My neighbor Urinated In My Garden...

surayu

Everytime the OP refers to Thais as 'the natives' a part of me cringes and feels ashamed to be white and living in this wonderful welcoming country where we get away with so much.

Hardly suprising considering the number of old colonial wannabees who live in Thailand

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen Thais just go out and pee against a three in the village here. Even if their house is much closer. Been in some drinking sessions and i was amazed that instead of walking to his home he chose the tree.

I tried to whizz on a tree at Lamphun Fair and was told in no uncertain terms that I must wai it first to apologise for whizzing on it.

Yes Besth, the voice of conscience, or the disgracefull lack of it in many souls nowadays.

With that been said, i would like this topic to be closed as i have just been put in a position in which a free exchange of opinions can't be made and even more, but we can't discuss it, so, don't make sense to continue, thanks all for partecipating, whatever your ideas were....

A pathetic attempt to hide away from yourself.

You want a free exchange of opinions - you have them. You just dont like what you're hearing because it doesnt fit your little-England, kleine Deutsche, petit Francais mentality that you are naturally better than the natives.

And yet . . and yet . . your entire posting history is about your problems with Thais.

So where does the problem lie - with you, or with them?

Surayu

I quickly scanned your posts on this thread, and read the title again

I suggest you read the forum rules and observe them. If you are having problem with one (or some) of your neighbor, then sure go ahead get some advice from people here.

But, try make this into a generalised derogatory against all Thais again, veiled or otherwise, and I will not be this tolerant.

In fact that's a reminder to everyone.

Your topic title has been changed to be more reflective of the situation.

By the way, I'm a Thai, and certainly have no desire to do anything in your garden!! Neither do millions of other Thais. rolleyes.gif

I did not know you were Thai Mig, l must be losing the plot, the time l have been reading here. I take my hat off and bow mam. wai.gif

Yes Besth, the voice of conscience, or the disgracefull lack of it in many souls nowadays.

With that been said, i would like this topic to be closed as i have just been put in a position in which a free exchange of opinions can't be made and even more, but we can't discuss it, so, don't make sense to continue, thanks all for partecipating, whatever your ideas were....

You want a free exchange of opinions - you have them. You just dont like what you're hearing because it doesnt fit your little-England, kleine Deutsche, petit Francais mentality that you are naturally better than the natives.

And yet . . and yet . . your entire posting history is about your problems with Thais.

Bendix you retardo of a poster, i guess that by your choice to use a dictator as your avatar i couldn't expect any better from you.

It's because here "some" of the moderators is bending the rules as they please, by modify my post and cancelling my response, what kind of conversation you would like to have on these conditions??? silly man

• Like 1

Bendix you retardo of a poster, i guess that by your choice to use a dictator as your avatar i couldn't expect any better from you.

It's because here "some" of the moderators is bending the rules as they please, by modify my post and cancelling my response, what kind of conversation you would like to have on these conditions??? silly man

I guess this would prompt a quicker action, any bets on it?

Everytime the OP refers to Thais as 'the natives' a part of me cringes and feels ashamed to be white and living in this wonderful welcoming country where we get away with so much.

Hardly suprising considering the number of old colonial wannabees who live in Thailand

I heard there is a proposal on national level to swap the bum's spray hose of every single thai toilette with a foreigner volounteer with smooth tongues....rumours, just rumours cheesy.gif

This sounds like its going to end in tears ,i would pack my shit and get outta there

If the whole village is against you ,YOU should move

if they are trying to provoke a reaction out of you on your own property its going to end in violence

sooner or later

A meter of heavy chain would also solve the problem ,but you may have to pay the medical expenses

or even stay in jail a few nights so best not to resort to weapons unless defending yourself from immediate attack

This sounds like its going to end in tears ,i would pack my shit and get outta there

if they are trying to provoke a reaction out of you on your own property its going to end in violence

sooner or later

A meter of heavy chain would also solve the problem ,but you may have to pay the medical expenses

or even stay in jail a few nights so best not to resort to weapons unless defending yourself from immediate attack

Yes i am aware of the risks, thanks, but the point is that we are not all tourists with a backpack already on, as very likely Bendix is, and leave everything behind, sometime we have to stand our grounds

sooner or later

Yes i am aware of the risks, thanks, but the point is that we are not all tourists with a backpack already on, as very likely Bendix is, and leave everything behind, sometime we have to stand our grounds

so ,whats the plan then ?

so ,whats the plan then ?

