Manchester United

redrus

osman's absolutely average. efficient, tidy, reasonably consistent. not what you would sign if your remit is to have a tilt at the european cup really.

Brings Hodgson's choice as England manager into question.

osman's absolutely average. efficient, tidy, reasonably consistent. not what you would sign if your remit is to have a tilt at the european cup really.

:o I'm shocked to hear you suggest such a thing.

:D

• Like 1

ohmy.png I'm shocked to hear you suggest such a thing.

biggrin.png

Arry boy wouldn't av picked im. wink.png

I will not start a new thread on sir alex but put this in here he is still our manager, but this is a great tribute from a scouser to him, just shows what a great man he is.

http://marksimonfrankland.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/an-anfield-tribute-to-dark-knight-of.html?m=1

>I will not start a new thread on sir alex but put this in here he is still our manager, but this is a great tribute from a scouser to him, just shows what a great man he is.

http://marksimonfrankland.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/an-anfield-tribute-to-dark-knight-of.html?m

=1

Great manager maybe, certainly not a great man.

Direct quotes from your current and a past manager.

AVB : "He (SAF) is is a great man and a great human being"

Harry : "Alex is a great boss but more importantly he is a great man....top bloke"

Obviously they don't have the benefit of your personal insight into Ferguson's characte, rmaybe you could enlighten the rest of the world of football.

Yes amongst other things :

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson intimidated referees at Old

Trafford, says QPR manager Harry Redknapp

Are those PLASTIC flags at Old Trafford???

No, cotton.

Not a dry eye in the house. Is that cos SAF is going or because they know what the future holds!!

Don't be a silly billy mate, everyone at Manchester United holds my unshakable belief.... ;)

redrus

Good luck to old red nose, but as a Swan I'm gutted with that result. The ref did us no favours whatsoever, and apart from the dodgy freekick that gifted Man U the first goal, turned down a couple of good penalty shouts. We haven't had one in the league all season.

Good luck to old red nose, but as a Swan I'm gutted with that result. The ref did us no favours whatsoever, and apart from the dodgy freekick that gifted Man U the first goal, turned down a couple of good penalty shouts. We haven't had one in the league all season.

Fergies last game ever, you've more chance of flying to mars with Jennifer Lopez than getting everything from the ref in that game, Fergie would have seen to that 23.gif

Fergies last game ever, you've more chance of flying to mars with Jennifer Lopez than getting everything from the ref in that game, Fergie would have seen to that 23.gif

You really are a one eyed plonk, and why would Swansea want everything?

You really are a one eyed plonk, and why would Swansea want everything?

Sorry should have read "anything", i thought you might have sussed that yourself but not too worry !

What do you make of Rooney not being in the squad today, is it exit time?

I can think of no better way for Moyes to assert his authority on the squad and show them who's the new boss than to get rid of Rooney. He's also hugely overpaid and 250k a week (or whatever to amount is) is way to much to play a guy sitting on the bench unless you are City or Chelsea

I can think of no better way for Moyes to assert his authority on the squad and show them who's the new boss than to get rid of Rooney. He's also hugely overpaid and 250k a week (or whatever to amount is) is way to much to play a guy sitting on the bench unless you are City or Chelsea

It was noticable that at the presentation ceremony Fergie hugged and shook hands with all of the players when receiving their medals with the exception of Rooney where he simply shook his hand-maybe his way of saying bye bye whistling.gif

It was noticable that at the presentation ceremony Fergie hugged and shook hands with all of the players when receiving their medals with the exception of Rooney where he simply shook his hand-maybe his way of saying bye bye whistling.gif

Rooney crossed Ferguson a couple of years ago threatening to leave and holding the club to ransom over his wages. You don't do that to Ferguson and expect bygons to be bygons . I loved the way he told the post match interviewer that Rooney had asked for a transfer.

I can't see him staying z and Utd are better off cashing in. He's a very good player but not worth those wages

Edited by carmine

Rooney crossed Ferguson a couple of years ago threatening to leave and holding the club to ransom over his wages. You don't do that to Ferguson and expect bygons to be bygons . I loved the way he told the post match interviewer that Rooney had asked for a transfer.

I can't see him staying z and Utd are better off cashing in. He's a very good player but not worth those wages

indeed, ferguson never forgets a challenge to his authority does he? rooney was done then, was just a matter of time. question is, on those wages, who is going to sign him? think only really PSG or chelsea would be viable options. unless he fancies china or the middle east.

Bit tired of Rooney's petulance.His form this season has been erratic at best but he seems to think he is an automatic selection based on past glories.

As has been said a million times no one is bigger than the club and he has simply not deserved a place in some big games and when replaced it was for a reason,tactical or form.I thought that he would make a decent attacking midfielder as he simply does not have the pace in today's game to play up top.

Whether anyone is ready to stump up a big transfer fee but the real stumbling block is his excessive wage that's in Messi/Ronaldo territory.

Interesting if he did finish up in Europe how he would handle learning a new language when he struggles to express himself in his homeland.

Interesting if he did finish up in Europe how he would handle learning a new language when he struggles to express himself in his homeland.

I'm sure he would fit right in to Paris art/fashion scene biggrin.png

He'd be like Ian Rush if he went abroad: 'I couldn't settle in Italy,' the £3.2million man said, 'it was like living in a foreign country.'

And don't forget Moyes sued Rooney and won, there is bad blood there for sure.