Manchester United

redrus

falcao, te maria van p, rooney.,,,, best front four in the prem ? or ?

No, nowhere near Rij and perfectly summed up why not by Nev.

So far Louis's doing a rather mediocre from an outsiders point of view. (An outsider is what all self absorbed United fans like to refer to ad ABU's.....its what red nose told them to do.smile.png ) He's bought some decent players no doubt but his prioritising has been hopeless.

If the Guardian/Independent is right and he needs top three then he's toast. Ofcourse if they give him next season regardless of CL then with another three or four, such as center backs, along with Vidal and Strootman then, with the help of a 220m total spend i think you should have a crack at a CL place but that will be next season.

Louis might even nget his first win at the weekend and Pishflaps can wildly celebrate the achievement of the dutch magician. Oi vey! cheesy.gif

Nah.

UNITED are playing my ol mate 'Arry. Can't be having Spurs finishing higher than Rangers can we.

chavs remy, costa hazard drogba

man city aguerro, dzeko jovatic , silva?

liverpool sturridge, balloteli lambert and sterling or maybe borine

Arsenal giroud, wellbeck podolski campbell or sanago.

utd van persie, rooney, falcao , de maria

take your pick

me i'de go utd

Edited by rijit
  • Like 1

Falcao past it,Di maria cannot cross a ball, Rvp cannot score no more, rooney is just a fat cnt.

All unproven together we will be lucky to make top 6.

de marie cant x a ball,, REALLY, best u watch the recent game against the germans. where he scored and set u 3, some of which were x's taking the

German ie world champs defense completely out of it.

and as for the rest, take an aspirin and maybe choose another side of the bed to get out of, and try and give a more rational opinion.

Edited by rijit

Mate you might find my post a bit tongue in cheek,i am hoping they turn out to be.

I was hoping we would sign a new Roy Keane but have to be happy with what the boss signed.

Falcao past it,Di maria cannot cross a ball, Rvp cannot score no more, rooney is just a fat cnt.

All unproven together we will be lucky to make top 6.

de marie cant x a ball,, REALLY, best u watch the recent game against the germans. where he scored and set u 3, some of which were x's taking the

German ie world champs defense completely out of it.

and as for the rest, take an aspirin and maybe choose another side of the bed to get out of, and try and give a more rational opinion.

Edited by nev
  • Like 1

United have nine players unavailable, through injury, for this Sunday. Just why there are constantly so many injuries needs to be looked at. I can't ever remember a time when Evans ,Smalling and Jones were all fit at the same time ,young men who should be in their prime. Jones hamstring probably a month.

To pick a team for Sunday you would have needed to be at Carrington the last 2 days to see what formation they were using. Concede 3 and score 5 seems to be the agenda.

United have nine players unavailable, through injury, for this Sunday. Just why there are constantly so many injuries needs to be looked at. I can't ever remember a time when Evans ,Smalling and Jones were all fit at the same time ,young men who should be in their prime. Jones hamstring probably a month.

To pick a team for Sunday you would have needed to be at Carrington the last 2 days to see what formation they were using. Concede 3 and score 5 seems to be the agenda.

Evans. Smalling, Jones you'd want them fit so you can sell them for actual money in the summer.

• Like 2

I thought van Gaal was the only one who hadn't cottoned on you needed defenders. Still, its only QPR this weekend so its a three point banker, right? Especially as you are supposedly challenging for CL this season, right?

Evans. Smalling, Jones you'd want them fit so you can sell them for actual money in the summer.

I doubt anyone would pay money for Evans!

Jones however is a very decent center back in the making. Smalling just needs to get over his year under Moyes which seems to have sapped him of all his confidence and set his career into a downhill spiral.

i think United should have sued Moyes and his back room staff rather than paying them all off.

Edited by carmine

OK - even though QPR were pathetic and seemingly doomed I think we can all accept that you are a serious top four contender now, particularly as your lead striker complement is the best at withstanding a critical injury than any other contender.

OK - even though QPR were pathetic and seemingly doomed I think we can all accept that you are a serious top four contender now, particularly as your lead striker complement is the best at withstanding a critical injury than any other contender.

You think that a side that has just registered its first win this season against the worst side in the league now makes them an instant "serious top four contender" do you!! They haven't even played any of last seasons top four yet. Presumably Santi, if they beat Hull you'd be looking looking at them as title contendersfacepalm.giflaugh.png

• Like 1

Yes I do Carmine. "Contender", not shoe-in. Same as I think Chelsea will walk No 1, based on only four games. Same as I knew Arsenal would not be continue to be No 1 after only a few games last yearbiggrin.png. Early indications plus logical thoughts about the quality of players are usually 75% reliable.

Do you seriously think they will continue to be a 6 or 7 team? Triumph of heart over head I think!

Yes I do Carmine. "Contender", not shoe-in. Same as I think Chelsea will walk No 1, based on only four games. Same as I knew Arsenal would not be continue to be No 1 after only a few games last yearbiggrin.png. Early indications plus logical thoughts about the quality of players are usually 75% reliable.

Do you seriously think they will continue to be a 6 or 7 team? Triumph of heart over head I think!

You are amusing Santi!

btw, Chelsea will stroll it if Costa remains mostly fit. If he picks up a cruciate or the likes Mourinho's left them rather exposed up top.

You are amusing Santi!

btw, Chelsea will stroll it if Costa remains mostly fit. If he picks up a cruciate or the likes Mourinho's left them rather exposed up top.

or a red card or three....should've had one against the swans!

While Di Maria deservedly got man of the match I don't think Raphael was far behind him. While he must have been happy to see Clint Hill at left back his runs,crossing and some crucial tackles

were quite inspirational.After that performance, and I hope to see them stay with a back 4, you could hardly leave him out based on his performance.

All in all no one had an ordinary game but it was QPR who have relegation written all over them.Leicester ,away, will be a better test

VG has a major problem looming 24 into 11 doesn't fit and only having the options of playing in the FA Cup and the league some United players will see little game time unless there are more injuries.

To see Januzai,the find of last season, getting just a few minutes at the end of a game is criminal to his development and the likes of Fletcher,Young, Lindegard,Wilson etcgetting sufficient game time is doubtful.

Shaw I guess will replace Blackett but then he sits in the stands...the bane of modern football

While Di Maria deservedly got man of the match I don't think Raphael was far behind him. While he must have been happy to see Clint Hill at left back his runs,crossing and some crucial tackles

were quite inspirational.After that performance, and I hope to see them stay with a back 4, you could hardly leave him out based on his performance.

All in all no one had an ordinary game but it was QPR who have relegation written all over them.Leicester ,away, will be a better test

QPR were piss poor, but that being said Man U scored 4 goals like a stroll in the park.

I'm sure they could have doubled that at least, if they wanted to get out of first gear.

I thought Herrera had a really good game.

I hope to see them stay with a back 4, you could hardly leave him out based on his performance.

We didn't play with a back 4, it was,

ROJO----EVANS----RAFAEL

all afternoon, and it worked bloody well.

Leicester will be another acid test.

redrus

They didn't play in in a 4-4-2 formation.

Sorry, swap Blackett for Rojo, he played in front of them, Rojo could quite clearly be seen playing right up the left wing for most of the first half.

I missed nothing, I got the wrong man. ;)

redrus

LVG thought it was 4 at the back also......

Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal on Sky Sports: "We will play with four at the back today, in midfield we play with four and Robin van Persie and Wayne Rooney up front.