Manchester United

redrus

I can't understand why Cleverky is warming the bench so much.

Has ge pissed off Sir or what?

maybe saving him for the derby,or not wanting him to burn out and keep him fresh for the later end of the season.

This is a reply to post number # 9074.

Before I forget it, I'm sick and tired of the problems I have in TV when I click "quote", and I get an empty reply box.

I guess all the adds, and applications (whatever) will fuc_k up sooner or later.

The vast majority of the present City squad was hired and did not give a shit about how the club would do, as long as they got good contracts and salaries, no matter if they even had to spend the majority of the season on the bench, or be a sub, or a fringe player.

The fact that they still keep Balotelli and Tevez, shows that the end result is more important than anything else.

Enough about City, lets go back to the stinking Man Utd defense, and Sir A's tinkering, which can only lead to disaster.

PS.

Happy to see C. Ronaldo go, and happy to see Young also go (if it happens).

PS number 2.

I never ever (member since 2003) had these reply problems with TV.

I wonder how many of these would turn up to one of our old Manchester piss ups Mr B?

Well as me and mred live in khonkaen thailand and not manchester anymore, and mr B lives not to far from khonkaen, would be better off organizing the piss up in the Underdround bar at the pullman, they serve the home brew german beer, wicked stuffburp.gif

Before I forget it, I'm sick and tired of the problems I have in TV when I click "quote", and I get an empty reply box.

I guess all the adds, and applications (whatever) will fuc_k up sooner or later.

The vast majority of the present City squad was hired and did not give a shit about how the club would do, as long as they got good contracts and salaries, no matter if they even had to spend the majority of the season on the bench, or be a sub, or a fringe player.

The fact that they still keep Balotelli and Tevez, shows that the end result is more important than anything else.

Enough about City, lets go back to the stinking Man Utd defense, and Sir A's tinkering, which can only lead to disaster.

PS.

PS number 2.

You think players in todays world CARE about the club they are joining?blink.png

Wake up and smell the coffee, my friend.

Its about the money. Why do you think agents are such a big part of the game today, sucking millions out of football. Because the player wants the best contract he can have. Because he wants to make as much money as he can. Irrespective of whether its City, United or Accrington Stanley. Sorry to spoil your illusion that footballers dont care about the money and only care about the club.laugh.png

PS.

PS number 2.

You think players in todays world CARE about the club they are joining?blink.png

Wake up and smell the coffee, my friend.

Its about the money. Why do you think agents are such a big part of the game today, sucking millions out of football. Because the player wants the best contract he can have. Because he wants to make as much money as he can. Irrespective of whether its City, United or Accrington Stanley. Sorry to spoil your illusion that footballers dont care about the money and only care about the club.laugh.png

Now, now jack. This is Manchester United we are talking about and all of the players would prefer to play for free but due to the proffesional footballing law are required to take a small fee. Wasn't it this that Rooney almost left the club for, when he was trying to insist that he wanted to play for free. wink.png

They are dellusional jack, it's more than coffee they need to smell. biggrin.png

I wonder how many of these would turn up to one of our old Manchester piss ups Mr B?

Well as me and mred live in khonkaen thailand and not manchester anymore, and mr B lives not to far from khonkaen, would be better off organizing the piss up in the Underdround bar at the pullman, they serve the home brew german beer, wicked stuffburp.gif

I live in Saudi nev. But I do like the sound of that German beer.

I live in Saudi nev. But I do like the sound of that German beer.

I know mate i mean when you are back in chayaphun, yes the beer is good and between 6 and 9pm buy one get one free, me and mred buy a jug or two.

Dont know why ferguson hasnt learnt from past lessons, man utd goalkeepers need to be the finished article b4 they start, get the goalkeeping situ' sorted and that will go a long way to sorting the defensive issue's out.

What boozers did you frequent?

Marble Arch for me. thumbsup.gif Love the Manc tunes on that jukebox....cute lassies and excellent beer. Northern Quarter a stone's throw away....

Circus Tavern.... The Monkey and the rembrandt wink.png

City arms The Pev and Britons Protection

Sawyers,Grapes... The Press club...The Auto Club

Cheshire Cheese...The Hammer...Tommy Ducks

Shakespeare ..Sawyers....Town hall Tavern...

The Old Wellie and Sinclairs oh the memories.smile.png

Some great pubs mentioned there mate, was tommy ducks the one with the womens underwear pinned to the ceiling?

What about the grey parrot, we used to meet there before the derby at main rd and walk to the ground.wink.png

Last friday when Sir Alex did his press conference for the Reading game said NANI would be out for 5 weeks I knew then we were selling him in Jan as it seem to be happening as for this whats been said today in the news confirms my thoughts about whats happening with him?

Man for no seasons: Nani set to leave United after being omitted from 2013 calendar

Read more http://www.mirror.co...-united-1470910

MANCHESTER UNITED are on alert for Wesley Sneijder again after the midfielder’s contract bust-up at Inter Milan.

Old Trafford manager Alex Ferguson was ready to pay £35million for the Dutch international last summer.

Inter want Sneijder, 28, to take a pay cut but he is refusing to renegotiate a new deal. He rapped: “There is little reason for me to sign.”

MANCHESTER UNITED have been told to forget about signing Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski in January.

SunSport revealed earlier this year that Alex Ferguson was interested in the Poland forward.

And Dortmund coach Jurgen Klopp confirmed it but insists there will be nothing happening in the winter transfer window.