I will stay and increase the barrier between me and them, to prevent them and me to get hurt or disrespected, i am not looking for troubles, it has ALWAYS been someone stepping into my ground, not the other way round

This thread could have been much funnier, I agree lets close it down.

Agree, but the request has been ignored, despite changing the words from my mouth without even asking and by doing so, even the meanings....that's what prompted me to ask for a closure, you have no chances to give your reasons

Agree, but the request has been ignored, despite changing the words from my mouth without even asking and by doing so, even the meanings....that's what prompted me to ask for a closure, you have no chances to give your reasons

move to bkk or pattaya ,you will still be under scrutiny ,but it will be a bit more "diluted" because at the moment ,its You against the entire village

Your never going to win this situation .......

move to bkk or pattaya ,you will still be under scrutiny ,but it will be a bit more "diluted" because at the moment ,its You against the entire village

Your never going to win this situation .......

It's not that dramatic yet, i mean, usually everyone mind his own business or better to say, they are having some lazy time around and thinks about how to enjoy theirselfes, someone even works, but with the passion we all knows at their own peace.

Then something must trigger something into their mind and start thinking about some fabulous trick to get rich quick and without much effort, however, they are too lazy to carry on with their plan and let it go, that's the impression i have, not that they are trying to hard to hide it, there have been occasions where a neighbour would openly taunt passer by on the street to come into my property and telling them they were too afraid to try, some other times they would whisper to each others but not as much to not to hear them, you would not believe me, but right now by reading what i just wrote i would think this is insane, but it's the bare truth! what the heck should i do? go and hide it for the sake of the western and thai glory???? This is part of our world, people, and you should be ready to deal with it if you are confronted, do not escape as then you will make all of us look as an easy prey, make sure that they would struggle as much as possible if you have to fight for your life, surely you will not win against 10 men, but by giving them a hard time, you might contribute to save other people's lifes and attract some deserved attention on these many unwilling suicides and the criminals that are covering them up...

I live in a shop house an' there ain't no garden to piss in...what's the big deal?

you the one with the horses and the firework loving neighbor? Is this the same guy pissing on your land?

either you moved into the most evil village in thailand or you have offended someone. these things dont go this sideways over nothing

Edited by nocturn

I live in a shop house an' there ain't no garden to piss in...what's the big deal?

you the one with the horses and the firework loving neighbor? Is this the same guy pissing on your land?

either you moved into the most evil village in thailand or you have offended someone. these things dont go this sideways over nothing

hey man...I don't live in no stinkin' village...they ain't got no shophouses in stinkin' villages...an' we ain't got no stinkin' horses, just small bicycles for small children who toddle around all day and the stepdaughter is pregnant and there is a third one on the way...

and, I don't deserve this abuse as I try to do the best that I can...and oh, boo hoo...

someone investigate and then castigate this person!...abusive lout! and you threaten my children!

Edited by tutsiwarrior

I have seen many Brits pissing in the streets back home but I don't infer from this that British people are scum.

It is not nationality, but rather a person's personal beliefs / behaviour, that determines if they are scum.

Based on the OP's derogatory stereotyping of Thai people in the intro to this thread, I think he is scum.

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

Any Brit who pisses in the street IS scum whatever you think.

Did you just entirely miss his point? Yes, a Brit who pisses in the street is scum. But the point is that ONE Brit scum does not translate to all Brits being scum. Get it? Now replace the word "Brit" with "Thai." This is mostly for the OP's benefit.

