Baan Totster... Den Of Iniquity...

Totster

Actually............. it's like Patsy's harem dance, Glauka's flamenco, Khall's salsa, TBB's imaginary boom boom (did I say that? :D ), Kayo's Zacapsa........... :D

Let's just dance boyz & gals!!! :o

It seems you imagine more for me than I do. What is my Boom Boom and do I like it? Or more importantly do others like it? :D

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually............. it's like Patsy's harem dance, Glauka's flamenco, Khall's salsa, TBB's imaginary boom boom (did I say that? :D ), Kayo's Zacapsa........... :D

Let's just dance boyz & gals!!! :o

It seems you imagine more for me than I do. What is my Boom Boom and do I like it? Or more importantly do others like it? :D

We like it baby we like it!!!!!! Just enjoy, ok? !!! :D

Let's just dance boyz & gals!!! :D

yeah no, it's sort of <deleted> nto watch depending on the girl, and my drunkeness but don't try to do any boom boom with me... again.

:o

yeah no, it's sort of <deleted> nto watch depending on the girl, and my drunkeness but don't try to do any boom boom with me... again.

I feel left out, why no 'Suegha's Harvey Wallbangers'?

Actually............. it's like Patsy's harem dance, Glauka's flamenco, Khall's salsa, TBB's imaginary boom boom (did I say that? :D ), Kayo's Zacapsa...........

We like it baby we like it!!!!!! Just enjoy, ok? !!!

Nothing but a big smile on my face! :D

Aw, come on, it was just your leg! :burp:

Not a Tripper, not a Cliquer, not a Hareem girl and could only find a closed door at the Den of Iniquity.

I'm going to the Pets forum to see if anyone wants to start a kennel club. :D

I'm a tripper :D

You took your time... didn't you Tripperj? :D

Old Croc: I don't even wanna go there!!!! :D

I am going to have a shower...and then relax and watch a movie, is nobody here at the moment so i am going to enjoy this peaceful moment at the harem.... :o

Hang on, I'll be there in a minute...

So nice to see you Suegha i will get you a drink...do you want ice in your Harvey Wallbangers?

Do you want to hang out with me, watch a film or play cards? :D

I am going to have a shower...and then relax and watch a movie, is nobody here at the moment so i am going to enjoy this peaceful moment at the harem.... :o

Hang on, I'll be there in a minute...

So nice to see you Suegha i will get you a drink...do you want ice in your Harvey Wallbangers?

Do you want to hang out with me, watch a film or play cards? :D

These are the best offers I've had in a long time, I'm spoiled for choice. How about we dance flamenco? You could teach me!

Nothing but a big smile on my face! :D

Aw, come on, it was just your leg! :D

:D I recall, but Not when I'm doing my Yoga and my leg is behind my head.

Khun Yak... Have you tried Nua Na Man Zacapa??

Not a Tripper, not a Cliquer, not a Hareem girl and could only find a closed door at the Den of Iniquity.

I'm going to the Pets forum to see if anyone wants to start a kennel club. :D

I'm a tripper :D

You took your time... didn't you Tripperj? :D

Old Croc: I don't even wanna go there!!!! :D

:D

Ok play some music and i will teach you how to move your hips and feet... :D

I already know how to move my hips and feet. How about if I teach you Irish dancing? I was actually asked to be in the original 'River Dance'. And I said, No, Flattley! :o

I already know how to move my hips and feet. How about if I teach you Irish dancing? I was actually asked to be in the original 'River Dance'. And I said, No, Flattley! :D

ok I want to learn irish dancing...however there is always the same problem with me I look too arabic for up north dancings.... :o and my flamenco movements are always present at least that is what my gym jazz teacher told me...anyway we can give it a go...

so where should i put my hands...

I already know how to move my hips and feet. How about if I teach you Irish dancing? I was actually asked to be in the original 'River Dance'. And I said, No, Flattley! :D

ok I want to learn irish dancing...however there is always the same problem with me I look too arabic for up north dancings.... :o and my flamenco movements are always present at least that is what my gym jazz teacher told me...anyway we can give it a go...

so where should i put my hands...

Most of the time in Irish dancing the hands remain firmly by your sides! Only when we get very advanced do you actually touch you partner. However, if you are a fast learner...