Manchester United

redrus

United V City in the next round would be nice smile.png

Yes you don't want us in the next round do you!

No no, we don't want them, give us a team who comes to play against us rather than one who wants to park the bus !

As if you wouldn't park the bus against us if you went a goal up.. for that matter, as if you wouldn't park the bus against us for a draw.. as if you haven't.

Evidence rix please. Try not to provide examples where your twelfth man has reduced us to ten if you don't mind. wink.png

Evidence rix please. Try not to provide examples where your twelfth man has reduced us to ten if you don't mind. wink.png

How fair is that when your one and only example is one in which your twelfth man missed giving us a stone wall penalty? wink.png

You'll have to ask carmine about that one. He is the expert on video replays.....and has better eyesight than your old man!

How fair is that when your one and only example is one in which your twelfth man missed giving us a stone wall penalty? wink.png

But it wasn't. Its was a great challenge.

Trouble with Utd fans are you are too used to being spoilt being given soft penalties by weak referees. And i think most of the country would agree

Trouble with Utd fans are you are too used to being spoilt being given soft penalties by weak referees. And i think most of the country would agree

Yes because most of the country are ABU's and only want to hear about decisions we get and not the ones we don't get, we are in the news every day because we are hated and long may the continue, when we are not hated anymore that will be when we are insignificant.

Yes because most of the country are ABU's and only want to hear about decisions we get and not the ones we don't get, we are in the news every day because we are hated and long may the continue, when we are not hated anymore that will be when we are insignificant.

Caulker took the ball first as it appears the ref and linesman saw too. He took the ball FIRST and just because Rooney choose to go down like a crack whore doesn't make it a stonewall penalty. Just a great challenge and sensible refereeing. get over it. Its not as if you deserved anything more than a point anyway with your paultry 39 per cent possession

Caulker took the ball first as it appears the ref and linesman saw too. He took the ball FIRST and just because Rooney choose to go down like a crack whore doesn't make it a stonewall penalty. Just a great challenge and sensible refereeing. get over it. Its not as if you deserved anything more than a point anyway with your paultry 39 per cent possession

Game, set and match Carms. And United are parking the bus way too much nowadays. thumbsup.gif

Game, set and match Carms. And United are parking the bus way too much nowadays. thumbsup.gif

Why's that? And as for parking the bus you must watch all our games to make that assessment? as i could not pass judgement on city or4 any other team for that matter.

At the end of the day we are 5 points clear at the top and that is what matters.

[/quote

So you had 61% possession and only managed to secure a point at the death, i would be more worried if i was a spurs fan with your average team with a few quick wingers and no end product.

The penalty could have been given as he took the man end of, maybe he got the slightest of touches.

Why's that? And as for parking the bus you must watch all our games to make that assessment? as i could not pass judgement on city or4 any other team for that matter.

At the end of the day we are 5 points clear at the top and that is what matters.

Blimey nev. Have you had a sense of humour failure or what. How touchy are you lot. Do you really think I was serious in suggesting your lot park the bus.

• Like 1

Blimey nev. Have you had a sense of humour failure or what. How touchy are you lot. Do you really think I was serious in suggesting your lot park the bus.

tongue.png yes i know mate it is city who have the best possession stats last time i looked and us and Arsenal close behind, so compared with city we do park the bus, but compare with little Spurs who are way down the list it is Spurs that have no right to comment.

Manchester United are the first professional sports team to be valued at more than $3bn according to Forbes Magazine.

A report on Forbes' website on Monday said a recent surge in their share price had boosted the club's value to $3.3bn.

Their shares struggled in early trading on the New York Stock Exchange but have since improved, although they closed 41 cents lower at $16.48 on Wall Street on Monday.

The increase leaves United, English champions a record 19 times, comfortably ahead of the world's second-most valuable sports team, the National Football League's Dallas Cowboys, who are worth $2.1bn.

