Manchester United

redrus

Nev, as much as we Glazer haters and, the general ABU population will hate, it means that against all odds, United and the Glazers are pulling this off....!!

This is massive news. Our debt was at its height, nearly £900 mill....!!!

redrus

SAF in his new role as a roving ambassador (Not global smile.png ) will whip up a few bucks. As much as some people hate the Glazers as business men they had every right to buy United .If you want to blame anyone blame the people that sold it to them. If they were greedy bathplugs, as often portrayed they would have sold the naming rights to Old Trafford and they haven't.

Nev, as much as we Glazer haters and, the general ABU population will hate, it means that against all odds, United and the Glazers are pulling this off....!!

redrus

Yes mate i am a Glazer hater too, but you have to hand it to them we are starting to get back debt free and a debt we should never have had in the first place, and our success on the field has been very impressive but is that all down to fergie?

If they were greedy bathplugs, as often portrayed they would have sold the naming rights to Old Trafford and they haven't.

.........yet !!

Ha Ha ! Exactly, though I have to admit holding out this long has been impressive. If the Glazers weren't worried about public opinion Old Trafford would have been the Tidy Bowl by now.tongue.png

Hi everyone!

I'll be on holiday in Bangkok in July, and just found out that Manchester United would be playing an exhibition match at that particular time..unfortunately all tickets are sold out on the official ticketing website.

Does anyone know where I can find tickets for re-sale? Something like an e-bay/craigslist that the Thai people may use for buying/selling of items?

Many thanks!

redrus

Yes mate i am a Glazer hater too, but you have to hand it to them we are starting to get back debt free and a debt we should never have had in the first place, and our success on the field has been very impressive but is that all down to fergie?

Yeah, a lot of it is down to Fergie but there is no reason at all why this shouldn't continue.

The Glazers are astute business men, against all our fears, they've proved us all wrong.. I HATE, to admit it but they have done well.

Viva Moyesies boys Viva Moysies boys

redrus

• Like 1

Hi everyone!

I'll be on holiday in Bangkok in July, and just found out that Manchester United would be playing an exhibition match at that particular time..unfortunately all tickets are sold out on the official ticketing website.

Does anyone know where I can find tickets for re-sale? Something like an e-bay/craigslist that the Thai people may use for buying/selling of items?

Many thanks!

Have you tried http://www.thaiticketmajor.com/register/index.php?query=822&la=en

redrus

Yeah, a lot of it is down to Fergie but there is no reason at all why this shouldn't continue.

The Glazers are astute business men, against all our fears, they've proved us all wrong.. I HATE, to admit it but they have done well.

Viva Moyesies boys Viva Moysies boys

redrus

Gotta say mate i did not fully support them but also was not against them and up to now they have kept to there word..3 years and we should be debt free.Imagine if Michael Knighton had bought us rolleyes.gif

But remember that the majority of your money has gone to funding failing shopping malls. You could have been debt free much sooner.

Get your head out the bucket man. Tut tut tut.....!

redrus

Hi everyone!

Many thanks!

Have you tried http://www.thaiticketmajor.com/register/index.php?query=822&la=en

Yup I have! It says all tickets are sold out..

Hi everyone!

Many thanks!

Yup I have! It says all tickets are sold out..

I could probably swing a coulpe of tickets .....but MrRed....I can't be arsed.

Sorry to see Phelan go. Think he was one of SAF's best right hand men, and that's saying something, considering the great quality of right hand men Fergie had in his 26 years. Had hoped he would stay on, but understand for the new man coming in, he needs to make that appointment himself.

Anyway, thanks to Mike for all the work he did at the club.

But remember that the majority of your money has gone to funding failing shopping malls. You could have been debt free much sooner.

??

Short memories mrboj....their chairman has robbed them blind and they clap like seals.

Let's hear it boys! biggrin.png

??

Short memories mrboj....their chairman has robbed them blind and they clap like seals.

Let's hear it boys! biggrin.png

They haven't even begun the robbing yet.

