The same midfield that won the league by a mile last season tongue.png

I talk facts not dreams

Its the year Cleverly steps up....we know mate. clap2.gif

Even if he doesn't he was good enough last season wasn't he thumbsup.gif

The same midfield that won the league by a mile last season tongue.png

I talk facts not dreams

Its the year Cleverly steps up....we know mate. clap2.gif

Even if he doesn't he was good enough last season wasn't he thumbsup.gif

Hasn't Fab signed already then facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gifbiggrin.png

Its a done deal....he has agreed terms and everything.

Shame his club haven't but that's how Man Yoo do business nowadays. Welcome to the brave new dawn! facepalm.gif

Could be a Cantonese takeaway later today.

Think I'll get the missus to bbq some sardines to go with the Singha.

Toss some pangaesus in curry powder mixed with cumin and a hint of chilli and leave for later. few mins on the barbie and you can spend less time cooking and more drinking.

Sardines? Oh dear oh dear....spaghetti hoops please.....Fellaini tomorrow. wink.png

Disgusting behaviour from local low IQ Somchai's - can't really fault Liverpool, as these morons have nothing to do with any of the clubs anyway, just fashion followers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2380643/Thai-Liverpool-fans-hold-sick-Munich-banner.html

Surprised they didn't manage to get Hitler in on the act as well.

• Like 2

Disgusting behaviour from local low IQ Somchai's - can't really fault Liverpool, as these morons have nothing to do with any of the clubs anyway, just fashion followers.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2380643/Thai-Liverpool-fans-hold-sick-Munich-banner.html

Exactly what I was thinking regarding Hitler. The locals involved in this travesty are absolutely clueless. Just sheep following the latest benighted cultural fashion trend. Buddha help 'em.

• Like 2

Exactly what I was thinking regarding Hitler. The locals involved in this travesty are absolutely clueless. Just sheep following the latest benighted cultural fashion trend. Buddha help 'em.

I think most of us agree, that whatever club we support there are certain things that we all agree with, and all respect. No different regarding Hillsborough etc. Man City lost one of their old players at Munich as well.

This is one of the reasons, I can't be bothered with these BS games in Kwailand Thailand, too many fashion followers.

Disgusting behaviour it is, but then I think it says a lot more about the lack of intellect really.

I think most of us agree, that whatever club we support there are certain things that we all agree with, and all respect. No different regarding Hillsborough etc. Man City lost one of their old players at Munich as well.

This is one of the reasons, I can't be bothered with these BS games in Kwailand Thailand, too many fashion followers.

Disgusting behaviour it is, but then I think it says a lot more about the lack of intellect really.

I agree with your first and third paragraph, bit harsh with the second. These friendlies don't have the intensity of other matches, but fun can still be had. Well, that's my opinion anyway.

On to other matters. How much chance do you guys think Zaha will be given this season? I've been reading lots of praise about him on another footie thread and with Valencia and Nani seemingly on the slide, how much do you think Moyes will put faith in him?

Tuned into the United match. I expect a cow to show up at anytime.biggrin.png What a glorious pitch.

Rooney's misses is conducting his transplants at the moment or trans something!

I agree with your first and third paragraph, bit harsh with the second. These friendlies don't have the intensity of other matches, but fun can still be had. Well, that's my opinion anyway.

On to other matters. How much chance do you guys think Zaha will be given this season? I've been reading lots of praise about him on another footie thread and with Valencia and Nani seemingly on the slide, how much do you think Moyes will put faith in him?

Well just looking at his performances in the past few games he will play a big part in the coming season,the good thing about him is he is fresh and lively...doesn't look to have much fear either..........good competition for the wing positions with Young Valencia and Nani so as you can see we still have what it takes but another addition biggrin.png ....this kid Jacuzzi or whatever his name is looks half decent as well! smile.png

• Like 1

Same last season mate and we still won it biggrin.png

Waddaya gonna do at CB Red ? Vidic is always injured and Ferdinand is one hoof away from the glue factory.biggrin.png

Course if Nastasic can't go, City might rue letting Kolo go.facepalm.gif

Same last season mate and we still won it biggrin.png

Waddaya gonna do at CB Red ? Vidic is always injured and Ferdinand is one hoof away from the glue factory.biggrin.png

Course if Nastasic can't go, City might rue letting Kolo go.facepalm.gif

Well Jellybean we buy young talent like Smalling and Jones or play Evans who has even surprised me thumbsup.gif

Even Carrick and Valencia can play there we are that good biggrin.png

Happy that this tour is over now so we can get back to England and sort out the <deleted> that has been going on and believe me we will.

Expect things you don't like to all ABU'S.

• Like 1

Don't tell me you're selling us Rooney? No!!!!

Well Mourinho wants him but he is not going to your lot that is now for sure...in fact he will probably stay but it will not last long unless he really does what he is payed all that money for.