Manchester United

redrus

No banter allowed....or is it that trophy cabinet as opposed to your cupboard? tongue.png

No worries mate keep posting they can give banter but cannot take banter backthumbsup.gif its derby week and we cannot have a bit of funtongue.png

As I keep saying, I will keep my banter limited till Monday. Then I will be letting you have both barrels!!cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

No banter allowed....or is it that trophy cabinet as opposed to your cupboard? tongue.png

No worries mate keep posting they can give banter but cannot take banter backthumbsup.gif its derby week and we cannot have a bit of funtongue.png

As I keep saying, I will keep my banter limited till Monday. Then I will be letting you have both barrels!!cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Yes you keep telling us you have already won this game, we have no chane according to you and we are due a flogging, well that theory works both ways.

Yes you keep telling us you have already won this game, we have no chane according to you and we are due a flogging, well that theory works both ways.

I have NOT said you are due a flogging.............You had one of those last yeartongue.png

I have said that I believe we will win the game, and I have been consistent with that. The fact Silva will be fit and play makes me more confident.

I am so proud to be a City fan. Have you seen all the nonsense in the papers from United players, ex players, management etc etc?? City have class and they just sit back and wait. Solsjaer, Neville, Cantona, Fergie.... the amount of cr@p these guys have been coming out withcheesy.gif . You lot must be really scared, thats all I can think

• Like 1

Was feeling quiet confident but then i read fergies comments about the game.

“We need to come out unscathed. With so much at stake I wonder if there will be a bit of caution from both clubs.

“Roberto Mancini and I will both have to think deeply about our selection and tactics and there may well be an element of playing safe.”

And with no anderson or maybe no cleverley(why he play him against cluij) has weakened our midfield options, but i still have some faith he we can play and start like we did at newcastle.

Please sir alex, no giggs to start, and no trying to park the bus like last season, go for it would much prefer to lose 3-2 than grinding out a 1-0 loss.

[

I have NOT said you are due a flogging.............You had one of those last yeartongue.png

I have said that I believe we will win the game, and I have been consistent with that. The fact Silva will be fit and play makes me more confident.

I am so proud to be a City fan. Have you seen all the nonsense in the papers from United players, ex players, management etc etc?? City have class and they just sit back and wait. Solsjaer, Neville, Cantona, Fergie.... the amount of cr@p these guys have been coming out withcheesy.gif . You lot must be really scared, thats all I can think

What you on about people want to read about there opinion as they have been the done that,tongue.png glad you are proud at last being a city fan lots more like you are now appearing you glory hunterswink.png

[

What you on about people want to read about there opinion as they have been the done that,tongue.png glad you are proud at last being a city fan lots more like you are now appearing you glory hunterswink.png

At times Fergie is an embarassment.

Whats he going on about, City getting too many penalties?? Trying to get into the referees mind, thats what he is doing.

But same as last year, Mancini is cool, and just as good at the mind gameswink.png

[

Whats he going on about, City getting too many penalties?? Trying to get into the referees mind, thats what he is doing.

But same as last year, Mancini is cool, and just as good at the mind gameswink.png

At times he does go on a bit but you have had 20 penalty's at eastlands way way more than anyone else and your divers put young to shame, you have only had 1 away in the 21 penaltys you have been given, don't know why that is maybe you not have homer ref's.

Just hope this game is not decided by a dodgy decision.thumbsup.gif

[

At times he does go on a bit but you have had 20 penalty's at eastlands way way more than anyone else and your divers put young to shame, you have only had 1 away in the 21 penaltys you have been given, don't know why that is maybe you not have homer ref's.

Just hope this game is not decided by a dodgy decision.thumbsup.gif

nev, all banter aside, I have to take you up on what you are saying. First of all, last year the year we won the Premiership, we were awarded less penalties than United, and one less penalty at home!!

Secondly and more importantly, who are these 'Divers' that you are going on about? The ones you say are worse than Young?

I despise divers, and I have not seen a single City player dive to win a penalty in the last few yrs. In fact I have seen both Tevez and Aguero stay on their feet when they really could have gone down, because they would rather try and score. (aguero v qpr last yearthumbsup.gif )

Nobody, but nobody is worse than Young at diving.

rolleyes.gif

Speaks the Chelsea fan.

Both Drogba and Robben were much worse, not only experts at the feigned i've been tripped, but masters of the feigned excruciatingly painful injury that has them writhing for ages before springing to their feet.

I think these guys you have mentioned have every right to there opinions especially as individuals they have won more trophies than your club biggrin.png

[

cheesy.gif Mancini cool? that is one word i would not describe him as....his touchline theatrics and sulks show hi out to be a very dislike-able guy ....he seems to be in the position of many managers nowadays knowing that his days are numbered,what ever way he wants to gloss over your Champions League performances,you can't hide the fact of all the money spent and under-performing in Europe is not lost on the Arabs.Taxi!!

I'm not saying Drogba wasn't bad, but at least there was contact. If someone gets into Youngs personal space he falls over.

Laughable!

Come off it. You are saying that every time Drogba went down, there was contact, and every time Young has gone down, there was none. Get real.

I'm not saying Drogba wasn't bad, but at least there was contact. If someone gets into Youngs personal space he falls over.

Laughable!

Come off it. You are saying that every time Drogba went down, there was contact, and every time Young has gone down, there was none. Get real.

Yep. And it's interesting that the Chelsea players accused are no longer at the club, but the Man U players are. Shall we go back to chopper Harris next.

Man U champions of cheats!

Laughable!

Yep. And it's interesting that the Chelsea players accused are no longer at the club, but the Man U players are. Shall we go back to chopper Harris next.

But Torres and Hazard are in the top 10.

• Like 1

Laughable!

We don't need to you have a new one don't you?

Jon Obi"break your legs"Mikkel

Laughable!

We don't need to you have a new one don't you?

Jon Obi"break your legs"Mikkel

And he's a racist! tongue.png

Laughable!

In recent history Man United have had two serial cheats. Ronaldo and Nani. One has left and the other is halfway out the door. Have always condemned both players for their pathetic theatrics. No excuses. Suggesting that Young is anything like as bad or notorious is just silly. Suggesting that he goes down without contact, whereas Drogba never did, is daft. Drogba was in the same league as Ronaldo and Nani. Overblown egos with no clue whatsoever about sportsmanship.

• Like 2

Surprised it has not been mentioned on here but Drogba spending nearly a million pound on rings for the team!!!

His charity work must be going well.....no class muppets and an embarrasment to footballers the world over.

Disgusting flaunting of wealth when it could of been given to a better cause.

Surprised it has not been mentioned on here but Drogba spending nearly a million pound on rings for the team!!!

His charity work must be going well.....no class muppets and an embarrasment to footballers the world over.

Disgusting flaunting of wealth when it could of been given to a better cause.

Yeah, you're right. Drogba should live in a box and only eat Mama. You really are a joker!