They've borrowed a fortune against the club, got the club to pay it off, and the real money comes in when they flog it to the Qataris.

thumbsup.gif

Former Manchester United and England defender Brian Greenhoff has died suddenly yesterday morning at his home in Norden near Rochdale at the age of just sixty. R.I.P. Brian.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2329150/Former-Manchester-United-England-player-Brian-Greenhoff-dies-aged-60.html

Very sad news. My home in Rochdale is just round the corner from his and I know his son extremly well.

R.I.P Brian

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2013/may/23/brian-greenhoff

Hi everyone!

Many thanks!

Good luck doing a private business deal with an Asian mate!
  • Like 1

If the rumours are correct, it's an interesting move by Moyes to oust Mike Phelan and Eric Steele. Don't know how long Steels has been there but Phelan is a bit of an institution isn't he?

Mickey shorts Phelan was just a yes man to fergie, i can see why Moyes has got rid of him, maybe he will bring in someone who will have more of a say to the clubs running.

??

Mate, seriously..! A few years ago, you predicted our downfall...., as you still do now. I don't like the regime but, even you can't deny, that against all the odds United's books look bloody healthy.!

The money we make, yeah some goes to the Glazers to do whatever they like with, but, isn't that the nature of business. Would you run a billion £ business for nothing, no, I know only too well you would not..!

So whether I like it or not, the Glazers are there to stay, but thankfully, they let the club carry on, they the football talk and we keep winning, and we will under Moyes too.

Thats why I say your heads in a bucket, you're blinded by your emotional hatred of us, to see that even though we don't like it, things are looking very, very <deleted> rosey... ;)

wai.gif

redrus

If the rumours are correct, it's an interesting move by Moyes to oust Mike Phelan and Eric Steele. Don't know how long Steels has been there but Phelan is a bit of an institution isn't he?

No more than Brian Kidd, Steve McClaren or Carlos Fergoz....!

redrus

??

Mate, seriously..! A few years ago, you predicted our downfall...., as you still do now. I don't like the regime but, even you can't deny, that against all the odds United's books look bloody healthy.!

The money we make, yeah some goes to the Glazers to do whatever they like with, but, isn't that the nature of business. Would you run a billion £ business for nothing, no, I know only too well you would not..!

So whether I like it or not, the Glazers are there to stay, but thankfully, they let the club carry on, they the football talk and we keep winning, and we will under Moyes too.

Thats why I say your heads in a bucket, you're blinded by your emotional hatred of us, to see that even though we don't like it, things are looking very, very <deleted> rosey... wink.png

wai.gif

redrus

This bit is so so true, only the haters think we are on the decline us reds think we are in really good shape.

??

Thats why I say your heads in a bucket, you're blinded by your emotional hatred of us, to see that even though we don't like it, things are looking very, very <deleted> rosey... wink.png

wai.gif

Not blinded by anything Rus. Yes, I hate United but that doesn't detract from the truth. They have taken money (huge sums) earned by United to fund their failing shopping malls. All I was saying was that if they hadn't done that, your club debt would have been paid off a while ago. Upto them what they do and upto you if you agree with them.

??

Thats why I say your heads in a bucket, you're blinded by your emotional hatred of us, to see that even though we don't like it, things are looking very, very <deleted> rosey... Posted Image

Posted Image

Not blinded by anything Rus. Yes, I hate United but that doesn't detract from the truth. They have taken money (huge sums) earned by United to fund their failing shopping malls. All I was saying was that if they hadn't done that, your club debt would have been paid off a while ago. Upto them what they do and upto you if you agree with them.

As personal friends and honestly a man I have a lot more time for than that of which we have actually spent together, I do not disagree with you, I see your point, totally, but with all respect, you're missing mine..... :D

redrus

As personal friends and honestly a man I have a lot more time for than that of which we have actually spent together, I do not disagree with you, I see your point, totally, but with all respect, you're missing mine..... biggrin.png

In that case matey, we will chew the cud and discuss it over a beer, the next time we meet. I'll look forward to it, as it's been too long already. thumbsup.gif

• Like 1