Manchester United

redrus

Looks like an almighty cock up to me Mr Moyes.

Who you playing in goal, or have I missed something.

Yes you have , www.GiveMeSport.com released 2 days ago

Don't forget I'm a simple Chav. De Gea (no). Lindergaard (no).

I get confused.

A full list of the Manchester United squad for the 2013/14 season is as follows: De Gea Quintana, David (No) De Abreu Oliveira, Anderson Luis (No) Amos, Benjamin Paul (Yes) Carrick, Michael (Yes) Cleverley, Thomas William (Yes) Lindegaard, Anders Rozenkrantz (No) Hernandez Balcazar, Javier (No) Evans, Jonathan Grant (Yes) Evra, Patrice Latyr (No) Ferdinand, Rio Gavin (Yes) Giggs, Ryan Joseph (Yes) Almedia Da Cunha, Luis Carlos (No) Smalling, Christopher (Yes) Valencia Mosquera, Luis Antonio (No) Rooney, Wayne Mark (Yes) Vidic, Nemanja (No) Welbeck, Daniel (Yes) Young, Ashley Simon (Yes) Van Persie, Robin (No) Kagawa, Shinji (No) Pereira da Silva, Rafael (Yes) Pereira da Silva, Fabio (Yes) Buttner, Alexander (No) Fletcher, Darren Barr (Yes) Fellaini Bakkioui, Marouane (No)

Delighted to see Darren Fletcher in the squad,lets hope he is able to get back to his best form and fitness.

Why No to Van Persie and De Gea.

It refers to homegrown players.

A homegrown player is construed as a player who has been registered with a club, irrespective of nationality, for THREE years, prior to his 21st birthday. Hence why the Da Silva brothers are classed as homegrown, even though Brazilian, as they joined United when they were 17 I believe

A full list of the Manchester United squad for the 2013/14 season is as follows: De Gea Quintana, David (No) De Abreu Oliveira, Anderson Luis (No) Amos, Benjamin Paul (Yes) Carrick, Michael (Yes) Cleverley, Thomas William (Yes) Lindegaard, Anders Rozenkrantz (No) Hernandez Balcazar, Javier (No) Evans, Jonathan Grant (Yes) Evra, Patrice Latyr (No) Ferdinand, Rio Gavin (Yes) Giggs, Ryan Joseph (Yes) Almedia Da Cunha, Luis Carlos (No) Smalling, Christopher (Yes) Valencia Mosquera, Luis Antonio (No) Rooney, Wayne Mark (Yes) Vidic, Nemanja (No) Welbeck, Daniel (Yes) Young, Ashley Simon (Yes) Van Persie, Robin (No) Kagawa, Shinji (No) Pereira da Silva, Rafael (Yes) Pereira da Silva, Fabio (Yes) Buttner, Alexander (No) Fletcher, Darren Barr (Yes) Fellaini Bakkioui, Marouane (No)

Delighted to see Darren Fletcher in the squad,lets hope he is able to get back to his best form and fitness.

A homegrown player is construed as a player who has been registered with a club, irrespective of nationality, for THREE years, prior to his 21st birthday. Hence why the Da Silva brothers are classed as homegrown, even though Brazilian, as they joined United when they were 17 I believe

I don't know what the yes-no's are for but it can't refer to home grown players because Carrick, Ferdinand, Smalling and Young wouldn't fall into that category.

I don't know what the yes-no's are for but it can't refer to home grown players because Carrick, Ferdinand, Smalling and Young wouldn't fall into that category.

Home grown as in English players.

If they have been at the club for at least 3 yrs before they are 21 then they are considered 'home grown'

I know you guys think everything revolves around United, but in this case home grown has nothing to do with Old Traffordtongue.png

England performance was terrible last night, No England players at the starting line up. Obviously they are missing Rooney and Welbeck. Cleverly only came in sub in the final few minutes with Young came in earlier.

carrick should have started. gerrard further forward.

England performance was terrible last night, No England players at the starting line up. Obviously they are missing Rooney and Welbeck. Cleverly only came in sub in the final few minutes with Young came in earlier.

carrick should have started. gerrard further forward.

Yeah he should. Forgot to include him in my previous post. Very good at holding up the ball and great vision in passing into no man's land..

Edited by Billy The Kid

If they have been at the club for at least 3 yrs before they are 21 then they are considered 'home grown'

I know you guys think everything revolves around United, but in this case home grown has nothing to do with Old Traffordtongue.png

You should know JD from your past that Old Trafford IS a major hub of "home grown" budding talents and i would go as far as saying the area between OT Hulme and the Moss to old Maine Road have cultivated plenty of stars* over the years biggrin.png

You should know JD from your past that Old Trafford IS a major hub of "home grown" budding talents and i would go as far as saying the area between OT Hulme and the Moss to old Maine Road have cultivated plenty of stars* over the years biggrin.png

Looks you are starting to settle in to quoting historical reference quite well there Red, something I'm sure all of you will get used to tongue.png

Looks you are starting to settle in to quoting historical reference quite well there Red, something I'm sure all of you will get used to tongue.png

Nope Bob wrong again! weed it again.

"from the past" and "over the years" are historical no? anyway I'm sure it will become more common terminology as the season/s progress.

"from the past" and "over the years" are historical no? anyway I'm sure it will become more common terminology as the season/s progress.

tongue.png you should know mate!

• Like 1

I've read this list about a dozen times. Is Zaha in it?

I've read this list about a dozen times. Is Zaha in it?

Ithink he is named in the u21 squad and can step up if need to be.

• Like 1

The vultures are circulating today

Bit melodramatic isn't it Red. Don't know anyone who doesn't think you will come away with anything less than 3 points today.

Truetongue.png

But Carmine is dreaming then again why change a habit of Tottingham fan.

Although first off i wasn't impressed with the Mario signing i am really looking forward to him playing against Toure next week now and fell he will add something different......what time will tell....must be a bugger to play against.

Bit melodramatic isn't it Red. Don't know anyone who doesn't think you will come away with anything less than 3 points today.

Don't know about that. wheres it being played?cheesy.gif

At Fergusson's gaff. He's still got his name in huge letters just to remind Moyes who's place it is laugh.png

• Like 1

At Fergusson's gaff. He's still got his name in huge letters just to remind Moyes who's place it is laugh.png

I wonder if the ref knows United are still supposed to get all the 50/50's?unsure.png.pagespeed.ce.E7Vo3qsmeC.png

I wonder if the ref knows United are still supposed to get all the 50/50's?unsure.png.pagespeed.ce.E7Vo3qsmeC.png

And the pens!!....whistling.gif

And the pens!!....whistling.gif

I took penalties as a given matethumbsup.gif