Poll: How Much Of "It" Do You Get And What Affects It.

Shurup

How much of "IT" do you get?  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Second try on this one with the correct title and no silly pics.

This is a poll I thought about posting for a long time, unfortunately the poll options here are very limited for this sort of research but hopefully we can get the picture.

Basically I'm trying to find out how the sex frequency is affected by the age, age difference, relationship length and some other factors.

Everyone in any sort of relationship with a Thai female is welcome to reply as long as it's longer than one night.

Please limit the discussion to the poll questions and don't start something like "but the relationship is more than just sex...", yeah, I know it's more than that but sex is a very big part of it.

You're right, poll options are too limited,

I couldn't find a box with "less than once every 2nd month"

so i couldn't vote.

Strangely tho, after i said a couple of days ago that i couldn't stand this any longer and that we should separate,

it is now twice daily, on top of some random smokes daily.

I'm in a whole lot better mood already.

Ain't life funny

I was (am?) kinda in the same boat although I was doing better than you and after mentioning pretty much the same thing it got back to where it was when we met... not quite but close enough. A bad thing is that it has happened a few times already so it wasn't the first time I treatened to leave her. Not sure if I will put up with this too much longer if it happens again (there are other issues I'm having with her). This poll is to show her what a "normal" relationship is.

One could even ask:

Are you ever concerned more for your partner's pleasures than you might be for yourself??

If you even have to be concerned, then you and your partner is a misfit IMO,

if you fit, you won't have to think at all, but just enjoy being

One could even ask:

Are you ever concerned more for your partner's pleasures than you might be for yourself??

If you even have to be concerned, then you and your partner is a misfit IMO,

if you fit, you won't have to think at all, but just enjoy being

it would seem you are doomed then.

Didn't give any options to reflect multiple concurrent relationships, some are years ongoing some never intended to last more than a few months.

And why stop at a 20 year difference I'm sure most many here are greater than that.

Love this topic.

Since I'm in the "stereotypical" old farang / young Thai lady category, I find the results interesting. With a 30 year age gap and having now been a couple for almost two years, our sex life is wonderful, perhaps not as frantic as in the early stages but still wonderful. We enjoy our sex life and it is mutually satisfying. We both have a good sense of what works, try to keep it interesting and most importantly, don't forget how important this element of our relationship is to the other parts. Not surprising to me that when the sex is good the spill over to all other elements of the relationship is positive. I think it is important to have some spontaneity, a few times a week to me means approx. every two days, and if there are issues, then be prepared to discuss solutions not just the problem. It's easy to have sex become a huge relationship problem but if the couple truly love and respect each other, it can be the most pleasurable problem to solve.

• Like 2

Didn't give any options to reflect multiple concurrent relationships, some are years ongoing some never intended to last more than a few months.

And why stop at a 20 year difference I'm sure most many here are greater than that.

Poll options here are very limited, for your case you can use the most satisfying one of your multiple relationships, or take the approximate average of them all. :D

Love this topic.

Since I'm in the "stereotypical" old farang / young Thai lady category, I find the results interesting. With a 30 year age gap and having now been a couple for almost two years, our sex life is wonderful, perhaps not as frantic as in the early stages but still wonderful. We enjoy our sex life and it is mutually satisfying. We both have a good sense of what works, try to keep it interesting and most importantly, don't forget how important this element of our relationship is to the other parts. Not surprising to me that when the sex is good the spill over to all other elements of the relationship is positive. I think it is important to have some spontaneity, a few times a week to me means approx. every two days, and if there are issues, then be prepared to discuss solutions not just the problem. It's easy to have sex become a huge relationship problem but if the couple truly love and respect each other, it can be the most pleasurable problem to solve.

Love this reply! How old is your GF/wife may I ask?

Love this topic.

Love this reply! How old is your GF/wife may I ask?

You may.

In fact it is my 68th birthday today and my lady is 35.

She has a great sense of humor and we laugh a lot through the day. I forgot to mention how important humor and laughing is to a relationship.

Ass a matter of fact that is precisely what i have been proposing last few days,

i can't stand this pathetic depressing joke of a sex life no longer

Referring to earlier post of yours (second reply), you're saying that change didn't last long?

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/557985-poll-how-much-of-it-do-you-get-and-what-affects-it/#entry5334268

Sorry to hear that.<p>I hope my GF changes her behaviour for better and not temporary. Will see when I get back from work in a week time. Hoping I don't%