My Thai Lady Is Lovely

smokie36

Been married 12 years and still get my breakfast in bed, she is wonderful.

Yesterday we bought our first house and to see the smile on her face was worth the wait.smile.png

However, after the house is bought in most Thai/Western relationships it's usually downhill.blink.png

Not the next day!

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then your money runs out, she still love you as before right! 555

You're on the wrong thread falkan....and clearly well out of your depth.

Try reading through the entire thread and you just might learn a thing or two. wink.png

Don't let them

Mr. Smokiethumbsup.gif you are on the right path.neus.gif

Try reading through the entire thread and you just might learn a thing or two. wink.png

Don't let them

I know mate. Hopefully a mod will drift along and delete such negativity from this happy place.

Don't let them

I know mate. Hopefully a mod will drift along and delete such negativity from this happy place.

There is only one human capable of this: Cutey Honey.

Edited by Dancealot

Did you get a ticking off for drinking then David? biggrin.png

Actually no. It was one of the 2 Leos that the Farm mother bought me one day from the local shop.

I didn't ask for them ... she just bought them for me.

Gotta love that Farm Family ... wub.png

BTW ... I do have an interesting twist on the 'Sick Buffalo' story ... but another day maybe!

Did you get a ticking off for drinking then David? biggrin.png

Actually no. It was one of the 2 Leos that the Farm mother bought me one day from the local shop.

I didn't ask for them ... she just bought them for me.

Gotta love that Farm Family ... wub.png

BTW ... I do have an interesting twist on the 'Sick Buffalo' story ... but another day maybe!

One Leo and you forget where you left your glasses?

That farm life must be waaaaay too relaxing! thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

Happy together with my Thai wife of five years, our three year old son and my Thai 9 year old step daughter.

Everyone who hasn't met a Thai person or been to Thailand has a wrong opinion of farrang / Thai marriages

Its all bad they take your money, rip you off, buffallos always sick, parents sick, ect ect ect....

this just doesn't happen!

but people love to stereotype

i have never been happier than with my thai wife let the good times roll

Can't help it I have actualy heard that one before always makes me laugh.

• Like 1

Been with my wife for 7 years but on Saturday we will celebrate 14 days of actuall legal marriage biggrin.png Had a great wedding 14 days ago in Gulgong NSW and I married my soul mate! and I mean that! She is also my best friend as well as my lover. Couldn't imagine life without her wub.png

but it took quite a while to make up your mind wink.png

Been with my wife for 7 years but on Saturday we will celebrate 14 days of actuall legal marriage biggrin.png Had a great wedding 14 days ago in Gulgong NSW and I married my soul mate! and I mean that! She is also my best friend as well as my lover. Couldn't imagine life without her wub.png

No not really. We were both decided years ago, Just to busy doing other things and enjoying life biggrin.png

No not really. We were both decided years ago, Just to busy doing other things and enjoying life biggrin.png

no like me he just did not marry the first thai in the first week he hit town.

• Like 2

Have to agree with many on here.

It is good to see a thread like this.

Good one 'Smokie'

There are so many knockers on the forum about Thai ladies but I would hazard a guess a large percentage of those people should take a long hard look at themselves especially their brain.

As I knew, so many out there with Thai wives are very happy with their new life, but it's still good to here.

My wife and I have only been together for 4 years, has been fantastic. I love her, and she loves me for the person that I am, not my money (as I ain't got that much, and in real terms with all the land she owns she is richer than me).

Now I suppose I shall have to wait another year or two for a pleasant thread like this.dam_n!

• Like 1

Have to agree with many on here.

It is good to see a thread like this.

Good one 'Smokie'

There are so many knockers on the forum about Thai ladies but I would hazard a guess a large percentage of those people should take a long hard look at themselves especially their brain.

As I knew, so many out there with Thai wives are very happy with their new life, but it's still good to here.

My wife and I have only been together for 4 years, has been fantastic. I love her, and she loves me for the person that I am, not my money (as I ain't got that much, and in real terms with all the land she owns she is richer than me).

Now I suppose I shall have to wait another year or two for a pleasant thread like this.dam_n!

You can always come back and reread this one from time to time.thumbsup.gif
  • Like 1

Nice thread Smokie!

Married for nine wonderful years, she has given me three intelligent, healthy, happy children.

She works harder than me for our eventual retirement in Thailand.

My dear departed father said in his last days of 2004 that she was the best thing to ever happen to me, he was correct.

He only

the surface on this positive subject. I get the feeling some are afraid to express their positive feelings about their beautiful liaison. Edited by Dancealot

wife is my best mate, we are joined at the hip.

honestly it's not to everyones likeing but we never go out without each other or our 2 beautiful daughters, 6 months the other 9 years.

fishing,swimming,muay thai, restaurants, museums etc, we dont enjoy it without each other or children.

everyday is so joyfull in our house, we have very little money, always have had just a moderate wage, quite good but by no means wealthy, however we are happy.

when we met i had nothing, she helped me through the hard times, got with me and stuck with me when i was really struggling.

now we are kicking ass and happy, but when we had nothing we were really very happy then to.

• Like 1