Manchester United

redrus

5-5...

If nowt else, he entertained to the end....

Considering they were already champions, I think it was a great result to out out on.

These Manchester fans will remember their final game of the season for a long time. thumbsup.gif

Manchester United did the double last night with the Under 21's coming from 2-0 down to beat Spurs 3-2 at Old Trafford and win the new PL Under 21 title.

If you get the chance to see any of these games they are very entertaining.Some great talent on dispaly, whether they make it to the higher grade is in the lap of the footballing Gods

Anyroad, enough of this persiflage. Are United in decline or what??

That other thread needs answering once and for all.....

Gawd....was that one in your 11+ exam Nads? tongue.png

No it was in HeavyDrinkers laugh.png

• Like 1

Pay attention smokes. Thats HD not MrRed'. I too get confused with them sometimes. Their avatars are similar in colour. Oh and they both spout the same tripe laugh.png

• Like 1

No it was in HeavyDrinkers laugh.png

Oops sorry chaps....its them eyebrows! biggrin.png

United"s first summer signing i predict wink.png

article-0-17FF132B000005DC-2_306x423.jpg

Is that Frankensteins lovechild?

Other than being a weird looking cuss, who is he ?

Think of Everton. Think of Dirty Barsteward. Think of most ridiculous hair do in the Premiership.

Think of Moyes making his first desperate signing for United

United"s first summer signing i predict wink.png

article-0-17FF132B000005DC-2_306x423.jpg

Is that Frankensteins lovechild?

Other than being a weird looking cuss, who is he ?

Think of Everton. Think of Dirty Barsteward. Think of most ridiculous hair do in the Premiership.

Think of Moyes making his first desperate signing for United

My God !! He must have dropped a ton of acid since that photo.

I only want him at United if he cuts his hair.Seriously he looks mean instead of looking like a poodle on steriods.

Yeah, but I can understand why he grew his hair, his head is too small for his body. biggrin.png

• Like 1

Rio Ferdinand signs a new 12 months contract, in the company of David Moyes, so I guess we can say this is Moyes first signingbiggrin.png

12 months ago Ferdinand was looking finished but whatever the physios,support staff and/or his own motivation its worked a treat and he is back to almost his best.

Takes me back to the days of Brian and his brother in the Tommy Doc era...sad news indeed.

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif Greenhof!! clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif Greenhof!!

RIP Brian you are in the hall of fame at United forever.

• Like 2

Takes me back to the days of Brian and his brother in the Tommy Doc era...sad news indeed.

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif Greenhof!! clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif Greenhof!!

RIP Brian you are in the hall of fame at United forever.

I was at goodison park for the 79 fa cup semi final replay v liverpool, and his brother Jimmy's goal that won it is my most memorable united goal. rest in peace Brian.

Does this below mean we are in good shape or bad shape, the way i see it in a few years we will be back debt free.

Manchester United announced on Thursday that more than $290 million of its high-interest debt has been refinanced, cutting the club's interest costs by around $15 million a year. Interest payments should come down from around 31 million pounds to 21 million pounds per year ($31.7 million), United said in a statement. United said earlier this month it is on course to generate more than 350 million pounds ($530 million) this season after earning a record 91.7 million pounds ($139 million) in the three months to March 31. Net profit more than trebled year-on-year to 3.6 million pounds ($5.4 million) in the third quarter.