number of disaster stories still to be told, due to the often wrong reason men seek relationships in thailand.

Oh I totally agree but my point is that you hear about the disasters cause they need to be told, usually the teller is trying to place blame or figure out what the hell happened so posts about it hoping for either sympathy, advice or help but all that usually happens is a load of abuse.

If those of us in normal healthy relationships posted every few weeks "all good here, nothing to report" then the thread would sink like a lead balloon & the forum wouldn't be nearly as lively :D

• Like 2

Been married 12 years and still get my breakfast in bed, she is wonderful.

Yesterday we bought our first house and to see the smile on her face was worth the wait.smile.png

However, after the house is bought in most Thai/Western relationships it's usually downhill.blink.png

• Like 1

I think she's psychic as well....just received this pic....

post-78923-0-14178300-1360686295_thumb.j

The bill will be in the post no doubt! w00t.gif

• Like 1

Ohoh! Whatever it takes, hey! You 2 seem to have a strong mental connection.

That's a good basis for a relationsmile.png .

Next time you will see her i trust her fridge is filled with European and Asian delicacies and a good portion of the yellow, bubbly fluid.

Close eyes and think really hard.wink.png

I found my moustache emoticon thanks to youneus.gif

wai.gif

I didn't know you wore kitten heels Smokes. Is there something you want to tell us? rolleyes.gif

Back to the OP..

neus.gifwai.gif

Edited by Dancealot