Baan Totster... Den Of Iniquity...

Totster

I didn´t tell anyone is was my birthday... I AM TURNING 30 :D ...

Glauka, I turn 30 in April. Its not so bad.

I'm travelling through South East Asia though to take my mind off it..... :D:D

redrus

I turned 30 14 years ago, trust me turning 30 is fab, turning 40, well now, where do I start...

Hey 40 is cool, what's wrong with 40? :o

Happy 30th Glauka... you're a REAL woman now!! Do you feel any different? :D

BTW, a little barfly tells me that LOVEJOY has secretly entered the Land of Smiles. Will he start a "Lovejoy does LOS" thread? :D

very true,i snuck in under the radar,nothing very exciting to report yet,24 hours on a plane is great craic though.

hopefully i will make a fool of myself tonight somewhere

happy birthday g ,as a spritely 31 year old i won't say life gets any better over 30,but it hasn't got worse which is good enough for me

btw seuga you got your harvey ball wanger recipe mixed up a bit,its vodka oj and galliano(the really tall bottle that no matter how long a bar is open they never finish the bottle)

my hotel smells like curry :D

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

"btw seuga you got your harvey ball wanger recipe mixed up a bit,its vodka oj and galliano(the really tall bottle that no matter how long a bar is open they never finish the bottle)"

Sorry, Sambuca de Galliano - that's the type I prefer. I always have a really tall bottle at home and you're right, it never runs out!!!

"Hey 40 is cool, what's wrong with 40?"

Everything starts slowing down, breaking and falling off! You become like a classic car, in need of constant TLC!

I'm still not "connecting" with this thread. :o

That's not a problem. Some threads we connect with, some we don't! How about if I offer you a Harvey Wallbanger? Would that change your mind? How about some nibbles from the bar? Later Glauka may dance some Flamenco...

What do you think?

Well... Normally when people are talking about thai whiskeys they mean Sangsom (which is actually a Rum) or Mekong (a rice whiskey) . It is possible it could also be Lao Kao which is a potent and rather rough tasting rice whiskey

totster :D

Sangsom sounds familiar...she thought it was songam or something like that..... thanks Totster!

L

No problem.. glad to be of service . :D

samsong.gif

Oooo, that looks like it burns. :D

Nobody told me it was Glauka's b'day ! :D

Well, I am not wishing her a Happy B-day, she never got me my sake. :o

T-BB Kayo is the one to get your sake....I don´t know what are you talking about? Can I offer you a beer? or whisky ( bear in mind that if you ask me something weird you have to ask Kayo he is the one to know about strange drinks)

>Now Can you wish me a Happy birthday? :o

Am I supposed to dance to the dulcet tune of Scotland the Brave then?

My melons might fall off again and we wouldn't like that, would we? Is it time for a drink or is it too early? I'll have a bloody mary as usual.

Glauka requests the tune to dance to.

If your melons fall off, I'll help you recover them and return them to their former glory.

It's never too early - here's your bloody mary, I've put in an extra splash, just cos it's for you...

Please Can you play Miguel Poveda...I have put my new dress and shoes on...Can I have J&B with coke? I have to be a little bit drunk before start dancing...

Patsy when are you going to tell us your African adventures?

Ah, isn't that nice... yum. I'll bring an extra pair just in case...

An extra pair of what???

Please Can you play Miguel Poveda...I have put my new dress and shoes on...Can I have J&B with coke? I have to be a little bit drunk before start dancing...

Here's a large one then, after that you can have seconds, then you start dancing. This is okay with you?

Africa was hot and sunny - about 35 Centigrade. Very relaxing, lots to eat and drink, nice hotel, nice beach, nice pool etc. The only downfall was coming back to - 3 Centigrade and now i have a cold.

But not to worry will be in Thailand in April, I hope, and then spring will have sprung here.

I'm still not "connecting" with this thread. :o

This is a virtual harem...here you can find a bar on your right; here is where all the shows are held. On your left hand side you can find the main Salon where you can enjoy quite nights smoking cigarretes,talking to one of our girls or other costumers. On the top floor you can find the rooms...but we don´t use them too much because we spend most of the time in the bar...

