Manchester United

redrus

"Ferguson will be part of a selection panel consisting of every Manchester United board member."

So whose gonna make the decision?

First thing they all need to agree is the selection criteria.

But if Glazer ain't talking the same language as the tea lady, they are going to be like headless chickens, aren't they.

Mind you, decision by committee is surely going to be better than Ferguson's cock up.

Has Ferguson learned anything from the Moyes fiasco?

Play safe, go for goal. I mean Gaal.

This is gonna end in tears. Bet ya.

"Ferguson will be part of a selection panel consisting of every Manchester United board member."

So whose gonna make the decision?

First thing they all need to agree is the selection criteria.

But if Glazer ain't talking the same language as the tea lady, they are going to be like headless chickens, aren't they.

Mind you, decision by committee is surely going to be better than Ferguson's cock up.

Has Ferguson learned anything from the Moyes fiasco?

Play safe, go for goal. I mean Gaal.

This is gonna end in tears. Bet ya.

I wonder what "part of selection panel" means in reality? if he recommends someone does anyone else dare question?

If they haven't got a concerted vision and a mission for the future they haven't got a cat in hell's chance of getting it right.

Man United clock stopped 26 years ago, and they lapped it up. Who wouldn't in fairness.

I've seen the same scenario in business many times.

Need vision, passion and energy for the future.

They cannot assume replication of the past glory years under Ferguson.

I would recommend to Glazer, new young blood and rebuild for the modern EPL.

So I wouldn't go for gaal.

But I'm just a poster on social media.

Forgot to thank the referees too eh rus?

smile.png

Van Gaal and Keane would scare us.

thumbsup.gif

Ancelloti. Nope.

Moyes would have no need to thank the refs, Fergie, maybe..!

redrus

• Like 1

United to Beat Chelsea in Race to Sign Shaw,

According to The Grauniad...., largely thanks to Moyes hours of work in persuasion. (and lots more money, I add)

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/23/manchester-united-beat-chelsea-luke-shaw-transfer-david-moyes

redrus

Christ 30M quid on an 18 year old and the window hasn't opened yet.

According to The Grauniad...., largely thanks to Moyes hours of work in persuasion. (and lots more money, I add)

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/23/manchester-united-beat-chelsea-luke-shaw-transfer-david-moyes

redrus

Ronny was only £12 eh..... Crazy money, on a defender too. But, if we've £150mill to spend, I would prefer some of it to go on young Englishmen with promise.!

redrus

• Like 1

redrus

Ronny was only £12 eh..... Crazy money, on a defender too. But, if we've £150mill to spend, I would prefer some of it to go on young Englishmen with promise.!

redrus

Absolutely mental - looks like a summer of big spends and probably paying top dollar for those you want. Getting done early should keep out the poachers. I like Luke Shaw, massive talent.

^

No done deals yet like and after last summer I'm not holding my breath but if we could prize Lallana away too, I'd consider that a massive coup, and obviously a massive improvement..!

This team is no where near teams of the past but there is talent there, I really don't think we need a complete overhaul, more of a mental transplant.

redrus

redrus

F me it only seems yesterday that the scoucers were breaking ground making alan evans the first 100,ooo teenager and that was the transfer fee,!!!, and he was crap cheesy.gif all hustle and far 2 much bustle!!!!

redrus

If they pay that kind of money the world has truly gone to hell in a handbasket.

redrus

If they pay that kind of money the world has truly gone to hell in a handbasket.

That would leave them a further 120M left to spend and they've already done better than Spurs last summer biggrin.png

• Like 2

That would leave them a further 120M left to spend and they've already done better than Spurs last summer biggrin.png

Hmm, not so fast. Let's come back to this statement this time next year.

Anyway, I'd be surprised if anyone can get in the training ground what with Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Phil Neville, Eric Cantona, George Best [can be propped up against the upright], Dwight York, Jaap Stam and Paul Parker providing regular keepy uppy and motivational sessions.

Smacks of desperation.

Anyway, I'd be surprised if anyone can get in the training ground what with Ryan Giggs, Paul Scholes, Phil Neville, Eric Cantona, George Best [can be propped up against the upright], Dwight York, Jaap Stam and Paul Parker providing regular keepy uppy and motivational sessions.

Smacks of desperation.

What does, your attempt at humour.....!

redrus

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by mrbojangles

What does, your attempt at humour.....!

Your formatting skills.

See, read this P45, its an attack, possibly wub.png on my own intelligence.

What intelligence?

Wow, you need to let the inner child free or what? Sorry did I not post enough smilies for you?

I take it your post was an attempt at humour..? Or am I wrong..?

redrus

Klopp an Guardiola NOT to be Ruled out by United in manager Hunt......

Manchester Evening News

MEN Sport understands that they will attempt to bring any target to the club, even if they have inferred they're out of the running..

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/david-moyes-sacked-jurgen-klopp-7025735?

redrus

Never gonna happen but, its worth a dream.

Do you own this thread?

Your glory hunting waffle at the end of last season was almost infinite. Now you're just scratching around for something to cling to.

Admit it, Man United won't attract any big names this summer and end up with Alan Pardew or Curbishley.

The big time is over, for now.

• Like 1