Manchester United

redrus

I really really hate losing to them.. sad.png

redrus

works the same in reverse mate. but winning after scoring in the 4th minute is so, so sweet. was expecting more from your boys in the second half with all that possession but then i remembered. . . .it's not a mister ferguson team any more is it?

seriously though, would fergie have lined up with giggs at right mid and young in today? i don't think so. he was always smarter than that.

Just need a handsome victory for the Spurs now and Chelsea go third.

...or a handsome loss and Liverpool stay top.

The Tottenham thread has gone very quiet.

were watching the game numb nuts

Are you enjoying it??biggrin.png

Stroll in the park for liverpool today against a very poor mufc .

don't think it's ever a stroll in the park against them. but also felt you could see the moyes effect. he looked clueless second half.

did you see his post match interview.....apparently they played brilliant and it was the best they've played this season

don't think it's ever a stroll in the park against them. but also felt you could see the moyes effect. he looked clueless second half.

Wait till they play in the champions league. He's hopelessly out of his depth.

• Like 1

did you see his post match interview.....apparently they played brilliant and it was the best they've played this season

And he's still claiming it was a deffo penalty, when everyone else could see it wasn't.

I do not believe Ferguson would EVER have said its the best they had played after that performance.

Therein lies the problem. Moyes still thinks he is managing Everton. Had it been Everton, then that would have been an acceptable performance. But I cannot see any diehard United fans being pleased with what they saw yesterday. They created next to nothing.

The only saving grace is that Spurs were beaten. At least you wont have Alfie, Iancnx and smokie coming on here taking the p!ss for a while.laugh.png

• Like 1

It was a good performance but without any bite up front and creativity,never rated Young and to play Giggs instead of Kagawa must mean he is being sold back to Germany.

Liverpool got lucky early on and hung on to there win in the end,but good defending nevertheless.

Still very confident about us as it is always the toughest game of the season.

• Like 2

It was a good performance but without any bite up front and creativity,never rated Young and to play Giggs instead of Kagawa must mean he is being sold back to Germany.

Liverpool got lucky early on and hung on to there win in the end,but good defending nevertheless.

Still very confident about us as it is always the toughest game of the season.

It wasn't a disaster for Man U, though if Moyes can't see what he needs to do before the window shuts, it could all go pear shaped. I can't say the sight of Phil Neville behind Moyes copying his every clap, inspired confidence. Still early days and I expect to see a few additions before the window shuts. I watched the Everton game, Fellaini played like he didn't want to get too involved or hurt, but Leighton Baines was the true professional, if Man U don't buy him, then there's something wrong with their thinking IMO.

And he's still claiming it was a deffo penalty, when everyone else could see it wasn't.

which one, van persie's dive?

No stevie, he was harping on about the Danny Welbeck one.

Not to mention the Liverpool goal which was well offside....Sturridge standing in the goal when the corner was taken.

Not to mention the Liverpool goal which was well offside....Sturridge standing in the goal when the corner was taken.

Yes its horrible isn't it when refereeing decisions go against you.

• Like 1

christ he's sounding desperate. and only three games in.

:lol: course it was.

As I Liverpool fan I was delighted that Ferguson wasn't there yesterday, I felt that had he still been the manager you definitely would have ground out a draw in that second half!

Yes at the least. But he's gone and it really shows. The second half tactic yesterday was to sit back and hope like hell Van Persie does something a bit special.

• Like 1

As I Liverpool fan I was delighted that Ferguson wasn't there yesterday, I felt that had he still been the manager you definitely would have ground out a draw in that second half!

Yes at the least. But he's gone and it really shows. The second half tactic yesterday was to sit back and hope like hell Van Persie does something a bit special.

I think you should be more worried about your team scoring don't you! whistling.gif you mustn't of seen the game if you thought we sat back in the second half rolleyes.gif

#missingbalealready wub.png

Edited by MrRed

I think you should be more worried about your team scoring don't you! whistling.gif you mustn't of seen the game if you thought we sat back in the second half rolleyes.gif

No i just thought you were clueless.

No i just thought you were clueless.

Keep thinking that.

• Like 1