Manchester United

redrus

28 minutes ago, balo said:

How many draws at home this season  ? Must be a new record.  Even Van Gaal managed to win games like this 1-0.

But its champagne football they're playing!!  Its getting back to being the United of old....Jose really is doing a great job.......:shock1:

Well thats what MrEd and Walter Mitty told us!!!:smile:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, carmine said:

But its champagne football they're playing!!  Its getting back to being the United of old....Jose really is doing a great job.......:shock1:

I think Jose just needs another £200M to spend in the summer and he'll become the Special One 

again in no time, a walk in the park for him. :smile:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, carmine said:

Carmine

Absolutely nothing wrong in the football were playing,compared to the Moyes/LVG reigns,its the missed chances that are hurting.....BTW I,m not aware of anyone on here claiming "champagne football" United are playing I guess once again your imagination is out of sync,you posted a few days ago about "living in the past" to which I put up the two trophies in the bag already this season....you failed to respond,not unusual for you when you realise what a chump (being polite) you have made of yourself,again  :whistling:

Your beloved spuds last domestic silverware was TEN years ago,the last time they sat at the top of the tree looking down on all the other clubs underneath them was early 1960,s,its watching this dross over the years that,s left you bitter and twisted  :clap2:

14 hours ago, petermik said:

Carmine

Absolutely nothing wrong in the football were playing,compared to the Moyes/LVG reigns,its the missed chances that are hurting.....BTW I,m not aware of anyone on here claiming "champagne football" United are playing I guess once again your imagination is out of sync,you posted a few days ago about "living in the past" to which I put up the two trophies in the bag already this season....you failed to respond,not unusual for you when you realise what a chump (being polite) you have made of yourself,again  :whistling:

Your beloved spuds last domestic silverware was TEN years ago,the last time they sat at the top of the tree looking down on all the other clubs underneath them was early 1960,s,its watching this dross over the years that,s left you bitter and twisted  :clap2:

Yea yeah yeah, jabba jabba mumbo jumbo in denial, yawn, bore off Pete!!  :smile:

7 hours ago, carmine said:

Yea yeah yeah, jabba jabba mumbo jumbo in denial, yawn, bore off Pete!!  :smile:

Stock reply from someone who continually (on this football forum at least) makes a right p**t of themselves,if you haven,t got the facts or the knowledge to answer properly just talk gibberish.

I see on the City forum your having a dig at BB (not for the first time BTW) saying the best team in the league is the one that finishes at the top of the table,well guess what............it won,t be the Spuds............guaranteed :cheesy:

1961,I,ll repeat that 1961, was the last time Spurs were a good side,push and run under Bill Nic.......I saw them,ever since then just flatter to deceive and their best players always end up joining other clubs just to get some medals to show there grandkids.

Spuds are a selling club..you know it....everyone in football knows it :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, petermik said:

Stock reply from someone who continually (on this football forum at least) makes a right p**t of themselves,if you haven,t got the facts or the knowledge to answer properly just talk gibberish.

I see on the City forum your having a dig at BB (not for the first time BTW) saying the best team in the league is the one that finishes at the top of the table,well guess what............it won,t be the Spuds............guaranteed :cheesy:

1961,I,ll repeat that 1961, was the last time Spurs were a good side,push and run under Bill Nic.......I saw them,ever since then just flatter to deceive and their best players always end up joining other clubs just to get some medals to show there grandkids.

Spuds are a selling club..you know it....everyone in football knows it :thumbsup:

:sad:  Did i hit a raw nerve?  Sorry, Pete, your footballs a joy to watch.  Everybody knows it.  I that better, precious?

7 hours ago, Bredbury Blue said:

^Petermilk allow me to correct your post..."the last time they sat at the top of the tree looking down on all the other clubs underneath them was"
13 minutes in March 2016.

BB.............Carmine can at least console himself with the knowledge that the spuds are London,s third best club (just about) :cheesy:

Another disappointing result not helped by Zlatan again being denied a perfectly good match winning goal and the posts attracting the ball  twice.

By the way that's 27 times this season they have hit the posts,next season they will all go in.:smile:

9 hours ago, carmine said:

:sad:  Did i hit a raw nerve?  Sorry, Pete, your footballs a joy to watch.  Everybody knows it.  I that better, precious?

Your trying to deflect again Carms..wont wash me old china     :sorry:

4 minutes ago, petermik said:

BB.............Carmine can at least console himself with the knowledge that the spuds are London,s third best club (just about) :cheesy:

Carmine needs a holiday. He mentioned some time ago that Michael Carrick is the main cog of Man U .He's about 3 seasons behind reality.Hope Zlatan doesnt read this forum

7 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Another disappointing result not helped by Zlatan again being denied a perfectly good match winning goal and the posts attracting the ball  twice.

By the way that's 27 times this season they have hit the posts,next season they will all go in.:smile:

Were not that far off Sparkles,of the 9 drawn home matches we were well worth the three points in all but the Everton match,they deserved the draw no complaints.

I,ve mentioned on here before about the lack of an out and out striker,no complaints about the football were playing under Mourinho :thumbsup:

7 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Carmine needs a holiday. He mentioned some time ago that Michael Carrick is the main cog of Man U .He's about 3 seasons behind reality.Hope Zlatan doesnt read this forum

Sparkles

In my back garden in the UK I have a rose bed full of HT roses,beautiful and fragrant when in bloom but you have to take care when handling otherwise you may get a prick :sad: as the stem is full of barbs.

