Manchester United

redrus

we have to make players like this want to stay with us

Playing at a stadium just outside Manchester tongue.png versus playing in Madrid. Mmmm. Let me think a minute biggrin.png

Still the forum bitch.... Tut. Put Yer claws away, you're not on Canal Street now luv.

:lol:

redrus

• Like 1

we have to make players like this want to stay with us

Playing at a stadium just outside Manchester tongue.png versus playing in Madrid. Mmmm. Let me think a minute biggrin.png

You obviously have never been to the Bernabau tongue.png

I do like the look of this team no excuses today.

De Gea

Jones Smalling Shaw

Valencia Carrick Blind Di Maria

Mata

Rooney van Persie.

Over 225 million quid and not a single shot ON TARGET!!!!!!!clap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

Same number of points at the same stage as last season under Senor Moyes.smile.png

A bit more of this and Red will be in the crawlspace again.tongue.png

Possibly LVG will consider making an offer for Lampard to add a bit of professional gravitas to his midfield.biggrin.png

• Like 2

Just listening to LVG and he accused Southampton of coming and playing for a draw laugh.png

LVG is delusional, he was outsmarted by a better manager in Ronald Koeman today!

Playing Blind in the back 3

Playing DiMaria up front and Rooney in midfield comical!

and then taking off Di Maria to put Fellaini up front to try and save the day!

Not a single shot on target by Man U playing at Old Trafford, you couldn't make this up!

De Gea

Jones Smalling Shaw

Mata

Rooney van Persie.

Over 225 million quid and not a single shot ON TARGET!!!!!!!clap2.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

£300k a week striker left out for tactical reasons. interesting.

Well Alfie there are formations within formations in the modern game you know.

Diamond 4-4-2

False nine 4-4-2

Attacking 4-4-2 with wingers

Defensive 4-4-2 with non wingers packing the midfield

Do you want to know the offside rule as well?

Well a diamond is not a 442 more of a 41212 and what is a false 9 in a 442 ?

Edited by alfieconn

Just not good enough, Lvg and his 352 formation is just not working, maybe ok away from home, but at Old Trafford we should be more attacking minded.

Rooney is not a midfielder and wasted there.

De Gea

Jones Smalling Shaw

Mata

Rooney van Persie.

Certainly won't be any excuses from Red today as his internet will no doubt be down for a considerable amount of time until he sneaks back on here biggrin.png

De Gea

Jones Smalling Shaw

Mata

Rooney van Persie.

Certainly won't be any excuses from Red today as his internet will no doubt be down for a considerable amount of time until he sneaks back on here biggrin.png

Mr red has a very good excuse, Lvg did not follow reds team and played Rooney in midfield and di maria in attack.

So lets see.....

He persists with a 352 that clearly doesn't work for you.

He has three center backs sitting on the bench if i'm right?!!!! What's that all about?!!!

He says Southampton only came for a draw even though they didn't allow United a single shot on target! What he should have said was that Southampton came with a well thought out game plan and were far more disciplined.

You need a goal yet he leaves Radamel Falcao on the bench!!

What a numpty. Seems like you employed the wrong Dutchman. van Gaal's stubborn ego seems to be getting the better of him.

De Gea

Jones Smalling Shaw

Mata

Rooney van Persie.

Mr red has a very good excuse, Lvg did not follow reds team and played Rooney in midfield and di maria in attack.

LVG did follow reds team albeit a different formation thumbsup.gifwhistling.gifcheesy.gif

So lets see.....

He has three center backs sitting on the bench if i'm right?!!!! What's that all about?!!!

He says Southampton only came for a draw even though they didn't allow United a single shot on target! What he should have said was that Southampton came with a well thought out game plan and were far more disciplined.

What a numpty. Seems like you employed the wrong Dutchman. van Gaal's stubborn ego seems to be getting the better of him.

Falcao didn't even make the bus! :D

So lets see.....

Falcao didn't even make the bus! biggrin.png

True, i meant to say left out! He was fit though. van Gaal said it was a tactical omission. van Gaal starting to remind me of Graham Taylor w00t.gif

• Like 1

That wasn't very good was it....Rooney should be playing up top with RVP and Di Maria on the wing,no brainer really....got to give Koeman and the saints players a lot of credit though a good game plan and and a very good performance.

Thought the two in midfield were superb Wanyama and Schnerdelin

United's attacking creativity was nowhere.

Well done the Saints sad.png

I wouldn't want to try and play a 352 against Koeman. van Gaal didn't really give himself options on the bench to make the changes. Horrendous game all round for him really. As you say, Sneiderlerlin is a really good player and i'd love him at Spurs. Obviously Levy will screw around with the fee and we wouldn't get him but just saying.

I can see Saints solidifying that third spot over the next month.

I honestly don't know how Saints are doing it. I really believed due to selling most of their so called top players, they would be very short in depth and come a few injuries they would be found wanting. They are proving me wrong but I take solace in the fact that I'm probably not the only one who thought that.

I honestly don't know how Saints are doing it. I really believed due to selling most of their so called top players, they would be very short in depth and come a few injuries they would be found wanting. They are proving me wrong but I take solace in the fact that I'm probably not the only one who thought that.

I haven't met anyone who thought different. They've been outstanding all season, as has Koeman. I think that holding onto Sneiderlin was very important though. He seems to make them tick.

You have to give credit to Koeman and whoever else is responsible for bringing in the players

they did, as they've all pretty much have hit the ground running.

They made about a £30M net profit as well!

I thought Wanyama was their best player yesterday, MOM for me.