Forbes put the surge in shares down to brighter earnings prospects from new sponsorship deals and said the demand could continue given the team's potential for lucrative payouts in the Premier League and Champions League.

Edited by MrRed
  • Like 1

Amazing that a club that plays in a sport with so little world-wide appeal, comes from a shitkicker city in Texas, plays about half the games that an EPL top team plays in a season and to the best of my knowledge hasn't won much in recent years can attract such a valuation.

Quick Red - get some cheerleaders for the ToD!

Untold riches: Manchester United set new record by becoming FIRST sports team in the world to be valued at $3BILLION

Read More whistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifwhistling.gifhttp://www.dailymail...s-magazine.html

Wee bit of bother for Balotelli: The moment revolting Man United fan took leak on Man City striker's camouflaged Bentley cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif I'm sure he will be a bit pissed off or should i say on wai.gifhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2269958/Mario-Balotelli-wee-bit-bother-Manchester-United-fan-pees-car.html

Edited by Notstupid30

Wee bit of bother for Balotelli: The moment revolting Man United fan took leak on Man City striker's camouflaged Bentley cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif I'm sure he will be a bit pissed off or should i say on wai.gifhttp://www.dailymail...n-pees-car.html

Just shows what a bunch of morons your fans are. Can't believe that you think such childish behaviour is funny. Would live to see your face if someone was opeeing all over your car. If I was Mario I would press chrages and get the best Barrister I could. Hopefully the lad would be so skint after taking him to the cleaners he might think twice next time.Hope they get the scum bag (which they should having hi

Forbes put the surge in shares down to brighter earnings prospects from new sponsorship deals and said the demand could continue given the team's potential for lucrative payouts in the Premier League and Champions League.

And there you were condemning our sponsorship deals. Chevrolet (an almost skint Car manufacturer) giving you a world record 50 mil a year sponsorship. If that was City and another Arab sponsor you'd be crying foul again.

And there you were condemning our sponsorship deals. Chevrolet (an almost skint Car manufacturer) giving you a world record 50 mil a year sponsorship. If that was City and another Arab sponsor you'd be crying foul again.

Why's that? i cant wait to get rid of the aon on the front of our shirt and reckon chevy will look cool.

We are one of the biggest sporting teams in the world so can attract the top sponsor deals, and not doing it just to fit in with FFP.

Why's that? i cant wait to get rid of the aon on the front of our shirt and reckon chevy will look cool.

We are one of the biggest sporting teams in the world so can attract the top sponsor deals, and not doing it just to fit in with FFP.

All I'm saying nev is that we were getting slated for getting a record sponsorship deal but it's ok for you to get a record sponsorship deal.

Chevy ?! The Opel Kadett of the USA !cheesy.gif

A bit harsh that, I thought.

Opel Kadetts are a nice little drive and very economical. American built GMs on the other hand ... :-)

Edited by SantiSuk

Chevy ?! The Opel Kadett of the USA !cheesy.gif

A bit harsh that, I thought.

Opel Kadetts are a nice little drive and very economical. American built GMs on the other hand ... :-)

Steady on Santi. Don't get too personal. I have a GMC Yukon. I love it to bits and it's the hi-so version of the Chevy Tahoe biggrin.png

• Like 1

Paul Scholes has had his car stolen :-

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-paul-scholes-car-1561499

Didn't take long for the jokes to come :-

“Paul Scholes has had his car stolen after leaving the engine running. He did try to tackle the thieves, but was very, very late”

P.S It was a Chevrolet Captiva LTZ estate.by the way.

• Like 2

Paul Scholes has had his car stolen :-

http://www.mirror.co...les-car-1561499

Didn't take long for the jokes to come :-

“Paul Scholes has had his car stolen after leaving the engine running. He did try to tackle the thieves, but was very, very late”

P.S It was a Chevrolet Captiva LTZ estate.by the way.

Scholsey late tackletongue.png his trademark.