Manchester United

redrus

Agree James enjoyed watching that,Rooney had a great game as did Fletcher Anderson and Cleverley, good we are starting to look stronger in depth in midfield. but now our defence is the worry, only two fit central defenders a injury to either will see Carrick back there or one of the young ones blooded.

well the way ameobi and cisse was it controlled every header in our box - its a worry if the kids need blooding against big CFs.

Agree James enjoyed watching that,Rooney had a great game as did Fletcher Anderson and Cleverley, good we are starting to look stronger in depth in midfield. but now our defence is the worry, only two fit central defenders a injury to either will see Carrick back there or one of the young ones blooded.

well the way ameobi and cisse was it controlled every header in our box - its a worry if the kids need blooding against big CFs.

Sure is a worry, Fedinand looked like walking wounded he cannot play every game now, just hope Smalling gets back quick as i think he is a good defender.

valencia is out, pity as he would have kept bale busy.

Don't worry nev, you've got Chris Foy, although granted Valencia is quicker on the wing.

At what stage in the game do you think you will be awarded a refereeing howler? There have been six against us since '91 so theres a reasonable chance that your next one against Spurs will be today! biggrin.png

Don't worry nev, you've got Chris Foy, although granted Valencia is quicker on the wing.

At what stage in the game do you think you will be awarded a refereeing howler? There have been six against us since '91 so theres a reasonable chance that your next one against Spurs will be today! biggrin.png

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

It really depends Carms. If United are winning on their own merits but only by a goal, he'll give something late on. If you are winning, he'll get them back in the game earlier. biggrin.png

It really depends Carms. If United are winning on their own merits but only by a goal, he'll give something late on. If you are winning, he'll get them back in the game earlier. biggrin.png

And whats the minimum fergietime up there these days if they are not winning? Clattenberk is going to get a verbal battering on the touchline today methinks.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Look pal theres no point coming on here to vent your tiredness. Sign out and get some kipwink.png

Poor Spurs. They never get an iffy decision....

They should re-name White Hart Lane to Wobbly Lip Lane...

Well you really are sounding a chump now arn't you. Were atleast having a laugh about it even though Utd have had six absolute shockers go their way and we have had diddly squat.

Now toddle off and do your homework. smile.png

Well you really are sounding a chump now arn't you. Were atleast having a laugh about it even though Utd have had six absolute shockers go their way and we have had diddly squat.

Altogether now........

AAAAWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwww tongue.png

PM me your address and I'll send you a big box of super soft Kleenex (for men) for later because you're blubbing already so methinks you'll need them later...

On the contrary we treat any points at OT as a bonus and if you knew your stuff you'd be aware of that.

Now run along as i asked and do your homework. How am i supposed to discuss the reffing issues when you clearly arn't in possession of the facts and are reverting to infantile jibes? smile.png

Altogether now........

laugh.png You see i know you know exactly what decisions i'm talking about don't you. Do us a favour and explain to our little friend thats popped in for a match day visit.thumbsup.gif

Altogether now........

laugh.png You see i know you know exactly what decisions i'm talking about don't you. Do us a favour and explain to our little friend thats popped in for a match day visit.thumbsup.gif

Are you Liverpool in disguise?

• Like 1

<b>smokie36, on 2012-09-29 14:26:13, said:</b><br />Will today be the day all the decisions go our way do you think carms?<br /><br />laugh.png<br />
<br /><br />To be fair thats highly unlikely mate but apparently it all evens out by the end of the season!.  laugh.png

I'm convinced we'll beat them today mate.

Not that I'm saying we'll win mind...:blink:

No, all incidents are backed up fully on youtube as you well know MrRed. I also note that neither you or Nev are refuting any of them only another poster who is showing an alarming lack of football knowledge or is just a medicre troll

But hey, you got a "like it' from Heavydrinker so you must be chuffed to bits! biggrin.png

<b>smokie36, on 2012-09-29 14:26:13, said:</b><br />Will today be the day all the decisions go our way do you think carms?<br /><br />laugh.png<br />
<br /><br />To be fair thats highly unlikely mate but apparently it all evens out by the end of the season!. laugh.png

I'm convinced we'll beat them today mate.

Not that I'm saying we'll win mind...blink.png

Like i said anythink is a bonus so its no big deal! I just love the delusional Utd lot who don't even have the honesty to hold their hands up! I mean, there all on the internet &lt;deleted&gt;! cheesy.gif