Manchester United

redrus

Carmine, are you looking for a rise today or what...? First you slag off Eric, now you're having a pop at us/me.....

You get outta bed on the wrong side without a blowie this morning or what...?

redrus

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect Thailand

just saying......eric's a bit of a knob, all that seagulls following a fishing boat crap and booting a fan in the chest an all that nonsense. Why, do you disagree?

regards my little jibe about the Man Yoo lot on here.....besides the fact its largely true, they did mostly stop posting when you stopped winning, it was as you say, only looking for a rise. Nothing more and fairly harmless, no?

If i have offended you you in any other way you have my complete and unreserved apologies.

Carmine, are you looking for a rise today or what...? First you slag off Eric, now you're having a pop at us/me.....

redrus

just saying......eric's a bit of a knob, all that seagulls following a fishing boat crap and booting a fan in the chest an all that nonsense. Why, do you disagree?

regards my little jibe about the Man Yoo lot on here.....besides the fact its largely true, they did mostly stop posting when you stopped winning, it was as you say, only looking for a rise. Nothing more and fairly harmless, no?

If i have offended you you in any other way you have my complete and unreserved apologies.

Maybe we have other things to do besides spending all day on a football forum, like looking after my son, renovating the main house, taking out 80 rai of cassava and organizing 20 workers to do that, plus living on a farm i have many other tasks to do wish i could find more time to come on here.

redrus

Maybe we have other things to do besides spending all day on a football forum, like looking after my son, renovating the main house, taking out 80 rai of cassava and organizing 20 workers to do that, plus living on a farm i have many other tasks to do wish i could find more time to come on here.

You don't need to justify yourself to me. i'm office bound so admittedly get more time on the laptop.

I look forward to the return of Mr Ed, Peter'he needs more time"Mik, sumrit, jumbo, toad, bigfoot, and all the others going back to the ferguson winning days.

Incidentally, i was quite surprised at van Gaal criticizing the pre season tour and all. We all know its not the best preparation but its been part of the game for a while now. Criticised Carrington too.

I see VG is making excuses already...whistling.gif

Perhaps Uniteds pre season tour came as a surprise!

To be fair i didn't read what his criticisms of carrington were. they may well be justified.

Very few clubs have the quality of training ground facilities as we have at Spurs now.

• Like 1

redrus

You don't need to justify yourself to me. i'm office bound so admittedly get more time on the laptop.

I look forward to the return of Mr Ed, Peter'he needs more time"Mik, sumrit, jumbo, toad, bigfoot, and all the others going back to the ferguson winning days.

Incidentally, i was quite surprised at van Gaal criticizing the pre season tour and all. We all know its not the best preparation but its been part of the game for a while now. Criticised Carrington too.

An unusual thing to do your first few days on the job, but I admire van Gaal for the essentially meaningless shot across the bow. Management will chalk it up to his being a "character" and that'll be the end of it.coffee1.gif

redrus

Well get used to it.He's a man who speaks his mind and everyone knew that before he was appointed.Would you rather it be behind closed doors ?He has also said a lot of positive things but lets ignore them.

By the way on footballing matters..shock horror.... United are leading Galaxy 4-0,shortly after HT Rooney 2 .Wellbeck and James

redrus

And lets not forget that passionate closet United supporter, Snubnose .38.w00t.gif

Well get used to it.He's a man who speaks his mind and everyone knew that before he was appointed.Would you rather it be behind closed doors ?He has also said a lot of positive things but lets ignore them.

By the way on footballing matters..shock horror.... United are leading Galaxy 4-0,shortly after HT Rooney 2 .Wellbeck and James

I think we are all excited about what VG will bring off the pitch, it will be entertaining

Beating LA is a great result, although they are no West Brom, Stoke or Sunderland

Highly entertaining if UNITED beat Spurs 7-0 though.

biggrin.png

xhuh.png.pagespeed.ic.6VcCaNwNXg.png Remind me again what team you actually support?

biggrin.png

I've gone right off Arsenal in recent weeks tbh.