Edited by Berkshire

It's not that dramatic yet, i mean, usually everyone mind his own business or better to say, they are having some lazy time around and thinks about how to enjoy theirselfes, someone even works, but with the passion we all knows at their own peace.

Then something must trigger something into their mind and start thinking about some fabulous trick to get rich quick and without much effort, however, they are too lazy to carry on with their plan and let it go, that's the impression i have, not that they are trying to hard to hide it, there have been occasions where a neighbour would openly taunt passer by on the street to come into my property and telling them they were too afraid to try, some other times they would whisper to each others but not as much to not to hear them, you would not believe me, but right now by reading what i just wrote i would think this is insane, but it's the bare truth! what the heck should i do? go and hide it for the sake of the western and thai glory???? This is part of our world, people, and you should be ready to deal with it if you are confronted, do not escape as then you will make all of us look as an easy prey, make sure that they would struggle as much as possible if you have to fight for your life, surely you will not win against 10 men, but by giving them a hard time, you might contribute to save other people's lifes and attract some deserved attention on these many unwilling suicides and the criminals that are covering them up...

I have no idea what you're trying to say here, try structuring your thoughts into paragraphs with some progression or organization.

I think our point is that whoever might be at fault, at this point your choices are just live with (means "accept") the situation as it is, or move somewhere else. Anything else will simply make your problems worse.

I have seen many Brits pissing in the streets back home but I don't infer from this that British people are scum.

It is not nationality, but rather a person's personal beliefs / behaviour, that determines if they are scum.

Based on the OP's derogatory stereotyping of Thai people in the intro to this thread, I think he is scum.

Sent from iPhone; please forgive any typos or violations of forum rules

Any Brit who pisses in the street IS scum whatever you think.

Did you just entirely miss his point? Yes, a Brit who pisses in the street is scum. But the point is that ONE Brit scum does not translate to all Brits being scum. Get it? Now replace the word "Brit" with "Thai." This is mostly for the OP's benefit.

Well Thai just have a different approach to hygiene than western.

- From early on mum teach their infant to take out their willy in the middle of the footpath where everyone walks by and whiz so we can step on it. I am talking right on Sukhumvit Rd 1 minute from the nearest mall/supermarket/free toilet. Other thai ladies smile passing by and seem to think it's cute. So men keep the habit of pissing just about anywhere...I don't see that in my country

- For having queued many times in ladies ' restroom, in Europe and THL, I can assure you that the habits are totally different.

it is quite scary to see that most women don't wash their hands. They go to the mirror check their hair and/or make-up, sometimes have a quick rinse without soap (although available) and leave.

In a way it's "good" because even if you have queued for toilet, the sinks are always free (never seen a queue to wash your hands, contrarily to Europe)

Here dryer seem to be a decorative object. (in Europe in some restroom you also queue for drying, after having queued for toilet, then sink) here no one seem to ever use it.

It give you a totally new perspective of that doorknob that every each person has grabbed exiting the restroom and that you also need to touch to leave the place wink.png

Edited by aneliane

it is quite scary to see that most women don't wash their hands. They go to the mirror check their hair and/or make-up, sometimes have a quick rinse without soap (although available) and leave.

You do realise your urine is sterile and you can actually drink it....so would suggest not washing hands for Number 1's is ok....but of course you wash your hands after a little Number 2...biggrin.png

You do realise your urine is sterile and you can actually drink it....so would suggest not washing hands for Number 1's is ok....but of course you wash your hands after a little Number 2...biggrin.png

Erm you do realize that .......In women, as the stream passes over the labia, it inevitably collects a rich menagerie of bacterial flora that naturally congregate in that area. This is why when females are required to provide a urine sample they are always encouraged to part the labia, pass some urine into the toilet to flush the urethral opening clean and then to pee into the pot to achieve a "clean catch"

OP better set up a sink and hand dryer in his garden so that his neighbors can follow proper hygiene. rolleyes.gif

.....and a small box or cup where they can make donations for the provided service.

2 Baht seems to be the going rate !