Reports in Germany yesterday suggested the Red Devils had agreed a £12million fee for the 24-year-old. Fergie has watched him several times — including at Manchester City in October.

But Klopp said: “I’m not afraid he will be leaving us. He will still be here in January.

“United are one of many teams showing interest in him but I have no worries. His contract is with us.

“The time when there were big, rich English clubs coming here to try to lure our best players away from Germany, thank God that time is over.”

Meanwhile, Ferguson believes Champions League involvement in the new year could help give United the title edge.

Rivals City face a battle tonight to salvage even a Europa League spot.

Fergie said: “Yes, it can keep momentum going. Big European nights — there is nothing better.”

Edited by Notstupid30

Last friday when Sir Alex did his press conference for the Reading game said NANI would be out for 5 weeks I knew then we were selling him in Jan as it seem to be happening as for this whats been said today in the news confirms my thoughts about whats happening with him?

Man for no seasons: Nani set to leave United after being omitted from 2013 calendar

That explains the meeting between jorge mendes micheal bollingbrooke joel glazer and some other low level chaps that took place in london last night which lasted for around 4 hours.

That explains the meeting between jorge mendes micheal bollingbrooke joel glazer and some other low level chaps that took place in london last night which lasted for around 4 hours.

Isn't Jorge Mendes the agent for NANI and Falcao i would love to see Falcao at United could be player exchange plus money on the cards happening ?

Isn't Jorge Mendes the agent for NANI and Falcao i would love to see Falcao at United could be player exchange plus money on the cards happening ?

Don't think we will get Falcao as a done deal for lewandonski is being reported, can see Nani leaving fergie has lost his patience with him.

Some great pubs mentioned there mate, was tommy ducks the one with the womens underwear pinned to the ceiling?

What about the grey parrot, we used to meet there before the derby at main rd and walk to the ground.wink.png

Yeah by the bullring,had a years stay in Humanby close on that estate(Hacienda days) ....would of been easier living in Strangeways.

We used to meet in the Salisbury on Oxford Road/Street and then head up to the Salutation......Tommy Ducks had all the knickers on the ceiling they demolished it overnight to make way for the now Bridgewater Hall,very sad that was.The Brunswick smile.png

I was in some of them last week when I popped up to Manchester. Also went to the Christmas Markets and the Printworks. Absolutely rammed, it was.

Yeah by the bullring,had a years stay in Humanby close on that estate(Hacienda days) ....would of been easier living in Strangeways.

We used to meet in the Salisbury on Oxford Road/Street and then head up to the Salutation......Tommy Ducks had all the knickers on the ceiling they demolished it overnight to make way for the now Bridgewater Hall,very sad that was.The Brunswick smile.png

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

The Salisbury!!! Right next to Oxford Road Station. First place I ever had a drink in a pub under-age.

I was in 6th form College. Like you we would start off there, and go onto Tommy Ducks, before getting into Placemates or the club on Oxford Street (cant remember the name, think it was Rotters. Those were the days!!

Don't think we will get Falcao as a done deal for lewandonski is being reported, can see Nani leaving fergie has lost his patience with him.

had rant the other week about NANI saying he had 5 years at the club and should know better by now and should know the United way by now ?

Who know about Falcao anything can happen in football look at di matteo hahahaha nobody seen that coming i had my money on hughes leaving frist in the premier league ?

As for lewandonski this just came in around 3 hours ago via google ?

Dortmund dash United's hopes of signing Lewandowski

had rant the other week about NANI saying he had 5 years at the club and should know better by now and should know the United way by now ?

Who know about Falcao anything can happen in football look at di matteo hahahaha nobody seen that coming i had my money on hughes leaving frist in the premier league ?

Read more at http://www.espn.co.u...fZzx8rpTboc2.99

Yes they are saying that but he is out of contract soon, i he has a buy out claus of around 12mill quid.

We really need to fix the central midfield role, we have 4 strikers that are compatable, if lewandonski comes in who leaves?

As for Falcao just hope city don't get him in in january as that might tip the title in there favour he is a class player.

Read more at http://www.espn.co.u...fZzx8rpTboc2.99

Yes they are saying that but he is out of contract soon, i he has a buy out claus of around 12mill quid.

We really need to fix the central midfield role, we have 4 strikers that are compatable, if lewandonski comes in who leaves?

As for Falcao just hope city don't get him in in january as that might tip the title in there favour he is a class player.

Well soon be selling Federico Macheda as he said a few months ago he wants to be playing frist team football also been seeing some of the reserves games and he been playing crap in all honesty i also want be sad to see him leave.. ?Plus heared Sir Alex wants to sell Young as he not been an impact at United also a few months ago Rooney said he wants to play more of a Midfielder Role ?

cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

The Salisbury!!! Right next to Oxford Road Station. First place I ever had a drink in a pub under-age.

I was in 6th form College. Like you we would start off there, and go onto Tommy Ducks, before getting into Placemates or the club on Oxford Street (cant remember the name, think it was Rotters. Those were the days!!

I bet you went grab a granny at the Ritz didn't you wink.png bouncy dance floor and the balcony..always a great night,remember Rotters well.thumbsup.gif

I was in some of them last week when I popped up to Manchester. Also went to the Christmas Markets and the Printworks. Absolutely rammed, it was.

Mr Bj, please tell me you weren't there last week when we played QPR...?

redrus

Mr Bj, please tell me you weren't there last week when we played QPR...?

Yeah Russ. Impromptu visit up to Rochdale and we all just decided to have a full days sess in town. Was you at the match?