Manchester United

redrus

All I can add is the football we are playing is a joy to watch now, and the results will come, slowly Mourinio is realizing who he can trust and the team is taking shape.

Judge him at the end of the season is what I will do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bredbury Blue said:

This time last season king Louis was 2nd with 27 points.

Win today and you'll be 6th with 22 points.

Just saying.

Leicester City won the Premier League last season..........sayin!

Thoroughly entertaining game,West Ham worth their point :thumbsup: football should be all  about entertainment and keeping bums on seats:smile:watched the Arsenal game earlier and it was totally ruined by a refs decision....not that they will complain,three points is all that matters at the end of the day :smile:

football is not life and death,its just a game after all.

12 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

This time last season king Louis was 2nd with 27 points.

Win today and you'll be 6th with 22 points.

Just saying.

Your thoughts are noted,remind me again about the thread you started here in 2005 regarding United in decline...and how just on two occasions only City have managed to take advantage of this :saai:

I make no reference whatsoever to United,s FIVE titles plus the Champions league win in 2008............ do you know what a Champions Leauge win entails......thought not.:thumbsup:

Keep your eyes peeled in your back garden BB ... you never know what excitement it may bring :jap: and when your better half feels the need  to visit the Wat again as yourself why?

Just saying.

Fewest points after 13 games over the past 4 seasons with 20 points - even Moyes had 22 points.

Manchester United have failed to win in four league games in a row at Old Trafford for the first time since February 1990.

They have drawn four consecutive league games at their ground for the first time since December 1980.

The manager has overseen United’s worst start to a campaign since 1990.

Put it down to them being the unluckiest team around. Apparently.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

13 hours ago, nev said:

All I can add is the football we are playing is a joy to watch now, and the results will come, slowly Mourinio is realizing who he can trust and the team is taking shape.

Judge him at the end of the season is what I will do.

Nev, if you are talking about thursday night then yes, it was a marked improvement.  So why, of the four star performers of that night did he drop two to the bench and change the position of another?  Perhaps thats why there was no shape against West Ham?

26 minutes ago, Chicog said:

Surely he should know that if you kick a water bottle at the Theatre of Dweebs, it's an automatic sending off?

NB.  You are going to upset petermik.  And thanks to this piss take he's going to bore the socks off us yet again by whining on about their so called abu's and all that <deleted>, as he does ad nauseam:sad:

7 hours ago, Chicog said:

Surely he should know that if you kick a water bottle at the Theatre of Dweebs, it's an automatic sending off?

His reaction while understandable was stupid to put it mildly,but I much prefer to have someone with passion managing the club than LVG who would have merely made a note of it.

Very enjoyable game by two sides wanting to win :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, petermik said:

His reaction while understandable was stupid to put it mildly,but I much prefer to have someone with passion managing the club than LVG who would have merely made a note of it.

Very enjoyable game by two sides wanting to win :thumbsup:

Very watchable!!!!!!!!!  What game were you watching.  Best description i read was turgid.  Jeez......

Atleast the rest of us hold our hands up when our team has been piss poor, as indeed mine has for all too many games this season

Edited by carmine

On 11/25/2016 at 5:38 AM, Sparkles said:

Carmine you feed on any scraps of MU negatiitvy        get a life mate.

On 11/25/2016 at 11:13 AM, Sparkles said:

Carmine has a very unhealthy MU obsession.

7 hours ago, carmine said:

Very watchable!!!!!!!!!  What game were you watching.  Best description i read was turgid.  Jeez......

Atleast the rest of us hold our hands up when our team has been piss poor, as indeed mine has for all too many games this season

:coffee1::coffee1::coffee1:

46 minutes ago, carmine said:

NB.  You are going to upset petermik.  And thanks to this piss take he's going to bore the socks off us yet again by whining on about their so called abu's and all that <deleted>, as he does ad nauseam:sad:

No, I say it because it's exactly what happened to Wenger except the ref sent him up to the stands...

PA-7754888.jpg

9 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

Fewest points after 13 games over the past 4 seasons with 20 points - even Moyes had 22 points.

Manchester United have failed to win in four league games in a row at Old Trafford for the first time since February 1990.

They have drawn four consecutive league games at their ground for the first time since December 1980.

The manager has overseen United’s worst start to a campaign since 1990.

Put it down to them being the unluckiest team around. Apparently.

mourinho kicking that water bottle is like donald trump tweeting about nonsense. it's almost like he's trying to distract from the real headlines.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, carmine said:

Nev, if you are talking about thursday night then yes, it was a marked improvement.  So why, of the four star performers of that night did he drop two to the bench and change the position of another?  Perhaps thats why there was no shape against West Ham?

Strange he did not start the same team, we can only improve and i think we will given time.

Kicking a bottle and getting sent off <deleted>

what is the game coming too?

You lot on here are as bad as the tabloids for chatting <deleted> over something that is passion and so irrelevant in the whole schem of things <deleted>

I need another holiday bring back singher and imola <deleted>

goodnight

• Like 1