Manchester United

redrus

there all on the internet <deleted>!

Aye...laughing at the blubbing paranoid Spuds......

OK enoughs enough. I going to be honest and admit you are boring me now so i'll be off for the day.

Enjoy the game!

History can be boring.....especially when you look at yours.

Just watched the post match interview with Fergie, your never guess what he complained about,

The lack of Fergie Time! biggrin.png

Although there was 4mins added time he wanted about 8 i think biggrin.pngtongue.png

Oh, he also said they should of had a penalty too! just like they always do when they play Tottenham.biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Just watched the post match interview with Fergie, your never guess what he complained about,

Although there was 4mins added time he wanted about 8 i think biggrin.pngtongue.png

Oh, he also said they should of had a penalty too! just like they always do when they play Tottenham.biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

I'm loving AVB for getting his arms aloft at exactly 4 mins....I reckon he's found the level these days...clap2.gif

AVB is the first Spurs manager to win at OT since Terry Venables.

How many has that been in between?

Although Martin Jol doesn't count cos of the Mendes goal in 2005 that

wasn't given.

Think it is 14 spurs managers since 1989 win, by the way i was at that last win for spurs.

I must say well done spurs, and what a fantastic game!!!

I thought we would struggle when we was down to 10 men when the teams was announcedlaugh.png sorry but Giggs who has been a legend for us is past it, should be just a bit part player but he starts ahead of Cleverley and Anderson who imho would have at least given us a better chance of keeping up with the spurs pace, but i think we really needed Bolt.tongue.png

Could have been one or two penalties given but they was not so we will not harp on about them as the pundits do when not given against unitedlaugh.png

All in all thought we deserved a draw just from our second half showing, but from our shocking defending in the first half we deserved all we got, also special mention to Scholes, thought he was outstanding in the 2nd half.

Congrats to Spurs.

Have to say that was fantastic, even losing. Complete masterclass in the second half by Scholes. Absolute vintage stuff from him. Pass after pass after pass, hit with pin point accuracy. Unbelievable. If it means losing three points, but being witness to that sort of genius, so be it. Loved every second of it. Well the second half that is. First half was abject. Don't think i've seen quite such a bad first half at OT.

Anyway, it's early in the season, and by the looks of it, no team is going to go throughout the season without a few slip ups, so take this one on the chin and take away the positives, of which there was a bucketful in the second half. Rooney out of nowhere looked back to his best.

Football at its best.

Congrats to Spurs.

Have to say that was fantastic, even losing. Complete masterclass in the second half by Scholes. Absolute vintage stuff from him. Pass after pass after pass, hit with pin point accuracy. Unbelievable. If it means losing three points, but being witness to that sort of genius, so be it. Loved every second of it. Well the second half that is. First half was abject. Don't think i've seen quite such a bad first half at OT.

Anyway, it's early in the season, and by the looks of it, no team is going to go throughout the season without a few slip ups, so take this one on the chin and take away the positives, of which there was a bucketful in the second half. Rooney out of nowhere looked back to his best.

Football at its best.

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson said the four minutes of injury time added to his team's defeat by Tottenham was an "insult".

The man is pathetic, why can't can't he just take it that they lost to a better team, despicable individual and a embarrassment to Man U football club 14.gif

Congrats to Spurs.

Football at its best.

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson said the four minutes of injury time added to his team's defeat by Tottenham was an "insult".

The man is pathetic, why can't can't he just take it that they lost to a better team, despicable individual and a embarrassment to Man U football club 14.gif

Give me a break. Yeah he moans when we lose. Show me a manager who doesn't. Despicable individual and an embarrassment? You haven't got a clue. Seriously.

As for the better team, you were easily that in the first half, and you were easily not that in the second. A draw would have been fair. But you don't always get what is fair. Spurs fans surely know that... you bang on about it often enough.

laugh.png He also said "They gave us four minutes [injury time], that's an insult to the game. It denies you a proper chance to win a football match." laugh.png What does he think the 90 minutes are for then.

laugh.png He also said "They gave us four minutes [injury time], that's an insult to the game. It denies you a proper chance to win a football match." laugh.png What does he think the 90 minutes are for then.

It's like he had it arranged that they were going to get a pen in the 5th minute of injury time 24.gif

Edited by alfieconn

It's like he had it arranged that they were going to get a pen in the 5th minute of injury time 24.gif

Anybody got a utube of thast post match interview? I saw it on MOTD and it was a classic. Much as I fete SAF as the worlds best manager ever he must be thinking its about time to hang up the boots now. He would never have been such a pathetic parody of himself 10 years ago.

Edited by SantiSuk

Much as I fete SAF as the worlds best manager ever he must be thinking its about time to hang up the boots now. He would never have been such a pathetic parody of himself 10 years ago.

Forget the daft <deleted> that gets spoken in the heat of the after match interview, and look at how he turned that team around from the first half to the second. Is there any other manager than can provoke that sort of response in the players? That was 45 minutes of full on kitchen sink effort. Brilliant.

People laughed at him bringing Scholes back. Some people, mentioning no names, said it was a sign of desperation, that he should bow out with his pride in tact. Moral of the story, you're better off ignoring what other people think.

It's amazing how different the results are for a team, when they are not being gifted penalties !! Now you know how the rest of us have to cope with trying to get a win. thumbsup.gif

seems like trolling to me? or do have a different definition though your rose coloured immunity? ;)

It's amazing how different the results are for a team, when they are not being gifted penalties !! Now you know how the rest of us have to cope with trying to get a win. thumbsup.gif

seems like trolling to me? or do have a different definition though your rose coloured immunity? ;)

Red carded member James...or just red misted? :D

Much as I fete SAF as the worlds best manager ever he must be thinking its about time to hang up the boots now. He would never have been such a pathetic parody of himself 10 years ago.

Forget the daft <deleted> that gets spoken in the heat of the after match interview, and look at how he turned that team around from the first half to the second. Is there any other manager than can provoke that sort of response in the players? That was 45 minutes of full on kitchen sink effort. Brilliant.

People laughed at him bringing Scholes back. Some people, mentioning no names, said it was a sign of desperation, that he should bow out with his pride in tact. Moral of the story, you're better off ignoring what other people think.

To be fair i doubt he realised how good Scholes would still be and that probably goes for all of us. But it very much lookled at the time that there were no other options.

Yes he did turn Utd round in the second half and theres no one better but i've read some Utd fans are challenging whether his original selection was correct because they feel Rooney should have started.

Anyway, thats with the beauty of hindsight. What i would say is i think that his comments about the amount of extra time was somewhat ill advised because it seems everyone is just laughing at him as a bad loser and thats exactly what it sounds like