Zlatan is too slow/old and at 35 years of age is not up to the physical demands of the EPL.........now who said that :whistling:

1 hour ago, petermik said:

Sparkles

In my back garden in the UK I have a rose bed full of HT roses,beautiful and fragrant when in bloom but you have to take care when handling otherwise you may get a prick :sad: as the stem is full of barbs.

Zlatan is too slow/old and at 35 years of age is not up to the physical demands of the EPL.........now who said that :whistling:

I'm off back to Rockerdale tonight Peter. Hope the daffs are out. Also, my nephew managed to get me, MrsBoJ and DaughterBoJ tickets for the Hull game on saturday. Was looking forward to it until last nights result!!

7 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

I'm off back to Rockerdale tonight Peter. Hope the daffs are out. Also, my nephew managed to get me, MrsBoJ and DaughterBoJ tickets for the Hull game on saturday. Was looking forward to it until last nights result!!

Have a good trip BJ,I think Hornets are at home sunday get down to Spotland for some real sport...............not been back since I came here 3 years ago,nor do I want to.

I,m off down south to the house early monday with 3 day,s in Krabi on the way, avoiding sonkran here....now thats MUCH better :thumbsup:

p.s. If you go into the Regal Moon for a skinful take care as I believe they have opened the river up nearby.

safe trip :stoner:

12 minutes ago, petermik said:

Have a good trip BJ,I think Hornets are at home sunday get down to Spotland for some real sport...............not been back since I came here 3 years ago,nor do I want to.

I,m off down south to the house early monday with 3 day,s in Krabi on the way, avoiding sonkran here....now thats MUCH better :thumbsup:

p.s. If you go into the Regal Moon for a skinful take care as I believe they have opened the river up nearby.

safe trip :stoner:

Cheers Peter. I'd heard they'd opened up the river but won't be frequenting the town centre at night. My brother has a pub in Bamfor, so will be having lashings in there.

Totally agree about Sonkran. My mum insisted that I take her grandaughter back to the UK for a visit (been 2 1/2 years) so that's why I chose this holiday to go back to the UK instead of Thailand.

Going seeing the Hornets is a good idea. Might just do that as well.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, petermik said:

Were not that far off Sparkles,of the 9 drawn home matches we were well worth the three points in all but the Everton match,they deserved the draw no complaints.

I,ve mentioned on here before about the lack of an out and out striker,no complaints about the football were playing under Mourinho :thumbsup:

Sparks

BB

Another game we should have won...a familiar theme this season. So wasteful. KdB has to stop hitting the woodwork. Nice to be the dominate 

BB

City have hit the woodwork the most this season with 17 times. 

KDB has now hit the woodwork an amazing EIGHT times.That is three more than the next players on the list.

It  must be a Manchester thing, a lot more games should have been one and constantly talking about hitting the post :cheesy:

11 hours ago, alfieconn said:

It  must be a Manchester thing, a lot more games should have been one and constantly talking about hitting the post :cheesy:

At least us dragged up in and around Manchester received an education,I feel sad for you other chaps :cheesy:

19 hours ago, petermik said:

Sparkles

Don't know, who did say that?

1 minute ago, petermik said:

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

I, for example, as Nev will attest to,  said he was a very good signing, especially for his experience helping the younger strikers.....or are you going to gloss over that same as every other question you don't have an answer to or run to your emoticons for cover!!

However, only a complete cretin wouldn't harbor certain reservations as to the staying power of a thirty-five year old in such a physical league.

On 05/02/2017 at 1:36 PM, carmine said:

Yes that was my point.  United have real pace and quality with those lads and as good as he is at his age Zlatan is slowing you down and you are not playing to your potential strengths.  That front three could be electric.

There you go........slipped your mind carms :whistling:

32 minutes ago, petermik said:

There you go........slipped your mind carms :whistling:

Oh cobblers.......we were merely offering a change in tactics!!  And how do you know if a faster attacking three wouldn't be better unless you've given it a number of games trying it out.  All you lot play is either route one hoof and turgid possession play clueless as to what to do with the ball.

Slipped up!! Yeah right.  Thats quite desperate Peter......

Never mind, United own sixth place.  All those millions spent have really paid off.

Seriously though, it must be very galling that "a side that cost 5m less than Pogba" plays much nicer football and is so much better than you.   Now i'm laughing!!!

9 hours ago, carmine said:

Oh cobblers.....

Never mind, United own sixth place.  All those millions spent have really paid off.

Seriously though, it must be very galling that "a side that cost 5m less than Pogba" plays much nicer football and is so much better than you.   Now i'm laughing!!!

Have your lot won anything playing this "much nicer football" how did this football fare in the Champions League..........ooops don,t answer that :whistling: OK..then you dropped down to the Europa League with us,how did that go...........ooh sorry forget that also......my mistake again :cheesy:

You ever played rugby carms? with your sidesteps and bodyswerves you would be a world beater.

Come back on here end of May and announce to us all what the spuds have won :thumbsup:

Have a nice weekened and keep your brolly close by.

1961....I remember that...55 long years ago, my late mothers favourite singer was Matt Monro and one of his many hits was the song "The Impossible Dream" ...........saying no more.