Manchester United

redrus

^

^^

The last two posts, seriously, W T F..?

Random fat gayer in a Swiss uniform and, a Mercedes ad.

Help.

Back to the World Cup Forum.

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

Edited by redrus

Just making the point rus that your Mr van Gaal is his own man and has class.

Fear not.

thumbsup.gif

Bit random but, that's that one sorted. ;)

redrus

• Like 1

Our third kit was bad last season but you have to play in this nearly every week. Nice one Nike, inspired by Canal Street clap2.gif

attachicon.gifarticle-2683135-1F73C8E600000578-283_634x724.jpg

Chevrolet clearly recognize that they are light years away from reaching the kind of brand logo recognition that Nike has!

[before you start, I am not a lover of shirts with "Fly Emirates" emblazoned all over them either!]

Right.

You heard it here first.

If Holland with van Gaal make the Final I will be well chuffed.

And if UNITED get top 4 in the EPL and challenge for the title, I will also be happy.

I can't say it any simpler than that.

P45

Fan of small club in Fulham.

thumbsup.gif

Why do you want United back at the top? Did you enjoy their fans gloating over us for all those years? They really didn't show much grace in their success you know!

Why do you think we all found last season so hilarious?facepalm.gif

Carmine

5th highest poster on the ManYoo threadbiggrin.png

Edited by carmine

Fear not.

thumbsup.gif

You are sounding more van Gaal obsessed by the day mate.wink.png

Interesting to see what he is going to do with Rooney, Mata, Fellaini and the sushi chef who all like to play in the same position !!!

Fear not.

thumbsup.gif

You are sounding more van Gaal obsessed by the day mate.wink.png

Interesting to see what he is going to do with Rooney, Mata, Fellaini and the sushi chef who all like to play in the same position !!!

Yes. I'd reckon he'll get rid of fellaini and quite possibly Kagawa. This guy is wasted anywhere else other than central, and he will keep Mata and the stupendously overpaid and over rated Mr Wayne Rooney.

^

^^

The last two posts, seriously, W T F..?

Random fat gayer in a Swiss uniform and, a Mercedes ad.

Help.

Back to the World Cup Forum.

redrus

"Random fat gayer"??

That's Daffyd Thomas "the only gay in the village" looks like your new kit was modelled on the Matt Lucas character no? wink.png

Louis van Gaal may be thousands of miles away in Brazil, but the Dutchman’s uncompromising approach is already being felt at Manchester United after the players were ordered to take part in an evening session on their second day of pre-season training.

While Van Gaal was preparing for Holland’s World Cup semi-final against Argentina in Sao Paulo tomorrow, the United squad have been given the choice between going home to rest for three hours after training on Tuesday afternoon or sleeping at Carrington before being put through a second workout starting at 5.30pm.

While double sessions are not uncommon in pre-season, training in the evening is unusual and a further indication that Van Gaal is ready to get tough to revive United’s fortunes.

The 62-year-old also wants England’s World Cup contingent to be on the team’s flight to California next week as United - who yesterday unveiled their new home kit to mark the beginning of a seven-year sponsorship deal with Chevrolet worth £326m - embark on their tour of the USA.

In the past, players have had a month off after major tournaments but the club are only contractually obliged to give them a three-week break and the new manager is keen for Wayne Rooney, Danny Welbeck, Phil Jones, Chris Smalling and Luke Shaw to report for duty 24 days after England’s draw with Costa Rica.

From The Mail

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

Louis van Gaal may be thousands of miles away in Brazil, but the Dutchman’s uncompromising approach is already being felt at Manchester United after the players were ordered to take part in an evening session on their second day of pre-season training.

While Van Gaal was preparing for Holland’s World Cup semi-final against Argentina in Sao Paulo tomorrow, the United squad have been given the choice between going home to rest for three hours after training on Tuesday afternoon or sleeping at Carrington before being put through a second workout starting at 5.30pm.

While double sessions are not uncommon in pre-season, training in the evening is unusual and a further indication that Van Gaal is ready to get tough to revive United’s fortunes.

The 62-year-old also wants England’s World Cup contingent to be on the team’s flight to California next week as United - who yesterday unveiled their new home kit to mark the beginning of a seven-year sponsorship deal with Chevrolet worth £326m - embark on their tour of the USA.

In the past, players have had a month off after major tournaments but the club are only contractually obliged to give them a three-week break and the new manager is keen for Wayne Rooney, Danny Welbeck, Phil Jones, Chris Smalling and Luke Shaw to report for duty 24 days after England’s draw with Costa Rica.

From The Mail

Sending a message early is Mr. van Gaal. Might as well see who is going to be on board from the git go.

• Like 1

From The Mail

yeah 'cos after england's world cup exertions the poor little loves must be shattered.

• Like 1

Right.

You heard it here first.

If Holland with van Gaal make the Final I will be well chuffed.

And if UNITED get top 4 in the EPL and challenge for the title, I will also be happy.

I can't say it any simpler than that.

P45

Fan of small club in Fulham.

thumbsup.gif

Why do you want United back at the top? Did you enjoy their fans gloating over us for all those years? They really didn't show much grace in their success you know!

Why do you think we all found last season so hilarious?facepalm.gif

Carmine

5th highest poster on the ManYoo threadbiggrin.png

Cynical Answer: Need UNITED to take points off City, Liverpool and Arsenal.smile.png

Less Cynical Answer: Need to beat high quality UNITED fair and square on a level playing field. Otherwise it doesn't count.

I'm looking for a Gladiator Battle. Mourinho v van Gaal.

thumbsup.gif

It's true rus, isn't it?

I've worked in advertising fort 30 years creating stories and Brands.

Little touches like Denis Irwin make all the difference.

A nice piece of work.

Don't know who produced it, but if it resonates with UNITED fans, quality.

Worked a treat for me.

The 60-second spot by Chevy agency Commonwealth shows club legends and supporters singing their "Glory, Glory, Man United" song as they march down to the Old Trafford stadium.

I used to work for an Agency that handled General Motors and Vauxhall.

Commonwealth nailed it for me. A pleasure to see good work.

It's true rus, isn't it?

A nice piece of work.

Worked a treat for me.

this explains so, so much.

• Like 2

It's true rus, isn't it?

A nice piece of work.

Worked a treat for me.

Including the little Asian blokey was a touch of class too.

thumbsup.gif

It's true rus, isn't it?

A nice piece of work.

Worked a treat for me.

If you want somebody who can capture the Liverpool Spirit, Stevie....I know people who could do it perfectly.

Go slow mate before you jump to too many conclusions. I think I get your drift.

Bottom line is the football. Brendan knows this.

thumbsup.gif

It's true rus, isn't it?

A nice piece of work.

Worked a treat for me.

This is way off topic Stevie but you'll enjoy this. The late, great Bill Hicks. Next to Richard Pryor my fav all time comedian. Seems the good often die young.

Bill on marketing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=gDW_Hj2K0wo

• Like 2

It's true rus, isn't it?

A nice piece of work.

Worked a treat for me.

This is way off topic Stevie but you'll enjoy this. The late, great Bill Hicks. Next to Richard Pryor my fav all time comedian. Seems the good often die young.

Bill on marketing:

know it well that one mate. and staying off topic, if you like bill hicks you might like doug stanhope who is around today. massive pisshead but very very funny.

• Like 2