Mai Aow Krap.

NomadJoe

hmm ok and you mean what??

Waste of a thread, i agree what does the OP mean, is it the sign thats tickling his funny bone,is there something we are missing, lock me in a darkened room with a stick of rhubarb and a canary with turrets, what next a picture of a drain cover

Waste of a thread, i agree what does the OP mean, is it the sign thats tickling his funny bone,is there something we are missing, lock me in a darkened room with a stick of rhubarb and a canary with turrets, what next a picture of a drain cover

what a crap reply. clearly the OP is taking the piss.

Hahahahaha ..good one..

Edited by maipompui

How do you know the OP is taken the pee, if every corner shop didn't have some sort of crazy name i agree it would funny, so if you meet a thai person with a name like pee or poo, whats your reaction???, do you ridicule them

How do you know the OP is taken the pee, if every corner shop didn't have some sort of crazy name i agree it would funny, so if you meet a thai person with a name like pee or poo, whats your reaction???, do you ridicule them

I think there have been 12 different members on this thread and all but one found it amusing, all be it very mildly in my case. The only person that didn't was you so perhaps you're on the wrong thread. wink.png

i always have a laugh at the signs that read 'massage by the blinds people'. do they mean people who install window blinds give the massage?

but i think my favorite is in front of Jomtong Homemart on Jao Faa East, there is a big sign advertising 'Willy toilet partitions'

i always have a laugh at the signs that read 'massage by the blinds people'. do they mean people who install window blinds give the massage?

but i think my favorite is in front of Jomtong Homemart on Jao Faa East, there is a big sign advertising 'Willy toilet partitions'

you see now thats funny, getting stuck into the disabled and a good knob joke, well done mate!!!!