My Thai Lady Is Lovely

smokie36

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its like sweet music to me....smile.png

Same for me

Married 12.5 years and could not be happier.

Wake up every morning and greeted with a smile...yes, a Thai smile

Fantastic.thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

heh Kev you are talking about my wife ...mate.

Good to see a positive thread, thought I never would! I think the success stories outweigh the hard luck stories, but we are the silent majority.

I am happily married as well, 5 years and together for 8 years. A struggle for us at first, but belief in each other and a bit of good luck means we are now living together here, in our own house, which , against all the common wisdom of TV, I let my mrs design and build.

She managed the build. I kept away working and just came over in time to move into the finished article. It is ..almost perfect and we feel like lottery winners to be honest, grin at each other when we wake up and just enjoy it all so much.

Good for all you positive folks out there, keep the faith.

PP

• Like 2

Same for me

Married 12.5 years and could not be happier.

Wake up every morning and greeted with a smile...yes, a Thai smile

Fantastic.thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

heh Kev you are talking about my wife ...mate.

If it applies to you, kevvy, as I'm sure it does...... yes.

Edited by kevjohn
  • Like 2

i met her a year ago. follow by i met her cheerful family and sibings. although its too early to say, i feel she true, i trust my judgement.

intending to marry her soon, one of the ladies that made me change my life to the better.

so much i wish to move over to thailand right now to spend my days with her, so much finance is blocking my way. career first no choice~

but i hope like the rest you guys. to enjoy retirement soon in Thailand :)

• Like 1

I know that this will seem like a group hug (until the nay-sayers arrive), but I'm 100% in accord with smokie36 ... my Thai Lady is also lovely wub.png

Want to know more about Fish Farms or a simple Australian Visa Application ?

I have a diamond

Just goes to show that there are a lot of sincere genuine relationships out there and very nice to hear. If all your ladies are 1/2 as nice as mine (8 yrs together) then you all have gems.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Well....my lassie was over visiting the UK with me recently and had a pleasant if chilly time of it. giggle.gif

So I'd like to treat her to a romantic break when we have time off in June/July....maybe a week or a little more.....somewhere in SEA.

Anyone recommend a truly romantic place to jet off to for a few days.....? Maybe a few words about the place and why...? whistling.gif

No expense spared naturally.... (Within reason....she would say) tongue.png

I hope you are all having a great time together. smile.png

Edit : Oops....I forgot a bit of ...wub.png

Edited by smokie36

We went to Penang a couple years back, we both loved it, great street food, visited some temples and beach,,I made the wrong choice of hotel for location though, I booked into the traders in Georgetown, but got a free shuttle to the golden sands( or golden beach) hotel,, that seemed to be a decent hotel in a great location we had a nice relaxing and romantic holiday as we left the kids with the in laws,,

made up for leaving them this year, we took them to HK Disney, they certainly loved it,

• Like 1

Sorry, but just bumping this very worthwhile thread. There are almost 14,000 views!!! That tells me you want to read a happy story about Thai-foreigner relationships or you are already there. If the latter, tell us (and OP Smokie36, too).

Edited by Kaoboi Bebobp
  • Like 1

pics or <deleted>! smile.png

Against the rules. tongue.png

Suffice to say she is stunningly beautiful, intelligent and a wonderful partner. smile.png

Watch the word stunning around here, apparently it means other things.

I wish my wife had a boat, then she would be perfect.

A stunning boat.

Well....my lassie was over visiting the UK with me recently and had a pleasant if chilly time of it. giggle.gif

So I'd like to treat her to a romantic break when we have time off in June/July....maybe a week or a little more.....somewhere in SEA.

Anyone recommend a truly romantic place to jet off to for a few days.....? Maybe a few words about the place and why...? whistling.gif

Just spent time in Sri Lanka with my Thai wife, flew BKK to Colombo. Mostly stayed at Unawatuna at the La Veranda Di Serina hotel right on the ocean. Just beautiful and laid back, reminded me of Thailand 15 years ago. Luckily wife enjoys curry. BTW a fresh coconut with good quality Arak is delicious as are the lobster. For the GF, shopping for clothes, have some great colour co-ordination, light weight and cheap

EDIT: PM me if you want the owners phone number, will book direct and savings on the Agoda price

Edited by simple1
  • Like 1

Just spent time in Sri Lanka with my Thai wife, flew BKK to Colombo. Mostly stayed at Unawatuna at the La Veranda Di Serina hotel right on the ocean. Just beautiful and laid back, reminded me of Thailand 15 years ago. Luckily wife enjoys curry. BTW a fresh coconut with good quality Arak is delicious as are the lobster. For the GF, shopping for clothes, have some great colour co-ordination, light weight and cheap

EDIT: PM me if you want the owners phone number, will book direct and savings on the Agoda price

Thanks for that. Yeah Sri Lanka is definitely a place I want to visit. Perhaps next year...combined with a trip to the Maldives. smile.png

Will bear in mind your kind offer as well.

My C-L wife is beautiful but I don't see her much these days. She is so beautiful that she travels around Thailand and the region for one of the big Thai corporations.

Edited by JLCrab