Is Psuedoephedrine For Sinus Problems Available In Ho Chi Minh City?

tfc

Okay this might be a long shot since this is primarily a Thailand forum but the other expat forums seem to be so low on traffic it's almost not worth posting there.

Anyway, I'm in Vietnam for a week with a few friends and one of them has sinus problems so bad that he pretty much can't go out. Does anyone know if psuedoephedrine based medicines like clarityn or what we used to have in Thailand, Tiffy <deleted> is allowed and here in Vietnam? The phenylephrine based ones don't do jack for sinus problems and I want to know if psuedoephedrine is even available here before going of on a big crusade to find it for him (because in the area that I'm in I haven't even seen one pharmacy yet).

Thanks in advance for any info because he looks like he's really suffering here.

Thanks. After I wrote the post I actually found a small pharmacy on the way home from dinner and asked what he had for sinusitis and he straight away pulled out what is basically Tiffy <deleted> but with added vitamin c. 10 Tabs for 40,000 dong (about 2 dollars). Thanks for the quick answer though, that's what I like about this forum.