Manchester United

redrus

Reason for why he is leaving, to me is this:-

1. Has to have a Hip op.

2. Chief Executive in David Gill is also leaving.

3. No need for lots of signings says new chief Ed Woodward. sad.png

4. End of the game for Sir Alex Ferguson.wai.gif

5. With all the above mentioned, Sir Alex and David Gill delivered the very best that they could offer without playing a game on the football pitch, but, by just making a Football Club great and not a wan-a-bee team. thumbsup.gif

Win w00t.gif

Edited by Kan Win
  • Like 1

Its looking like Moyes. What a loser. As someone else said he will do as he is told....but what a Toady/yes man....same like the current England manager. If it is Moyes then the opponents of Manure will be delighted.

Edited by Zodiac

Its looking like Moyes. What a loser. As someone else said he will do as he is told....but what a Toady/yes man....same like the current England manager. If it is Moyes then the opponents of Manure will be delighted.

Yes,yes yes .yes...Moyes will be to utd what Hodgson was to Liverpoolbiggrin.png

Yawn.... ^ seriously, have you nothing better than Manure yet..........

If Moyes comes, we'll get behind him and support him, no issues. He's far from the top of my list but, life and Manchester United WILL carry on. Good or bad, win or lose..... wai2.gif

redrus

• Like 2

Oops sorry

Edited by uptheos

David Gill is still quoting that the next manager "will need European experience and that, that is a small pool of available managers". That rules Moyes out....?

redrus

Moyes has just been cut again, 1-4 and 1-6.

I would say now, that the bookies have just nailed it. After an early boost for Jose, the bookies have closed it in. They're not usually this wrong are they...!!

redrus

I would say now, that the bookies have just nailed it. After an early boost for Jose, the bookies have closed it in. They're not usually this wrong are they...!!

redrus

He's just left finch farm & apparently off to chelsea to watch tonights match ...the plot thickens.

redrus

THE TIMES are saying that David Moyes will be announced as the next United Manager in the next 24 hours.I sincerely hope so. The thought of Mourinho coming for just a couple of years to boost his CV and his ego is quite nauseating.

• Like 1

David Gill is still quoting that the next manager "will need European experience and that, that is a small pool of available managers". That rules Moyes out....?

redrus

Moyes did qualify for the Champions League, although they got knocked out in qualifying and knocked out of the UEFA soon thereafter.

redrus

They were wrong about Redknapp getting the England job,

and they weren't taking anymore bets on him!

• Like 1

The only man who has a chance of continuing SAF's legacy is Jose Mourinho

I just can't see anyone else out there who could step in to Fergies shoes, it's such a

high profile pressure job with instant expectancy to success.