Manchester United

redrus

Yes mate totally agree with the first half non-performance and the penalty 's, neither where for me also.

I mentioned earlier in the thread about playing Valencia at full back it is a problem position when he rests Rafeal at the moment with Jones also out and he doesn't seem to want to give the youngsters in that position in the reserves a run out ie.. Marnick Vermijl who is the only other right back available to us at the moment .....strange that we haven't got cover there for Rafeal now only Valencia who's pace gets him out of trouble many times after all he is not a defender..

We lose our shape and penetration down the wing when he plays him at full back...also we missed Carrick in the middle without a doubt,he is the link up for the start of most United moves at the moment.

Still Nani is out for a fortnight rolleyes.gif really concerned about that aren't we!!

Young will be looking to put in a game at Villa tonight just hope we start well and get an early goal.

Still Nani is out for a fortnight rolleyes.gif really concerned about that aren't we!!

LOL.

I literally cheered at the TV when i saw that on the news about him being out. Will admit there being the few occasions, like when he scored that great goal against Chelsea in the Cup, when he really does turn it on and run at defenders, but 95% of the time, it's just incredibly frustrating having him on the pitch.

I'm starting to get the feeling that Fergie is telling the lads in his pre-match talk, to concede a goal or two & then see if you can fight back.

It's either that or it's back to Carrington for some extra practice for the defenders.

In fairness the Villa were brilliant, especially the first half. Haven't seen them play for a long time and i was impressed. They defended really well and when they broke, they looked really dangerous... that combined with some sloppy play from us, especially in the midfield department, and two nil down wasn't a great surprise. Their first goal admittedly DeGea should have done better with... but still, worth their lead.

And when we did get back in the game thanks to little pea, it never felt like the pendulum had swung and victory for us was inevitable. Really pulled one out of the bag to get all three points. Unless we start shaping up pretty quick, gonna be a long season. Might sound a funny thing to say 4 points clear at the top, but at the moment we are just about scrapping to victory, and we can't go on doing that... if for no other reason than my blood pressure can't handle it!

We don't need to be playing Scholes from the start anymore,brilliant that he once was the writing is on the wall for him and when we have Cleverly...Anderson...Powell and Kagawa fit and raring to go then they should be playing before him,after all he is only helping us out!! tongue.png time to put the slippers back on Paul.

Thought Villa where OK rix not brilliant Smalling although at fault for the goal is a breath of fresh air at the back with his dominance in the air.

Hernandez ....what can you say .....looking very very lively and clinical.

Funny really but it was as if we new we would come back and win it.....and we did.........Ferrari and a Ford tongue.png

He took it....now stop being bitter! tongue.png

Well he needs to learn about hatrick etiquette.

3 goals = get the match ball.

2 goals and a off target rebound off an opposition player that has been awarded as an OG = no match ball

I think you are a little worried aren't you biggrin.png

To be honest Red, your defence is probably as bad as I have ever seen it but you have the quality up front to score

If anyone has a right to be a bit grumpy about annoying and jammy come-backs, it is surely us with the way QPR folded so easily in the last few minutes at the end of last season allowing some other club to steal away our title. Perhaps all of our many come backs this season were meticulously planned by SAF just to thumb the nose at all those ABUs sitting excited on the edge of their bar stools at the prospect of us losing, to have their hopes dashed in the final minutes. Must be painful. tongue.png

• Like 2

Well was just reading that True just got kicked in the balls by THE FA and there time is up with the English Premier League so lucky i jump ship to GMM i'm hoping now GMM can get a deal together with Cable Thai Holding as GMM have more football then True

Argentine Primera División

Campeonato Brasileiro Série A

Capital One Cup

German Bundesliga

Npower Championship

Japanese J League

France Ligue 1

International Games

Eurosports

Club Channels

MUTV

BVB total