Manchester United

redrus

35 minutes ago, carmine said:

You need to learn to difference between constructive criticism and slagging off, cobber.

i luv reading your slagging posts, it keeps me amused to no end  ,keep them coming:smile:saying they are constructive criticism,well fluff me,here you are taking Mou out  ,on Totts  nice win last nite, ,which is pure speculation beyond belief!!!!, ,  where is anything constructive about that???  its just a sly slag at Mou and you know it cobber

6 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

i luv reading your slagging posts, it keeps me amused to no end  ,keep them coming:smile:saying they are constructive criticism,well fluff me,here you are taking Mou out  ,on Totts  nice win last nite, ,which is pure speculation beyond belief!!!!, ,  where is anything constructive about that???  its just a sly slag at Mou and you know it cobber

Sorry, i can't understand you.

7 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

and thats about your go ,   

see you in the spring  ,   Troll

Rich words from a master rambler.

Try posting in English and you might get a proper reply.

I couldn't make head nor tail of that post either.

8 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

and thats about your go ,   

see you in the spring  ,   Troll

Seriously!!!!  Well i wonder how many others can actually understand your posts?!!!  

If you want me to answer please do the service of writing someone thats half intelligible.  Until such time you have no right accusing anyone of trolling.

Find it rather amusing that Lindelof is coppping such a bagging.He made a costly mistake from a ball that was cleverly put up into the winterey  heavens by the Huddersfied keeper and with a wind that would blow you hat off it swirled around  finally came down and Lindelof totally mis judged it, ,it was going to be Hudddersfield's day,old fashioned football that just happened to work on the day and good luck to them.

Lindelof has only played a handfull of games and a small hand at that.The same rubbishing was aimed at Vidic and Evra when they joined United.

Both were initially called rubbish ,why did we buy them? how much did they cost ? waste of money ? .....the "know nothings" wailed.

They went on to be 2 of the best buys United ever made.Lindelof's worth to the team will be made at the end of the season by those who understand not every player settles into the PL in comfort

On 10/23/2017 at 4:14 AM, smedly said:

I find it hilarious that those attached to lesser performing teams lower in the table jump in here and attempt to stick the boot in because manu has lost one game, Mourinho is a season behind most of the (contending) others when it comes to team building so "still" running 2nd is quite an achievement.

In this particular match the ref ignored some hard careless challenges that many other refs would not have tolerated, Pulling - Pushing - Charging with no attempt on the ball, that sort of football might be ok in the lower divisions - it should not be tolerated in EPL

Of course it should, football is a mans game, too many fancy pants puffy footy players now adays. Town came out and hit man u hard and they didn't like it...... Bunch of over paid puffs.

14 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Find it rather amusing that Lindelof is coppping such a bagging.He made a costly mistake from a ball that was cleverly put up into the winterey  heavens by the Huddersfied keeper and with a wind that would blow you hat off it swirled around  finally came down and Lindelof totally mis judged it, ,it was going to be Hudddersfield's day,old fashioned football that just happened to work on the day and good luck to them.

Lindelof has only played a handfull of games and a small hand at that.The same rubbishing was aimed at Vidic and Evra when they joined United.

Both were initially called rubbish ,why did we buy them? how much did they cost ? waste of money ? .....the "know nothings" wailed.

They went on to be 2 of the best buys United ever made.Lindelof's worth to the team will be made at the end of the season by those who understand not every player settles into the PL in comfort

Totally agree the lad will come good.

Another win that's 9 wins 2 draws and one loss.

Big game on Saturday or first  big test of the season, spurs have a tidy side.

Last night was a good win at and now into the quarter finals and a good run out for our fringe players.

• Like 1

On 10/25/2017 at 3:18 AM, nev said:

Another win that's 9 wins 2 draws and one loss.

Big game on Saturday or first  big test of the season, spurs have a tidy side.

Last night was a good win at and now into the quarter finals and a good run out for our fringe players.

Went down to the "rubber garden" after the Liverpool game so missing in action on the tinterweb during this time so cannot make any personal assessments of our last three games.

Regarding the Liverpool game and with time to reflect,it was a dire performance to be honest,we are really struggling injury wise when we have to play Ashley Young in midfield in such games,willing worker as he is never in a million years is he a midfield player........Liverpool dominated the midfield battle therefore dictating possession but could not break us down so we must be happy with the point.

Apparently Huddersfield were well up for the game and got the three points they deserved,no arguments there....good luck to them.

Another big game tomorrow against Spurs,lets hope we can get some of our injured players back and give them a decent game :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

This match is pants. Don't get me wrong. I'm happy with a draw but bladdy eck this is boring. Posted on here as you're the home team.

It seems you're not alone Mr BJ....:smile:

Martial scores for @ManUtd and rescues this game from being last on the @BBCMOTD running order.

2 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Poor today from us and bar a schoolboy error would have been a draw.

Mugged us off again.

So no credit given to us then?, and what schoolboy error?, it was a fine assist from Lukaku and a excellent finish from Martial.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, nev said:

So no credit given to us then?, and what schoolboy error?, it was a fine assist from Lukaku and a excellent finish from Martial.

Bit touchy nev but credit where its due....good goal but I'm still pissed we didn't give your defence a better test.

23 minutes ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Bit touchy nev but credit where its due....good goal but I'm still pissed we didn't give your defence a better test.

No worries mate that's 37 games without defeat at old Trafford in all comps now for us and we are looking quiet solid at the back, maybe for you if Kane had started you might have got something.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, RonniePickering22 said:

Same old same old Ronnie.....you come to OT and go home empty handed :whistling:

11 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^You can see what Pep meant (think we all knew anyway).

Prior to that game we were unbeaten in all games played without Kane.  Yes, probably you are the only one that can see what he meant so i'll explain it to everyone.....Pep was acting like a <deleted> and should know better

10 hours ago, nev said:

Alderweirald should have dealt with Lukaku and didn't, next at fault Vertonghen leaving Dier exposed and unable to deal with speed of Martial.  Good finish by Martial.

Thats the match summary Nev.  

Reality is that City are light years better and bar a catastrophic injury crisis should stroll it this season.  Tottenham are still a "nearly" team, coming up short when it matters with a very poor away record to top six sides and i see no tangible improvement in United on last seasons league form.

Yes i was sorely disappointed to come away with nothing but we didn't necessarily deserve anything and United weren't any better.  The worst feeling i have after the game is the reality that none of us are anyway near City's level 

Edited by carmine

4 minutes ago, carmine said:

Prior to that game we were unbeaten in all games played without Kane.  Yes, probably you are the only one that can see what he meant so i'll explain it to everyone.....Pep was acting like a <deleted> and should know better

Maybe Pep was being clever...As you said, missing Kane has not been a problem in the past, but since his comments you've lost two! Self fulfilling prophecy? 

3 minutes ago, wilai said:

Maybe Pep was being clever...As you said, missing Kane has not been a problem in the past, but since his comments you've lost two! Self fulfilling prophecy? 

It could have been mind games, sure but Kane was always going to be rested on wednesday.  Kane's absence had little i feel to do with yesterdays result.

2 hours ago, carmine said:

Just a question does Kane go missing in the big games?, I saw a stat for your manager one win in 16 games against the top six suggests that, I am not having a pop by the way.

• Haha 1