But here's a video to remind you. ( apologies to faithful UNITED supporter redrus for hijack)

van Gaal may disagree with Wesley though.

Highly entertaining if UNITED beat Spurs 7-0 though.

biggrin.png

xhuh.png.pagespeed.ic.6VcCaNwNXg.png Remind me again what team you actually support?

biggrin.png

I've gone right off Arsenal in recent weeks tbh.

But here's a video to remind you. ( apologies to faithful UNITED supporter redrus for hijack)

van Gaal may disagree with Wesley though.

He cried because he realized the only player that really loved him was a Dutch blockhead.tongue.png

• Like 2

That Barcelona team from the '90's was red hot though carmine...I think you even said it yourself a while back.

The game evolves, Van Gaal and Mourinho older and wiser.

My guess, Mourinho will have the edge.

Top 4 for UNITED mind.

Pin it.

thumbsup.gif

That Barcelona team from the '90's was red hot though carmine...I think you even said it yourself a while back.

Top 4 for UNITED mind.

Pin it.

thumbsup.gif

His best team by far was the '95 Ajax side. I'm sure i referred to that team. It was outstanding in every way.

Any chance of United nicking top four rests on the CL and domestic cup campaigns of the others. Liverpool might well be most at threat due to inexperience in dealing with CL midweek games in recent years and the immediate need to blend in a new crop of players.

As far as having an "edge" Mourinho has the best squad, is already favourite to win the league. His edge is having a ridiculously strong group of players assembled for him.

can't imagine what excuses he could come out with for not winning the league this year.

Top 4 for UNITED mind.

Pin it.

thumbsup.gif

His best team by far was the '95 Ajax side. I'm sure i referred to that team. It was outstanding in every way.

Any chance of United nicking top four rests on the CL and domestic cup campaigns of the others. Liverpool might well be most at threat due to inexperience in dealing with CL midweek games in recent years and the immediate need to blend in a new crop of players.

As far as having an "edge" Mourinho has the best squad, is already favourite to win the league. His edge is having a ridiculously strong group of players assembled for him.

can't imagine what excuses he could come out with for not winning the league this year.

Debatable whether Chelsea or City have the best squad?

Mourinho doesn't have 'a strong group of players assembled for him'

He took what he inherited and has built on the foundation. Many ins and outs.

Point taken about Ajax. van Gaal knew his onions, and judging by the World Cup, he still does.

Top 4 for UNITED mind.

Pin it.

thumbsup.gif

Yup just slightly ahead of Man City with Man U 3rd across the board.

Arsenal, Liverpool, Spurs come next.

Top 4 for UNITED mind.

Pin it.

thumbsup.gif

Debatable whether Chelsea or City have the best squad?

Mourinho doesn't have 'a strong group of players assembled for him'

He took what he inherited and has built on the foundation. Many ins and outs.

Point taken about Ajax. van Gaal knew his onions, and judging by the World Cup, he still does.

yes he did have a strong group of players assembled for him. He just offloaded a few and bought in more.

Theres nothing debatable about the strength of Chelseas squad. Nothing at all.

^ Successful transition is not achieved by luck.

It's going to be very interesting and the best Prem we have ever seen I reckon.

If I was a UNITED fan I would be highly encouraged by van Gaal's energy levels, his forthright approach, and the total demolition of Spain and a ( weakened) Brazil.

If UNITED get into CL season after next, the top dogs will need to be on their guard.

^ Successful transition is not achieved by luck.

It's going to be very interesting and the best Prem we have ever seen I reckon.

If I was a UNITED fan I would be highly encouraged by van Gaal's energy levels, his forthright approach, and the total demolition of Spain and a ( weakened) Brazil.

If UNITED get into CL season after next, the top dogs will need to be on their guard.

Yes the easiest way to ensure a smooth transition is to buy proven quality at high prices and keep doing so year on year.

No great surprise this.

• Like 1