Manchester United

redrus

very defensive on here. Not the normal (we've got Ferguson) swagger. Take it easy guys, the rest of us all know.

Can we please play you asap next season.

Certainly you can.... Like to take a gents wager on the winner..? Say couple o beers.? Draw is an obvious round each.

redrus

Let me think about it. i might give you the draw at WHL. Honours even on the draw at OT. You hold hold no fear now Ferguson's gonethumbsup.gif

Out of interest, do you think the club would be satisfied with Moyes if there was nothing more than top four next season?

Not satisfied no......but he will be given time maybe three years at the most but he will win more than Spurs will do that is for sure starting in August at Wembley biggrin.png

very defensive on here. Not the normal (we've got Ferguson) swagger. Take it easy guys, the rest of us all know.

Can we please play you asap next season.

Certainly you can.... Like to take a gents wager on the winner..? Say couple o beers.? Draw is an obvious round each.

redrus

Let me think about it. i might give you the draw at WHL. Honours even on the draw at OT. You hold hold no fear now Ferguson's gonethumbsup.gif

Out of interest, do you think the club would be satisfied with Moyes if there was nothing more than top four next season?

Not satisfied no......but he will be given time maybe three years at the most but he will win more than Spurs will do that is for sure starting in August at Wembley biggrin.png

Well time will tell i suppose.

I like that team too....but i will be playing Bale and Carrick without a doubt biggrin.png

DDG

Rafael Vidic Evans Baines

Carrick

Valencia Jones Bale

Wellbeck RVP

Ferdinand

Kagawa

Zaha

Hernandez

Cleverly

Buttner

Smalling

Young

Evra

Ronaldo tongue.png ohh and My right hand man Giggsy!

Have i missed anybody out? hard keeping track of such a wonderful squad of players.

Fabregas mmm! would be nice,much prefer Messi though.

13.gif

What no Cleverly in the team, but you have continually said that he would be in your midfield, how times change ! and Jones attacking mid, i don't think so.

I like that team too....but i will be playing Bale and Carrick without a doubt biggrin.png

DDG

Carrick

Valencia Jones Bale

Wellbeck RVP

Ferdinand

Kagawa

Zaha

Hernandez

Cleverly

Buttner

Smalling

Young

Evra

Have i missed anybody out? hard keeping track of such a wonderful squad of players.

13.gif

What no Cleverly in the team, but you have continually said that he would be in your midfield, how times change ! and Jones attacking mid, i don't think so.

So, I guess Anderson and Nani did go to Spurs in a part exchange deal? rolleyes.gif

DDG

Carrick

Valencia Jones Bale

Wellbeck RVP

Ferdinand

Kagawa

Zaha

Hernandez

Cleverly

Buttner

Smalling

Young

Evra

13.gif

Do Man Utd fans even know their own squad? Jones, attacking mid!biggrin.png

Jones is that good he can play anywhere.

Nani and Anderson will be sold to make way for Bale .....You could have all three biggrin.png

Quite agree Alfie about Cleverly he hasn't stepped up like i would of thought but with Scholes and Giggs being played in front of him he hasn't had much game time has he.....still time for him yet i think.

Be interesting if Moyes gives Gibson another chance at OT he has got an incredible win ratio for Everton when he has been fit.

Edited by MrRed

Nani and Anderson will be sold to make way for Bale .....You could have all three biggrin.png

Quite agree Alfie about Cleverly he hasn't stepped up like i would of thought but with Scholes and Giggs being played in front of him he hasn't had much game time has he.....still time for him yet i think.

Be interesting if Moyes gives Gibson another chance at OT he has got an incredible win ratio for Everton when he has been fit.

Jones is not an attacking mi, never will be either.

Anyway, no need to concern yourselves as you'll be lumping the ball up to Fellaini come next season. Proper 80's stuff i'm expecting for you!thumbsup.gif

Really, but he is never an attacking midfielder, keep dreaming !

Nani and Anderson will be sold to make way for Bale

Why would we want them 2, would never get in our team

You've been saying that for 3 years, Scholes and Giggs in front of him ses it all really !

DDG

Carrick

Valencia Jones Bale

Wellbeck RVP

Ferdinand

Kagawa

Zaha

Hernandez

Cleverly

Buttner

Smalling

Young

Evra

13.gif

He can play right back, defensive midfielder, Attacking Midfielder, centre back. He was super at Real Madrid match, Limited Real Madrid flowing football to a minimum.

