Manchester United

redrus

Scrappy and lacklustre in the first half but, the introduction of Fellaini and Adnan Janujaz changed it into an interesting performance.

Champions elect, certainly not, not just yet anyway.

I did though however feel that Palace were very unlucky, the penalty was outside the box and, Young is a lucky lucky boy.

I would happier to start with Zaha than Young. He and Ando can go in Jan for me, we've got better than them.

redrus

• Like 1

Scrappy and lacklustre in the first half but, the introduction of Fellaini and Adnan Janujaz changed it into an interesting performance.

Champions elect, certainly not, not just yet anyway.

I did though however feel that Palace were very unlucky, the penalty was outside the box and, Young is a lucky lucky boy.

I would happier to start with Zaha than Young. He and Ando can go in Jan for me, we've got better than them.

redrus

Youre a bugger Russ. How am I supposed to slag you's off with an unbiased post like that. biggrin.png

I do like the look of that Januzaj lad but I can't really explain it but Fellaini don't look like a United player to me.

not very convincing but 3 points in the bag, game changed when the 2 Belgium's came on, Young is not likedby many united fans with his attempts to cheat, would rather he not do it, Januzaj is a class young player, would have liked to have seen Zaha on for Valencia who was woeful.

How come Kagawa didnt even make the bench again ? Must be injured or ill ?

He's Uniteds most creative midfielder and I dont understand why Moyes isnt giving him a chance.....unless he had a relative in a Japanese POW camp or something ?xhuh.png.pagespeed.ic.6VcCaNwNXg.png

He's Uniteds most creative midfielder and I dont understand why Moyes isnt giving him a chance.....unless he had a relative in a Japanese POW camp or something ?xhuh.png.pagespeed.ic.6VcCaNwNXg.png

He's been injured recently so he probably wasn't quite match fit.

I can also see Young getting a serious injury this season, either self inflicted whilst cheating or by a aggrieved defender stamping on his gonads.

CTH English commentators said he was ill.

He's been injured recently so he probably wasn't quite match fit.

I can also see Young getting a serious injury this season, either self inflicted whilst cheating or by a aggrieved defender stamping on his gonads.

I like the sounds of option 2

• Like 1

It was reported that he had the flu, he will feature soon maybe in europe midweek.

I'm not going to get excited about a two nil win over Palace and thought United looked disjointed. In fact, I'm not convinced at all, but time will tell.

Quote me next May if you so wish, but I can't see United as champions at the end of the season. Something's doesn't seem right.

I am afraid that i completely agree with you 100 %. I hope we are both wrong come next May.

I also fear that United will not be in the first four to qualify for Champions League for 2014/15.

Edited by Billy The Kid

Well, that's the end of Ronaldo returning.

Was never coming back, but i must add good luck to the lad he gave us great service and great memories.

Yeah, Great player. Will United ever find a player like him !!! Zaha ! When i saw Bale making a debut for Real Madrid Last Sat 2-2 draw. Ronaldo showed Bale he is truly far better quality . I dont think Bale will ever be a better player than him but the price they paid for him is crazy. The price they paid for Ronaldo was just about right because of the quality and quantity he had given since he moved there.

I'm not going to get excited about a two nil win over Palace and thought United looked disjointed. In fact, I'm not convinced at all, but time will tell.

Quote me next May if you so wish, but I can't see United as champions at the end of the season. Something's doesn't seem right.

I am afraid that i completely agree with you 100 %. I hope we are both wrong come next May.

I also fear that United will not be in the first four to qualify for Champions League for 2014/15.

Bloody hell lads calm down we are only 4 games in, and i must add after a tough start we are on the same points as the two money bags clubs, not time to throw the towel in yet, i believe we will be up there with a chance come may.

Quite right Nev. Getting sick of all this self-defeatist negative stuff coming out. Yes we all know we won shed-loads under SAF, but some people seem to now have distorted memories of us always winning that stuff in blazes of glory, ripping opposing teams to shreds, scoring a hat-ful of goals every game, playing eye dazzling football. It wasn't always like that chaps.

My fear when Moyes took over was that some fans might start making judgments after one season. How wrong i was. Three or four games was all it took. Utter madness.

• Like 1

Bloody hell lads calm down we are only 4 games in, and i must add after a tough start we are on the same points as the two money bags clubs, not time to throw the towel in yet, i believe we will be up there with a chance come may.

Quite right Nev. Getting sick of all this self-defeatist negative stuff coming out. Yes we all know we won shed-loads under SAF, but some people seem to now have distorted memories of us always winning that stuff in blazes of glory, ripping opposing teams to shreds, scoring a hat-ful of goals every game, playing eye dazzling football. It wasn't always like that chaps.

My fear when Moyes took over was that some fans might start making judgments after one season. How wrong i was. Three or four games was all it took. Utter madness.

Probably i went too far with my negative comments in previous post. I admire Moyes for taking the mantle from the best manager ever in Old Trafford. I will always respect him for that whatever happens come in May.

• Like 1

As we say in liverpool speak "calm down, calm down"

• Like 2

Man utd's game is on ch3 tonight on thaitv for those without true.

Mine is on UTV (ITV) . Better Quality and better commentators. biggrin.png

As long as we get to watch the game is all that matters to me, better on thaitv than some dodgy link on the internet.

Hope Fellani starts, but have heard he is struggling in training as united's training has a higher tempo.

• Like 1

As long as we get to watch the game is all that matters to me, better on thaitv than some dodgy link on the internet.

Hope Fellani starts, but have heard he is struggling in training as united's training has a higher tempo.

And all that hair must be acting like a sail. Not very wind resistant and so uses up twice the energy to run up and down the pitch.

And all that hair must be acting like a sail. Not very wind resistant and so uses up twice the energy to run up and down the pitch.

And i am sure if fergie was still there he would have made him get it cut by now, moyes has to get his act together and drag him to the barbers.