My Thai Lady Is Lovely

smokie36

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... nice to see a positive thread. I'm in! 7 years, 2 kids... still saving for the grand return to Thailand, but overall life couldn't be better!

...but now we're all sounding a little bit smug wink.png

Not smug, but happy with what we have in life. Wishing you a happy return!

An update on my Thai lady.

She was just in OZ for a 3 week vacation. Good time had by all. She met plenty of family and friends, all who loved her. My nephew absolutely adored her and would still be attached to her waist if he could be.

After 18 months things still going strong. thumbsup.gif

• Like 2

She was just in OZ for a 3 week vacation. Good time had by all. She met plenty of family and friends, all who loved her. My nephew absolutely adored her and would still be attached to her waist if he could be.

Good to know you had a wonderful time. Your TV musings were certainly missed!

Hope you and g/f manage to be together on a permanent basis in the not too distant future.

wub.png

Good to know you had a wonderful time. Your TV musings were certainly missed!

Hope you and g/f manage to be together on a permanent basis in the not too distant future.

wub.png

Thanks Eddie...just have to work out what country.. laugh.png

Going by my own experience, it sounds like your only worry might be that everyone ends up loving her more than you. I have had to settle for basking in my wife’s reflected glow.wink.pngbiggrin.pngwub.png It is not a bad position to be in though. Edited by villagefarang
  • Like 1

Going by my own experience, it sounds like your only worry might be that everyone ends up loving her more than you. I have had to settle for basking in my wife’s reflected glow.wink.pngbiggrin.pngwub.png It is not a bad position to be in though.

Id be happy to do similar. It would certainly mean i could do less talking and sit back and zone out laugh.png

• Like 1

Its like sweet music to me....smile.png

Same for me

Married 12.5 years and could not be happier.

Wake up every morning and greeted with a smile...yes, a Thai smile

Fantastic.thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

I am delighted to read your words clap2.gif ... me too greeted with a smile every morning every days of the year... when my (poor) friends in France told me many times " You are mad, beware all girls in Thailand are hookers just looking for money"... when never before had I been so happy, even her family her daughter, old paa and mae are so kind .. OK thailand may not be paradise, but somewhere it is for me as far as my own life is concerned wub.png so corruption, freedom of expression prices of Tuk Tuk in Phuket... and so on are a background (for me)

PS: OK I do not live in Phuket LOL

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

My girl just offered to take me out bar hopping for the afternoon.....and she is picking up the bill....w00t.gif

Another total keeper!! wub.png

Edit: That is to make up for the awful tshirt she bought me earlier....whistling.gifwhistling.gif

Edited by smokie36
  • Like 1

My girl just offered to take me out bar hopping for the afternoon.....and she is picking up the bill....w00t.gif

Another total keeper!! wub.png

Edit: That is to make up for the awful tshirt she bought me earlier....whistling.gifwhistling.gif

.............and yet, I love the T-shirt that your lady bought me, it's not often you see theblether spaced out however!!!!

I concur, Smokies lady is a keeper wub.pngwai.gif

• Like 1

On the other hand my ex-husband insisted that his g/f loved him, but somehow insisted on trying to stay close to me...

I tried to subtly point out (at the time I was too young to receive my own pension, so was reliant on half his pension) that it would be far easier on both of us if he left me alone, but he countered saying we had been together too long to cut all ties...

He died believing (I've no doubt) that his g/f loved him.

Un-suprisingly, his g/f of 2 years (and her friend) became amazingly interested in everything of value (that we'd bought together) after he died.

Edit - Sorry, I'd forgotten why I started this post! It was 'cos all his friends (that didn't even know I existed) thought his g/f was wonderful. Such a quiet, warm-hearted person rolleyes.gif. She only showed her true colours after he died and I stepped in pointing out that everything we'd bought together, belonged to me.

She certainly cried then (at the lawyers office), but given short-shrift by everyone (including her representative), and stopped v quickly.

Edited by F1fanatic

• 1 month later...

I currently have two of them, and about to become three...zap ling noi's. I thought I was blessed when the thai lady I found agreed to marry me. Seven years on it is not only the pleasure she still brings but also the second jewell that is now my daughter too, who chose me to be her Dad, that I often stare at in amasement with a stupid grin on my face. Find the right ones, love and nurture them and they will bless you with unbounded love.

Yes Pigeonjake's new arrival has given us all a smile as well. smile.png

We work away at our relationships...and hope they are as long lasting and happy as yours Roadman. Best wishes to everyone! thumbsup.gif

On the other hand my ex-husband insisted that his g/f loved him, but somehow insisted on trying to stay close to me...

I tried to subtly point out (at the time I was too young to receive my own pension, so was reliant on half his pension) that it would be far easier on both of us if he left me alone, but he countered saying we had been together too long to cut all ties...

He died believing (I've no doubt) that his g/f loved him.

Un-suprisingly, his g/f of 2 years (and her friend) became amazingly interested in everything of value (that we'd bought together) after he died.

Edit - Sorry, I'd forgotten why I started this post! It was 'cos all his friends (that didn't even know I existed) thought his g/f was wonderful. Such a quiet, warm-hearted person rolleyes.gif. She only showed her true colours after he died and I stepped in pointing out that everything we'd bought together, belonged to me.

She certainly cried then (at the lawyers office), but given short-shrift by everyone (including her representative), and stopped v quickly.

Sounds like he died happy. Well, loving him doesn't mean she has to love you, too. After he's out of the picture, then the stuff becomes the issue, just as in a divorce.

But congrats on your victory.

• 1 month later...

Skype is a wonderful thing. Haven't been back in Thailand in nearly three months but we can talk every day and I see her wonderful smile every day! biggrin.png

Absence has made me look forward to seeing her again more and more.

Happy days...just a few more sleeps...smile.png

• Like 1

i wish i was talking to mine on skype,poor bugger has bloody hay fever and is in a foul temper,all those years lived in village which is now a suburb,urban sprawl continues,never had those problems,comes to clean n green place, and wattle trees and gum trees in flower,and now she is fit to fight anyone about anything.