Manchester United

redrus

Do you own this thread?

Your glory hunting waffle at the end of last season was almost infinite. Now you're just scratching around for something to cling to.

Admit it, Man United won't attract any big names this summer and end up with Alan Pardew or Curbishley.

The big time is over, for now.

Well, I suppose I started it but, no of course I don't.

Glory supporter, nice try, no cigar, infact not even a ciggy. Been going OT since my 5th year, a long time ago.

Not sure where your bitterness is stemming from towards me, I don't even know you, but turn it in yeah, let's have a normal conversation...??

redrus

PS, are you mixing me up with my more notorious brother MrRed per chance...?

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Edited by redrus

If I were RVP and arrive at training next Monday morning and have to see Paul Scholes' face I would vomit into my JD Sports chav bag.

This thread will go down hill next season when Mick McCarthy has alienated his first XI and has to recall Scholes, Giggs and Neville to make up the numbers.

Edited by wooloomooloo

If I were RVP and arrive at training next Monday morning and have to see Paul Scholes' face I would vomit into my JD Sports chav bag.

This thread will go down hill next season when Mick McCarthy has alienated his first XI and has to recall Scholes, Giggs and Neville to make up the numbers.

I get where you're coming from now, thanks for your time and thanks for the invaluable input.

Try knocking one out next time, get rid of your frustrations before you try talking to real people yeah.....

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

United to Beat Chelsea in Race to Sign Shaw,

According to The Grauniad...., largely thanks to Moyes hours of work in persuasion. (and lots more money, I add)

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/23/manchester-united-beat-chelsea-luke-shaw-transfer-david-moyes

redrus

Christ 30M quid on an 18 year old and the window hasn't opened yet.

If they pay that kind of money the world has truly gone to hell in a handbasket.

That would leave them a further 120M left to spend and they've already done better than Spurs last summer biggrin.png

Couple of things: If the 30M is the fee and he's on a 100k a week say for a four year contract, that's another 20M.

Secondly, given that the Glazers take all the profit from United to service the debt, you might be entering the realms of FFP.

So I think this 150M is red top rubbish myself.

Try knocking one out next time, get rid of your frustrations before you try talking to real people yeah.....

This coming from the man that doesn't attack anyone.

Who is real people? You, the clone, of the prawn sandwich brigade.

Next season will see Man United no higher than this. Get used to it.

At least you won't be gloating for at least four seasons and this thread will die a natural death.

Christ 30M quid on an 18 year old and the window hasn't opened yet.

If they pay that kind of money the world has truly gone to hell in a handbasket.

That would leave them a further 120M left to spend and they've already done better than Spurs last summer biggrin.png

Couple of things: If the 30M is the fee and he's on a 100k a week say for a four year contract, that's another 20M.

Secondly, given that the Glazers take all the profit from United to service the debt, you might be entering the realms of FFP.

So I think this 150M is red top rubbish myself.

So do I, I think its absolute tripe.... The Glazers take everything and haven't their hands deep enough for years, what happened to the Ronaldo £80mill..?

Believe it when I see it with us at the mo. I've said it before, it might do us good to get bloody relegated and get rid of the Glazers...!!

redrus

• Like 1

This coming from the man that doesn't attack anyone.

Who is real people? You, the clone, of the prawn sandwich brigade.

Next season will see Man United no higher than this. Get used to it.

At least you won't be gloating for at least four seasons and this thread will die a natural death.

Listen, when you're an arse towards me, so will I be to you....

I only accused you of having a laugh, or a joke or not having a sense of humour as I'm seeing is now the case. You started with the 'glory hunting' jibes and, the attack on my formatting skills, well I had a tear in my eye after that one.

Now, I won't say this again, you are probably mixing me up with MrRed who with respect, is far more forward than I, I hardly posted last year, and have only recently started posting consistently again so, please lets call an end to this one now..!!

redrus

Edited by redrus

Haha 2 attacks out of the blue in 1 day.You must've been a right k_unt at some point on here Redruslaugh.png .

I think I'll have a few ales & throw some verbals at you later if you don't mind?tongue.png

Hahahahaha, thanks for that. ;)

I've never been a right c u n t to anyone, online..!

Difference is, you'll probably be funny mm so yeah crack on.

Seriously though, I don't mind anyone having a go, but get your facts right and possibly even the person right first..

redrus

You were bang out of order to P45. A man of honesty and integrity, like David Moyes. I had a tear in my eye when you cut him down in a hail of bullets. P45 will get the last laugh when Chelsea finish third next season.

Hahahahahahahaha, now I know you are either 100% troll, or someone I know in real life but, thanks for that comment.

Chelsea finish 3rd, I like it...... ;) You do have a sense of humour.

P45 maybe a bit funny but, is more than capable of taking care of himself or, is du du duuuuuuuu, drum roll............. YOU.... :o

redrus

• Like 1

Haha 2 attacks out of the blue in 1 day.You must've been a right k_unt at some point on here Redruslaugh.png .

I think I'll have a few ales & throw some verbals at you later if you don't mind?tongue.png

am just crackin one off now before I say something.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

• Like 2

am just crackin one off now before I say something.

Er mid crack off, mid post.... Clever.. clap2.gif

redrus

P45 maybe a bit funny but, is more than capable of taking care of himself or, is du du duuuuuuuu, drum roll............. YOU.... ohmy.png

Don't try to be funny. P45 is as much a glory hunting cheese eating surrender monkey as much as you. Jeez.

Now I am even more convinced...... You, are HE....!!!

redrus

Foxtrot Oscar. wink.png

Did I need anymore proof.......... I mean I've been called some things, but a "cheese eating surrender monkey", wow.

Only P45 could come up with that, how do you feel now you've been found out...?

redrus

Only P45 could come up with that, how do you feel now you've been found out...?

Check out my other posts on this forum. I can converse on an intellectual basis.

Aaaaah, you just reserve this for me and my United comrades. Honoured. ;)

I am more than capable of conducting myself well, but I'm happy to lower myself from time to time, if people just come on here sprouting the same old nonsense.

redrus

I'm surrounded by idiots. Just as well Man United don't have to play the mighty 'pool again this season.

You've already lowered yourself enough, redrus, continuing to post in this barren, frigid thread.

Yeah, thanks for coming, you've been a right laugh.....

redrus

• Like 1