Has Anyone Tried The Spanish Restaurant On Thepprasit Road?

hotandhumid

Until the forum guru JT gives his veredict, for what is worth, I like that place. The paella is nice (not as it would be in Spain because - as the owner himself will tell you - he can't get exactly the same ingredients here), but more than acceptable. There are many other nice things in the menu, I've found the owner's advice to be worth following. Not cheap (I think most main courses are around 450 Baht) but good food. Very basic setting, low key as you call it.

Until the forum guru JT gives his veredict, for what is worth, I like that place. The paella is nice (not as it would be in Spain because - as the owner himself will tell you - he can't get exactly the same ingredients here), but more than acceptable. There are many other nice things in the menu, I've found the owner's advice to be worth following. Not cheap (I think most main courses are around 450 Baht) but good food. Very basic setting, low key as you call it.

Ok thanks, I fancy giving the paella a try, but as you say it's not cheap.

Ok thanks, I fancy giving the paella a try, but as you say it's not cheap.

Went once, the paella was very salty so never went back.

La Plancha on Soi Chaiyapum was better but has closed down now.