Manchester United

redrus

14 minutes ago, BangrakBob said:

Rashford stepped out of the shadow again it would seem. They'll probably go on and win it, and get 4th if he continues his tear up. I enjoy watching him play. 

A cracking lrospect.

Shame they have few like him. :smile:

8 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

That might have been his last match, mirror says it could be a year

Both interior and exterior cruciate ligaments damaged.............probably ended his career,Rojo just one cruciate injured so 6/9 months for him also...:sad:

Word has it United are asking Carragher if he fancies a comeback :ermm:

• Like 1

United cant seem to get through a season without losing a bunch of players to injuries,some serious and career threatening. Rojo has proved his knockers wrong and was forming a solid partnership with Bailly and now we are down to the bare bones.Maybe Fosu Mensha and Axel Tuanzebe will have to step up.I cant see Michael Carick dropping back as he has done before. Valencia looked like his legs had gone mid week and when you think United have played 59 game this season its hardly a surprise.

I can't see Zlatan playing again for United ,he's basically saved their season. Without his goals United would be mid table. When you are tired, which he admitted , thats when historyl tells you you body is at its most vunerable

Of course United, recording massive increases in income, will now go into the market place and buy a striker or 2 to support Rashford and at least one central defender and midfielder.

Jones will be sold,every season he is breaking down and ? marks on Smalling the 2 players some of us thought would be Englands potential central pairing a few years back.

Apparently Pogba has completed more passes that any other player in the comp pity more have not been into the back of the net

• Like 2

Smalling and Jones potentially a few years ago Englands and Uniteds centreback partnership......aint never going to happen,just two sick notes who have never improved.....exit door is wide open for them :whistling:

8 minutes ago, petermik said:

Smalling and Jones potentially a few years ago Englands and Uniteds centreback partnership......aint never going to happen,just two sick notes who have never improved.....exit door is wide open for them :whistling:

No no, they need more time!  

And when i see the stellar job Moyes is doing at Sunderland i just know you were right!!! 

"Zlatan Ibrahimovic and defender Marcos Rojo have both suffered cruciate knee-ligament injuries and face lengthy spells out of action."

Very cruel. While I'm glad they and others are out of this week's game, I've been admiring Zlatan's performance this season and was hoping he might stick around for another season. Not mithered about Rojo.

What do think of Michael Keane coming back? Bailey Roho/Keane

IMO Jones and Smalling both are not consistent to be considered first choice

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

14 hours ago, carmine said:

No no, they need more time!  

And when i see the stellar job Moyes is doing at Sunderland i just know you were right!!! 

Outside these forums carms do you have a life at all :ermm:

My sincere condolences however on a truly horrendous weekend for your beloved spuds,not really that surprising however :whistling: as they are not associated with actually winning silverware......next season perhaps :cheesy:

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Sounds a bit more like a wish than prediction Ronnie, I'm wishing the same :thumbsup:

I,ll take that.........and while I,m here Bob just remind me what your lot have put in the trophy cabinet this season :whistling:

13 hours ago, petermik said:

Outside these forums carms do you have a life at all :ermm:

My sincere condolences however on a truly horrendous weekend for your beloved spuds,not really that surprising however :whistling: as they are not associated with actually winning silverware......next season perhaps :cheesy:

Stability, stability, stability........

17 hours ago, petermik said:

I,ll take that.........and while I,m here Bob just remind me what your lot have put in the trophy cabinet this season :whistling:

Like i said before, i'm not arsed with your mickey mouse trophy win. Winning 5 matches in a row against no one exceptional besides City and they give you a cup, no mean feat really.

I want to be playing champions league football.

All of this has nothing to do with my hate  dislike of United! 

7 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

I want to be playing champions league football.

All of this has nothing to do with my hate  dislike of United! 

In your 40,s Bob and wanting to play in the CL......I take my hat off to you,hell of a fit guy for your age :thumbsup:

36 minutes ago, mrbojangles said:

We didn't put out a full strength team out and again it was at OT

Welcome back BoJ.............sorry bout your loss........how was jolly old rockerdale :thumbsup:

34 minutes ago, petermik said:

Welcome back BoJ.............sorry bout your loss........how was jolly old rockerdale :thumbsup:

Rockerdale was great thanks Peter. Good see family and friends.

As for the game yesterday. Robbed again by poor reffing. The sooner video tech is used the better IMO

11 hours ago, mrbojangles said:

Rockerdale was great thanks Peter. Good see family and friends.

As for the game yesterday. Robbed again by poor reffing. The sooner video tech is used the better IMO

Watching on TV with all the replays,camera angles etc its easy for us to judge,unfortunately the ref has a split second to make his mind up and human error then comes into play so its not easy,IMHO the standard of refeering is very poor these days,don,t know why :whistling:

In Uniteds game yesterday Rooney was decked in the box by Joey B who took him from behind.......nowt given.

I,m personally not in favour of stopping the game every few minutes to watch video replays but if a ref can be seated in front of a monitor watching the game and when the ref handling the match is undecided about a decision he can be consulted by mic which will take just seconds then I,m all for that :thumbsup:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, thaifoodruns said:

IIbro injury is a blessing, they have to go and buy a striker or 2 now,

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Already was going too, and those of us reds can clearly see, he scores goals but slows down our play, we look more threatening with Martial Rashford and lindgard up front.

• Like 1