Manchester United

redrus

Here one for you guys did you know when Sir Alax was first in charge he lost 12 games and still came in 1st also he drew 6 game ...

9k1jm8.png

Fergie started managing in 86 you've got 6 years missing off that table. Modern day managers would not be allowed 5-6 years to win a title. So with his starting record, had it been today, he would have been sacked and you would have been shit 20 years ago

Edited by backtonormal

Here one for you guys did you know when Sir Alax was first in charge he lost 12 games and still came in 1st also he drew 6 game ...

9k1jm8.png

Fergie started managing in 86 you've got 6 years missing off that table. Modern day managers would not be allowed 5-6 years to win a title. So with his starting record, had it been today, he would have been sacked and you would have been shit 20 years ago

I think Wenger has not won a title for more than six years. smile.png sorry!

9k1jm8.png

Typical Rag, leaves out the bad years laugh.png

• Like 1

9k1jm8.png

Alfie did you really want him to go back to 1961 ?

BT

• Like 2

Hands up if you were one of those reds chanting for a new manager

For the 1989–90 season, Ferguson further boosted his squad by paying large sums of money for midfielders Neil Webb, Mike Phelan and Paul Ince, as well as defender Gary Pallister and winger Danny Wallace. The season began well with a 4–1 win over defending champions Arsenal on the opening day, but United's league form quickly turned sour. In September, United suffered a humiliating 5–1 away defeat against fierce rivals Manchester City. Following this and an early season run of six defeats and two draws in eight games, a banner declaring "Three years of excuses and it's still crap ... ta-ra Fergie." was displayed at Old Trafford, and many journalists and supporters called for Ferguson to be sacked

You wanted the messiah sacked.... Fickle football fans at Old Scaffold

Edited by backtonormal

9k1jm8.png

BT

1st season in charge 11th

2nd 2nd

3rd 11th

4th 6th

5th just avoided relegation

Only Wenger would survive a first five years like this hardly god like is it

9k1jm8.png

BT

1st season in charge 11th

2nd 2nd

3rd 11th

4th 6th

5th just avoided relegation

Only Wenger would survive a first five years like this hardly god like is it

It only took you 20 years to win the EPL and then LOSE it by 11 points... FACT, Yes back to Normal coffee1.gif

BT biggrin.png

• Like 1

My Team Prediction for West Brom Match at Old Trafford.

------------------------------De Gea------------------------

Smalling--------------Evans--------------Vidic----------Buttner

Giggs------------Kagwna--------------Carrick-----------Nani

Chico-----------------Rooney

No RVP? Is there a reason for that?

Althrough he is back in fitness, I think Moyes would prefer to put him on sub then give him a game during the second half. Usually the injured players returned on the sub bench.. We will see if i am right or wrong.

Althrough he is back in fitness, I think Moyes would prefer to put him on sub then give him a game during the second half. Usually the injured players returned on the sub bench.. We will see if i am right or wrong.

Giggs on the right? not a chance when we have Zaha and Valencia fit,love to see Zaha getting a game also Rafael is fit again...i would go with....

DDG

RAFAEL EVANS VIDIC EVRA

ZAHA KAGAWA CARRICK/FELLIANI NANI

ROONEY HERNANDEZ

And just to clarify the subs bench as a certain bitter blue nose poster on here said it was crap!!

Pick any you like wink.png

Lindegaard

Ferdinand

Carrick/Felliani

Van Persie

Cleverly

Wellbeck

Valencia

Young

Smalling

Januzaj

Buttner

Anderson

I forgot Giggs

Edited by MrRed

Rafael--------------Evans--------------Vidic----------Buttner
Nani------------Fellani--------------Carrick-----------Kagawa
RVP-----------------Rooney

woohoo this is a cracker, why did Sunderland let Sessegnon go?

Is that 'because di canio's a <deleted>'?

Agree though, he's a fine player. Moyes like a rabbit in the headlights again,no idea how to change it. Well played baggies though.

• Like 1

woohoo this is a cracker, why did Sunderland let Sessegnon go?

Is that 'because di canio's a <deleted>'?

Agree though, he's a fine player. Moyes like a rabbit in the headlights again,no idea how to change it. Well played baggies though.

I'd have to say beyond reasonable doubt, di canio is a class a tool. Wish he had have waited another week to implode they'll probably come out firing tomorrow.

I sorta feel for Moyes, at least he had the balls to step up and take the job, but I doubt he is going to be sleeping too well tonight.

Like you say can't take it away from West Brom, well executed game plan and goals with a bit luck at the other end.

Edited by BangrakBob

I feel a quote from the late great Bill Shankly coming on. How about this one:

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains.''

Shankly would NEVER have given Moyes the Man U job.

Christ knows what Ferguson is thinking.

I feel a quote from the late great Bill Shankly coming on. How about this one:

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of the garden, I'd pull the curtains.''

Shankly would NEVER have given Moyes the Man U job.

Christ knows what Ferguson is thinking.

Makes you wonder though SP, would a more accomplished manager have taken the job?

• Like 1