• Like 1

It will be 1,500th Sir Fergie match in charge on Sunday, That is mangnificent achievement. Took him four season to win his first trophy as a management at Manchester United. I hope United fans will give Moyes a chance to settle like they did to Sir Alex. Not like what Chesea and City did to their managers.

We rotate our squad and our managers.

• Like 2

DDG

Carrick

Valencia Jones Bale

Wellbeck RVP

Ferdinand

Kagawa

Zaha

Hernandez

Cleverly

Buttner

Smalling

Young

Evra

13.gif

He can play right back, defensive midfielder, Attacking Midfielder, centre back. He was super at Real Madrid match, Limited Real Madrid flowing football to a minimum.

What, from attacking midfield ?

phil jones in the trequartista role is certainly a good way to continue not winning in europe anyway. suspect the glams may have fellaini for that crucial technical role though.

Can't understand why Jones would be considered playing so far up the pitch. My feeling is Moyes wants Fellaini to come to Utd so he ca sit behind the striker and have the ball hoofed up to him. Should prove highlt attractive to the OT faithful!

Its going to be like watching Everton playing in red

phil jones in the trequartista role is certainly a good way to continue not winning in europe anyway. suspect the glams may have fellaini for that crucial technical role though.

Can't understand why Jones would be considered playing so far up the pitch. My feeling is Moyes wants Fellaini to come to Utd so he ca sit behind the striker and have the ball hoofed up to him. Should prove highlt attractive to the OT faithful!

Wonder if Moyes will bring back Phil Neville. He must have a few months left in those legs laugh.png

Fairly significant night for Man United fans. SAF's final walk to take up his seat, Scholsey bowing as is the TRUE coverage we have all enjoyed for many years.

Despite the dooms dayer predictions (United in decline ? joke of the Forum) United, for me, haven't played that well this season but have streeted the field.

Looking at some youngsters coming through keep your eye on Belgium boy Adrian Januzaj, an 18 year Belgium boy who picked up the Under 21 best player award and has already been added to the senior squad ,then there's the Keane brothers, no relation, and Henriquez the Chilean boy who unfortuantly got very little game time at Wigan.If United are going to loan out players put them in the Championship at least they get time on the pitch..

So the final game ,lets hope for a win to send SAF and Scholes on a high note.Ferdinand has signed a new 12 mths deal and Smalling and Nick Powell on crutches but not serious injuries.

Having a stab at the team for tonight's game "

Lindegard

Valencia, Jones,Evans ,Buttner

Cleverley Scholes , ,Kagawa, Welbeck

VP , Hernandes

Bench " Vidic, Ferdinand, Evra , Carrick, Anderson , Nani, De Gea

• Like 1

Wonder if Moyes will bring back Phil Neville. He must have a few months left in those legs laugh.png

I have a feeling Neville will take over at Everton.

It will be 1,500th Sir Fergie match in charge on Sunday, That is mangnificent achievement. Took him four season to win his first trophy as a management at Manchester United. I hope United fans will give Moyes a chance to settle like they did to Sir Alex. Not like what Chesea and City did to their managers.

We rotate our squad and our managers.

... and league position............. smile.png

Edited by cardholder

Aside from the hat trick he scored, what is your opinion on Lukaku? Ready for the big time?

I think so. I have watched him a lot, he's still a bit raw but is a tremendous talent. He's big and strong hard to shake off, has tremendous speed, is skillful and has a great eye for goal. What he's done at WBA is to say 'look this is what I can do, the rest is up to you'. I would worry that if he doesn't get a chance he might want away and there would be no shortage of takers as he's certainly one for a long time. He's much better than what you have anyway.

Edited by uptheos

Hmmm, just confirms what I thought. Many on another forum think he needs another loan and I'm in the minority that thinks he should lead the line next season. I really hope he gets a crack next year, but rumours are that he would indeed go out again.

Maybe wishful thinking, but if Mourinho comes back (which I think he will) I think he will love the 'new Drogba'.

Hmmm, just confirms what I thought. Many on another forum think he needs another loan and I'm in the minority that thinks he should lead the line next season. I really hope he gets a crack next year, but rumours are that he would indeed go out again.

Maybe wishful thinking, but if Mourinho comes back (which I think he will) I think he will love the 'new Drogba'.

The "New Drogba"?

Let's not be quite so quick to label, because, as yet, haven't seen any signs of him being an egotistical self-adoring cheating <deleted>.

• Like 1