Manchester United

redrus

2am Nev....will have to have a plan for that one thumbsup.gif

Yes mate but no bloody absolut vodka this time took me 2 days to recover biggrin.png

Nice place though eh? wink.png

Semi-retired until i feel the urge tongue.png

My oh my what a wonderful spectacle yesterday was.

Every twist and turn you could think of and, not a penalty in sight, well apart from the blatant handball.;-)

Well played Everton and Moyes.

Bye eck, can't wait for Monday. Good luck Ciddy...

redrus

My oh my what a wonderful spectacle yesterday was.

Every twist and turn you could think of and, not a penalty in sight, well apart from the blatant handball.;-)

Well played Everton and Moyes.

Bye eck, can't wait for Monday. Good luck Ciddy...

redrus

Looking forward to it too, should be a cracking game and could go either way.

• Like 1

No way is next week gonna be a draw. We need a win and nothing else will do. Therefore, even if you set up for a draw, towards the end we will have to press for a goal, possibly leaving ourselves wide open at the back for you to counter.

A draw it is then tongue.png 0-0 written all over this gamebiggrin.png

No way is next week gonna be a draw. We need a win and nothing else will do. Therefore, even if you set up for a draw, towards the end we will have to press for a goal, possibly leaving ourselves wide open at the back for you to counter.

biggrin.png

Nev, why are you using u.t.i.d.. ? c.t.i.d has been the City saying for years. Make your own up will ya biggrin.png

biggrin.png

Nev, why are you using u.t.i.d.. ? c.t.i.d has been the City saying for years. Make your own up will ya biggrin.png

tongue.png

This is the team that i hope SAF plays tonight.

DDG

Smalling

Ferdinand

Evans

Evra

Valencia

Scholes

Cleverly

Carrick

Nani

Rooney

Dont have a big problem with that line up but SAF may be tempted top play Wellbeck up front for his energy and pressure on their back 4 and play Rooney in a more midfield role with Cleverley on the bench. For me the game hinges on the performance of 2 players, Rooney and De Gea.

Be interested to know what set that little spat off. Anyway, good to see they shook hands at the end.

Disappointed we started with Park instead of Valencia, but understood the game plan SAF had of keeping things tight and keeping things close, score wise, until the last 20 minutes and then going for the jugular. Came close, but just didn't have quite the spark or invention to find a way through.

Was a horrible game as a fan to watch. Games that tense i just don't enjoy, not until they are over and we have the result we want. Obviously when they end and you have the result you don't want, it's pretty depressing but losing is all part of the game. Have to deal with it and move on. Still two more games to play. Be nice to win with a ten goal margin for our next game, but Swansea are no mugs. Hopefully neither are Newcastle!

We got what we deserved, think fergie got his set up wrong from the start, but cannot question the man brought us a lot of success over the years, well done city better prepared team on the day... hope newcastle can help us now, but can see city wining there last 2 games.

We got what we deserved, think fergie got his set up wrong from the start, but cannot question the man brought us a lot of success over the years, well done city better prepared team on the day... hope newcastle can help us now, but can see city wining there last 2 games.

I think they will drop points against Newcastle

Have you sung your songs? Are you maudlin yet Nads? biggrin.png

Dissapointed.I feel let down.

The dog knows and the mrs knows.

Did Giggs actually play last night or was it the beer?

Such fine margins these things. Perhaps on another day, Young delivers a decent ball on the corner kick in the last minute of the game and someone flicks it in off their head, and we hail another SAF masterplan working perfectly.

Just because the plan didn't work, doesn't mean it was the wrong one.

Such fine margins these things. Perhaps on another day, Young delivers a decent ball on the corner kick in the last minute of the game and someone flicks it in off their head, and we hail another SAF masterplan working perfectly.

You don't have enough creativity in your midfield to break down a defence like that. Citeh won it there not up front where they were happy to take a few pot shots once they were 1-0...confident you wouldn't score.

• Like 1

40.gif40.gif40.gif

I did think when i typed that, there may be some slow ones at the back of the class who might struggle with how something can possibly be the right plan if it fails.

Well, for those people, other plans might have left us three of four goals adrift in the last twenty minutes with no chance of getting anything. This plan, we did have a chance, and as i say, on another day, it may well have worked.

Right plans don't guarantee the right results, sadly, they just give you the best shot... and that is what i think we had last night.

• Like 1

I think that most know they are about on a par as teams go,obviously City are better against United in the games played this season.

No need to ask NASA for that info Smokes rolleyes.gif

I think that most know they are about on a par as teams go,obviously City are better against United in the games played this season.

Yes it was inevitable the escalators would meet in the middle at some point.

Sounds more like an admission that Citeh are a better team than your lot.

Player by player, better yes, depth of squad, also better, ability to make the most of experience, ability to perform at a level above the level average players should by rights be playing at, ability of manager, none of those things better - but those things aren't always going to be enough. Last night, case in point.

Yes it was inevitable the escalators would meet in the middle at some point.

You mean like when we were going down and Arsenal were going up, or like when we were going down and Chelsea were going up... seen it all before.