So just come and enjoy.... :D

if you don´t like it just leave, thank you!. We don´t need to explain ourselves and of course nobody is forcing you to read it...

so please stick to your " HOw much do u drink?" topic which you seem to find more enjoyable... :o

T-BB Kayo is the one to get your sake....I don´t know what are you talking about? Can I offer you a beer? or whisky ( bear in mind that if you ask me something weird you have to ask Kayo he is the one to know about strange drinks)

It's not weird, it's the national drink of Japan. Made from rice for centuries with just as long a history, if not longer, as wine in Europe. Weird indeed!

Well, Happy B-Day anyway. If I want a beer I'll call you. :D

This topic is starting to piss me off, I don't understand even what the title means.

Baan Toster, what does baan mean, that Indian or something. Is this a ######ing hippie thread?

What is a hippie thread? :D

Is that were you talk about getting high or something, because we have already a few of those threads. BTW, drugs are illegal in Thailand. And as far as I know no one has dicussed the technique for ty-dying clothes.

Maybe your tights are riding there superboy, might want to check on 'em. :D

You wrap elastic bands around certain parts of a white t-shirt and then put it into a bucket of dye - let it dry and then remove the elastic. TA DA one ty-dyed t-shirt. I made lots when i was a kid in the 70's. Could work with baggy fisherman pants as well I guess.

Well, back to topic - I shall be arriving later on in my (this is a new one) MANGO outfit, I was getting bored with the watermelons and to be quite honest the pips were getting on my tits too much...

So perhaps a more tropical cocktail could be invented to go with the new choreography, Barmaid?

You wrap elastic bands around certain parts of a white t-shirt and then put it into a bucket of dye - let it dry and then remove the elastic. TA DA one ty-dyed t-shirt. I made lots when i was a kid in the 70's. Could work with baggy fisherman pants as well I guess.

Well, back to topic - I shall be arriving later on in my (this is a new one) MANGO outfit, I was getting bored with the watermelons and to be quite honest the pips were getting on my tits too much...

So perhaps a more tropical cocktail could be invented to go with the new choreography, Barmaid?

Oh stop it you melon juggling hippie you. You are going to give us all a bad name with the spandex wearing crowd. :o

It's not weird, it's the national drink of Japan. Made from rice for centuries with just as long a history, if not longer, as wine in Europe. Weird indeed!

This topic is starting to piss me off, I don't understand even what the title means.

Baan Toster, what does baan mean, that Indian or something. Is this a ######ing hippie thread?

Is that were you talk about getting high or something, because we have already a few of those threads. BTW, drugs are illegal in Thailand. And as far as I know no one has dicussed the technique for ty-dying clothes.

Go get 'im thaibebop, we don't want weirdos an this thread, er, then what am I doing here? Oh yeah, I was enjoying a Harvey Wallbanger! And trying to get Glauka drunk...

Go get 'im thaibebop, we don't want weirdos an this thread, er, then what am I doing here? Oh yeah, I was enjoying a Harvey Wallbanger! Yeah, is Harvey enjoying it as much as you? And trying to get Glauka drunk...

Well if you succeed don't let her dance, she'll get TV banned from the interent. :D

post-12676-1138738285_thumb.jpg

Is that not just a previous avatar young man.....? Or am I just far too suspicious.

redrus

Red, you are not far wrong.. It´s a pic of our lake, but indeed from a previous (yet eerily similar sunset...) and i have used it as an avatar B4...

by the way, have I ever mentioned that it is the most beautiful lake in the world.

Don't know if this is the right place to post this question..

:D :D As the question was alcohol related I guess we´re alright. Welcome to LOS and Baan Toss, Lisa.

Hey 40 is cool, what's wrong with 40? :o

Happy 30th Glauka... you're a REAL woman now!! Do you feel any different? :D

BTW, a little barfly tells me that LOVEJOY has secretly entered the Land of Smiles. Will he start a "Lovejoy does LOS" thread? :D

very true,i snuck in under the radar,nothing very exciting to report yet,24 hours on a plane is great craic though.

Barfly... Leave me out of this for gawds saké............ :burp:

LJ, welcome back to LOS my friend.

I'm still not "connecting" with this thread. :D

That´s okay... Just hang around long enough... You are welcome to just spew utter <deleted> though... If you like.

That´s pretty much what the rest of us do.

Nobody told me it was Glauka's b'day ! :D

Same same... Feliz Cumpleaño Preciosa!

wes, we are thai related. Does it say Curryvisa.com?

NO. You are a <deleted>. Oops, did I just say that outloud.

:D