Bills not aimed at getting Thaksin his money back: PM

Lite Beer

Of course she has read the bills. It is just that she is trying to have her cake and eat it.

She wants the familial oligarchy of Shin Family Robinson to be finally reunited in the seats of Thai high-power infront of hordes of cheering fans all wearing her brothers face on their cheap red made-in-china Tshirts. She wants her brothers 46bn murder-money returned to him, & his unfortunate custodial sentence given to him by the relatively hard-to-bribe and truly pesky Supreme Court to be nulled and preferably forgotten by history (that inconvenient history that remembers and records things in unnecessary detail and allows the unwashed commoners to read about it too), she wants the 900m baht for some nice new shooz, and she wants all this in a country where most people are mindblowingly poor and have been relentlessly trampled on by people just like Yingluck since the jurassic era.

She wants all those things from the bill, but what she doesn't want in any way is to be associated with the bill or the contents of the bill, or the street-warfare and dead peasants that will most likely arise from the bill.

bah.gif

I also think she been reading it, but if she understood it is another matter. rolleyes.gif

• Like 1

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How bizzare, you highlight only part of an article which explains an action, but you do not take into account the subject matter

What's bizzare? What have I not taken into account? Would you like me to highlight the whole article? The subject matter is the National Reconciliation Bill.

Try using the descriptive terms of the bill........i.e....."article 3"

Try reading the last sentence of my first para.

you cant judge a politician by how much he steals, only by what he gives back, and as far as yingluck going public and assuring the people that her brother will not benefit from the bill is a wank, if the good old trustworthy dh aussie poli"s can at an election promise the country there will be no Gs bloody T then after getting elected well what do you know, we just have to have GST, then what chance do the thai people have.

Show me a politician who has never taken stolen or lied and I will bare my lily white arse, terrible animals they all are, so if you are going to condemn anyone, condemn the political system, politicians should all be held accountable for their actions the clever little mothers they are

Sorry but that's utter crap. It's simply not possible to get any group of people, be it politicians, doctors, architects or roadsweepers and all of them to be honest and upstanding or all of them criminals. It just doesn't happen. It does make it difficult if you're trying to do a good job and you're in the minority so in those cases there are less honest ones. Of course sometimes people make a mistake, everybody without exception makes mistakes. It's how to deal with it that matters.

I seem to remember there was a police chief just a little while back who was moved to another post. It was something to do with him doing too good a job cutting corruption or something like that. I think a lot of his force protested against his removal.

Ok just found the link. This could be why difficult to do a good job.

Edited by kimamey

How bizzare, you highlight only part of an article which explains an action, but you do not take into account the subject matter

What's bizzare? What have I not taken into account? Would you like me to highlight the whole article? The subject matter is the National Reconciliation Bill.

Try using the descriptive terms of the bill........i.e....."article 3"

Try reading the last sentence of my first para.

Pleased you now know why I feel your highlighting is bizzare.........please do not hesitate to contanct me should you require any further information or assistance....ergo, increase your understanding of the document

He seems to have gone into a self destruct mental mode of late, which some profossesionals had alluded to severl months ago. With all the utter nonsense/lies he has uttered, irresposible/immoral actions and decisions, he may qualify for addmitence to the looney bin with the rest of his brothers in arms..

Thaksin's extreme swings are causing the country to feel nauseous.

From Daring double game in Thailand By Shawn W Crispin:

Carrot and stick

Whether Thaksin would be willing to ease these pressures in exchange for an agreement on amnesty is unclear but would be consistent with his past negotiating tactics. One source familiar with Thaksin's recent thinking claims he has grown "tired" of reconciliation efforts and is prepared to use "force" to push his agenda. The well-placed source believes that recent swings between reconciliation and confrontation are often reflective of the former premier's mood swings.

The significance of the money is critical and not a sideshow or even a mere sop to Thaksin's vanity. The confiscation of the funds was the penalty for the convictions. Why does anybody think he refused to apply for a pardon? What he wants is the expunging of the convictions and return of the monies would be evidence of his 'innocence'. Increasingly the masks of reconciliation are seen through for what they are. Beyond threadbare. This is all about Thaksin. Get me my money back and you will get paid. The Al Capone of Thailand

I'm thinking that commissions have been promised to be handed to his key minions who worked hard to get the assets returned. e.g. 10% of 46B is 4.6B. 4.6B shared amongst 100 people is 46M each. It would be difficult for anyone to refuse to assist in working to get the assets returned if there is a chance to be rewarded many millions of baht.

Maybe there could be a compromise.

Give Thaksin his money back in return for staying away and letting Thailand get back to being the country it once was.

Everyone will be happier and it will be a lot cheaper in the long run..

Give Thaksin his money back in return for staying away and letting Thailand get back to being the country it once was.

Deducting of course all the costs for the death and destruction he caused over the last several years.

I can think of much cheaper options with a guarantee of success missing from yours. Fifth time lucky?

bigbamboo, the money was stolen from the Thai people.