Need To Rent A Pickup Truck From Bangkok To Buriram

KHUNDAN

I need to rent a truck (Self Drive) to go from Bangkok to Buriram.

Need to drop the truck off in Buriram as I will not be coming back to Bangkok. (So one way)

Last time I rented a truck from Budget and went to Buriram and then back to Bangkok, but this time I just need to go one way. (to Buriram)

Any ideas? Any experiences? Hopefully someone has a cheap connection somewhere.

I stay in Nonthaburi if that matters.

Thanks

Dan

You Could Easily Rent one from Talad Rangsit/Talad Thai/ Talad Si Mum Muang Area as a lot of pick up trucks arrive here from other provinces with loaded goods and mostly travel back empty.

But as you said that you wont be driving it back so I guess you will have to take the driver with you as well, or pay the driver for traveling all the way to Buriram to pick up the truck if you do not want him to travel with you.

Hope this helps....

Most of the big hire companies do one way hire at no extra cost as long as you book it for a minimum of three days, I've done it numerous times here. If Hertz or someone have an office in Buriram is shouldn't be a problem.

Stay with BudgetCar, but don't drive it back to Bangkok but to Korat. At TescoLotus there is a BudgetCar office. I did it many times. It's a little hussle to return the car in Korat, but it is far better than driving back into BKK. Buses from Korat to BuriRum are no problem.

fatfather

Stay with BudgetCar, but don't drive it back to Bangkok but to Korat. At TescoLotus there is a BudgetCar office. I did it many times. It's a little hussle to return the car in Korat, but it is far better than driving back into BKK. Buses from Korat to BuriRum are no problem.

fatfather

Thanks as this is most likely the route I will take and then just catch a train back to home. Plus I can use the truck a couple days at home to take everyone to Big C etc...555

Budget seems to be good as they even came to my condo in Nonthaburi to pick the truck up at no extra cost.

Again thanks for the inputs..

Dan