Manchester United

redrus

mad transfer that. di maria should probably have become the best player in the english league but it's just become one of them that a team takes a massive loss on. is it all because of the burglary or is there a bit more to it than that?

Good riddance I say!!, not saying good bye to your team mate's and sneaking off to sign a deal with another club is a C***'s trick in my book.

Yes the burglary was part of the reason, but a big part is he has no bottle and not physically strong enough for the premier league.

He doesn't like it up him Mr. Mainwaring!

• Like 1

mad transfer that. di maria should probably have become the best player in the english league but it's just become one of them that a team takes a massive loss on. is it all because of the burglary or is there a bit more to it than that?

Good riddance I say!!, not saying good bye to your team mate's and sneaking off to sign a deal with another club is a C***'s trick in my book.

Yes the burglary was part of the reason, but a big part is he has no bottle and not physically strong enough for the premier league.

Why wasn't this story blown into ridiculous proportions like the Sterling saga?

Maybe now the season is nearly on us they have more stories to write about and sell papers.

• Like 1

Because I don't think Di Maria engineered the move.

It was patently obvious that LvG didn't want him.

• Like 2

Don't know if this is all true, but if so we made a profit.,

You really believe those shirt sales stats?. Consider, for a second, how many of those sold, would have had a different name on them had you not bought him?biggrin.png #clutchingatstraws....#Marillion

Edited by wilai

Don't know if this is all true, but if so we made a profit.

You really believe those shirt sales stats?. Consider, for a second, how many of those would have had a different name on them had you not bought him. Jeezbiggrin.png
I just pulled from another site.

Who knows what's true or made up, and yes other shirts would have been bought with a different name, but he would have generated a lot of new shirt sales.

biggrin.png Yeah right!!!!! Ugly Argie winger? Bound to go down well in Salford/Eastbourne/Bristol etc.... Leave it out..Messi/Suarez/Ronaldo. he isn't. Stick to Schweinsteigers' ....you'll get a few more bob from the printers that waybiggrin.png

Its because van Gaal played him in totally the wrong way. He had a blueprint from Ancelotti if he wanted to know how to get the best out of him. You don't stifle a player like Di Maria in a compact midfield which is exactly what he did. A player like this needs space to makes attacking runs. at Real Madrid he dropped in behind a trident of Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema giving him space to run.

It was crass stupid management.

Its because van Gaal played him in totally the wrong way. He had a blueprint from Ancelotti if he wanted to know how to get the best out of him. You don't stifle a player like Di Maria in a compact midfield which is exactly what he did. A player like this needs space to makes attacking runs. at Real Madrid he dropped in behind a trident of Ronaldo, Bale and Benzema giving him space to run.

It was crass stupid management.

definitely did seem a case of van gaal cutting his nose off to spite his face. assuming looking at him that someone hasn't previously done that with a pair of secateurs.

di maria was MOTM in the champions league final shortly before united signed him, playing as you say in a midfield three with license to roam, and ancelotti got the performances out of him that way. it's a hell of a one to write off and bin like they have given just how good he can be.

but a big part is he has no bottle and not physically strong enough for the premier league.

mad t/ffacepalm.gif from the fibbing,flip flopping , loserpool lipcheesy.gif massive loss of around 15 mil for the biggest club in the world, wake up u imbecile

best bit of t/f business in the window so far (both ways) getting 40 odd mil for this ostrich,was robbing the blind,but P.S.G, always have that white cane , in the t/f market

nev u have summed up the ostrich perfectly,

but a big part is he has no bottle and not physically strong enough for the premier league.

mad t/f:facepalm: from the fibbing,flip flopping , loserpool lip:cheesy: massive loss of around 15 mil for the biggest club in the world, wake up u imbecile

best bit of t/f business in the window so far (both ways) getting 40 odd mil for this ostrich,was robbing the blind,but P.S.G, always have that white cane , in the t/f market

The stalking by certain members on here has gone beyond the joke.

Back to football please lads.

I see United have dropped to 20th in the Champions League co-efficient ratings. City are 16th by the way tongue.png

Should I have put that in the Man U decline thread i wonder!!

Nah leave it in here, might as well merge the threads.

I wonder how they come to do the rating for this, season before we was in the quarter final, and not so long ago we was in 3 finals in 4 years, but one season out we are 20th?.

Oh by the way does not mean much, Wales have gone from being 117th ranked team in FIFA to being in the top 10 teams in the world are they really that good.

mad t/f:facepalm: from the fibbing,flip flopping , loserpool lip:cheesy: massive loss of around 15 mil for the biggest club in the world, wake up u imbecile

stop bloody quoting the bellends then you berk. ;)

• Like 1

Block the <deleted> then.

Now,now children stop fighting just use the ignore button or stop quoting.

De Maria leaving is no great loss,apart from financial but we could make a long list of players ,from all clubs,who have devalued qucker than an Aussie dollar.

Back to De Maria .I can't remember a player who was so physically fragile.While he started only a few times I can't remember him ever finishing a game.

Jokes aside having your home invaded would have been very unsettling for him and family,never settled,never showed the ability he obviously has ,we move on..

• Like 1

De Maria leaving is no great loss,apart from financial but we could make a long list of players ,from all clubs,who have devalued qucker than an Aussie dollar.

Back to De Maria .I can't remember a player who was so physically fragile.While he started only a few times I can't remember him ever finishing a game.

Jokes aside having your home invaded would have been very unsettling for him and family,never settled,never showed the ability he obviously has ,we move on..

To be fair the burglary is just a smokescreen he never settled and found it hard here very similar to Veron years ago,a great footballer but couldn't do it consistently in England,also he left Madrid to us after kicking up a fuss.

Shame but his replacement if we do get Pedro seems to have some balls and hopefully carries on the way he plays when he gets game time at Barca.Could be a steal at 20 million and would surely offset the loss on Maria.

We are very lucky to get the money we are getting in my opinion

To be fair the burglary is just a smokescreen he never settled and found it hard here very similar to Veron years ago,a great footballer but couldn't do it consistently in England,also he left Madrid to us after kicking up a fuss.

Shame but his replacement if we do get Pedro seems to have some balls and hopefully carries on the way he plays when he gets game time at Barca.Could be a steal at 20 million and would surely offset the loss on Maria.

He must go down as one of the Top 5 EPL flops considering price and expectation.

Whatever happened to that great homegrown star you were harping on about the other year....ol whatsisname? :D

David De Gea out tomorrow, heads not in the right place accords to LVG. Is he off then?

Looks like it, seems if you don't want to stay that's it with Lvg.

By the way we got club Bruge in the champions league play off draw, very happy with that, their was a lot tougher opponents in the draw.

David De Gea out tomorrow, heads not in the right place accords to LVG. Is he off then?

By the way we got club Bruge in the champions league play off draw, very happy with that, their was a lot tougher opponents in the draw.

Can't fault LVG for that, tough man to replace though and considering Begovic and Cech were available earlier in the window might have been better to have got it dusted early and picked up one of those two.

Anyway, luckily Serg will have an easy day tomorrow with Soldado leading the line for the mighty Spurs thumbsup.gif

CL spot sorted then, jammy gets

Can't fault LVG for that, tough man to replace though and considering Begovic and Cech were available earlier in the window might have been better to have got it dusted early and picked up one of those two.

Anyway, luckily Serg will have an easy day tomorrow with Soldado leading the line for the mighty Spurs thumbsup.gif

CL spot sorted then, jammy gets

I am sure he is going to play the young lad Sam Johnstone, he looks a excellent young keeper.

Hope you are right about the CL spot, but I am not as confident as you we can still <deleted> up.

• Like 1