Manchester United

redrus

CTH already have proposed to be in partnership with True,that was announced in August.

if nothing has been signed then anything can happen in LOS as we know ..

In the short-term, i simply can't see CTH setting things up quick enough to get the return they need on their investment, without selling TV rights off to people like True. I expect a deal will be done. Think it is in both True and CTH's interest to make sure of that. Least i hope so anyway...

• Like 1

CTH already have proposed to be in partnership with True,that was announced in August.

if nothing has been signed then anything can happen in LOS as we know ..

In the short-term, i simply can't see CTH setting things up quick enough to get the return they need on their investment, without selling TV rights off to people like True. I expect a deal will be done. Think it is in both True and CTH's interest to make sure of that. Least i hope so anyway...

With True losing everything to do with Football and on top of that what true maybe are offering it is crap from consumer point of view .. That's what i think being a big footy fan plus people are bailing out on True and the shares have taken a big hit with the lose of the rights maybe it time True got what it deserved plus Thai's are footy crazy on top of this ... ?

Edited by Notstupid30

GMM also get Npower League 1 Games as they had the game on last night Tranmere Rovers vs Milton Keynes plus we did have the International Friendly's Matches 15 Nov 2012 02.20-04.30 Sweden - England | GMM SPORTONE/ MODERN 9 02.30-04.30 Austria - Ivory Coast | GMM SPORT EXTRA 02.45-04.45 Italy - France | GMM Footballextra also some Thai footy gets played on Tsports tongue.png

Edited by Notstupid30

..........Perhaps all of our many come backs this season were meticulously planned by SAF just to thumb the nose at all those ABUs sitting excited on the edge of their bar stools at the prospect of us losing, to have their hopes dashed in the final minutes. Must be painful. tongue.png

Good timing Rix.

{ABU on bar stool}

Three wingers starting only Carrick a midfielder a ageing Giggs you just knew, and yes it happened, why oh why does he have 2 young central midfielders starting on the bench when they need game time, no wonder Pogba left.

Spineless performance but all credit to Norwich they stuck in there deserved there win.

Only positives Smalling and Rafeal both had good games.

• Like 2

ALEX FERGUSON watched Manchester United squander the chance to regain top spot — then admitted he would love to re-sign Cristiano Ronaldo.

Anthony Pilkington headed a shock winner and United boss Fergie said: “There’s every chance Ronaldo might leave Real, you never know.

"I would like to think he could return to Old Trafford but I don’t think it will happen.

"You’re talking about incredible amounts of money.

“I speak to him quite regularly. He’s always wishing us well and we’d be the first team he looks for, there’s no doubt about that.”

Ronaldo, 27, left United for Spanish giants Real Madrid in an £80million move in 2009.

But only this week he paid tribute to Fergie and insisted he looked upon him as a father.

Ferguson conceded Norwich deserved to win and United missed injured striker Wayne Rooney.

He added: “You always miss your good players but they deserved it because they worked so hard.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4650474/Alex-Ferguson-wishes-he-had-Cristiano-Ronaldo-back-at-Manchester-United.html#ixzz2CXwrUjgE

ALEX FERGUSON watched Manchester United squander the chance to regain top spot — then admitted he would love to re-sign Cristiano Ronaldo.

Anthony Pilkington headed a shock winner and United boss Fergie said: “There’s every chance Ronaldo might leave Real, you never know.

"I would like to think he could return to Old Trafford but I don’t think it will happen.

"You’re talking about incredible amounts of money.

“I speak to him quite regularly. He’s always wishing us well and we’d be the first team he looks for, there’s no doubt about that.”

Ronaldo, 27, left United for Spanish giants Real Madrid in an £80million move in 2009.

But only this week he paid tribute to Fergie and insisted he looked upon him as a father.

Ferguson conceded Norwich deserved to win and United missed injured striker Wayne Rooney.

He added: “You always miss your good players but they deserved it because they worked so hard.”

Read more: http://www.thesun.co...l#ixzz2CXwrUjgE

Oh God, not more qoutes from poor hard done by, being used as a slave. Ronaldo. is little Cristiano still sad, plating for the biggest club in the world?

Why does that little tool get air space. His a loathesome little sh1t

I managed to watch the game just before my flight. Me and a scouser had quite a pleasant chat on the plane. biggrin.png

A scouser?? Was he upgraded from the cheap seats? biggrin.png

Nah smokes. Company fully paid business class. smile.png

He obviously knows the money will run out soon and is making the most of it ,

Gone to the great changing room in the sky.......

R.I.P. Kenny Morgans.

"The winger survived the 1958 Munich air disaster despite being found under the wheel of the aircraft five hours after the crash."

http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_united/s/1594000_manchester-united-winger-kenny-morgans-who-survived-1958-munich-air-disaster-dies-aged-73

• Like 2

I thought Fergie was very wrong to start Giggs in central midfield.

We have young midfielders who are now good enough and have quality.

Mystified.

Even more mystifying was having Scholes ,Giggs and Carick on the field together.Why are Cleveley and Anderson (brief appearance) who provide more energy being sidelined. Saving them for Turkey mid week ? United have already qualified.SAF rightly so praised Norwich but he blundered big time and I hope we never see Carrick paired with Giggs/Scholes ever again.Cleverley and Anderson must be getting very frustrated getting so litle game time and a chance to show their worth.8 times United have come from behind this season and their luck ran out.

<b>smokie36, on 2012-11-19 13:39:53, said:</b><br />Why is Sir not being slated in tge press for these blatant errors I wonder? huh.png<br />
<br /><br /><br />Well for a start his name isn't Andre Villas-Boas or Brendon Rodgers....believe me, that helps!<br /><br />I do think he's earnt the right and the respect over the years to make the odd tactical cock up and not be hauled over the coals by some semi illiterate ill informed pestilence of a football journo.

I knew you respected us Scots really. :)

Why is Sir not being slated in tge press for these blatant errors I wonder? huh.png

Well for a start his name isn't Andre Villas-Boas or Brendon Rodgers....believe me, that helps!

I do think he's earnt the right and the respect over the years to make the odd tactical cock up and not be hauled over the coals by some semi illiterate ill informed pestilence of a football journo.

You're wrong, he owns the press along with the, fa, uefa, fifa,the ref's and anyone else to do with football its all part of fergie's big planlaugh.png

Johnstone, Lindegaard; Rafael, Buttner, Jones, Thorpe, Vermijl, Wootton; Carrick, Petrucci, Cole, Cleverley, Fletcher, Anderson, Powell, Young, Tunnicliffe; Hernandez, King, Welbeck & Macheda

Squad that has traveled to TURKEY.

Johnstone, Lindegaard; Rafael, Buttner, Jones, Thorpe, Vermijl, Wootton; Carrick, Petrucci, Cole, Cleverley, Fletcher, Anderson, Powell, Young, Tunnicliffe; Hernandez, King, Welbeck & Macheda

That's an interesting squad - hopefully some of the young lads get blooded in what could be an ordeal by noise.

What i don't understand at the moment is players the likes of Rafeal and Carrick are ever present in every game and need resting for trips such as this....who cares if we get beat it is a great match for giving the young guys some experience,what should of happened is Giggs and Scholes should of played here with a few youngsters for the experience factor.

• Like 1