Manchester United

redrus

Whilst we wait now for the next Ronaldo to mature...

I'm still waiting for the current Ronaldo to mature!

Just as well he's a great player because his spitting of the dummy and selfish attitude drives me crazy :)

I know i'm in the minority here, but as much as i love Tevez's attitude and work-rate, i'm all too regularly disappointed by his lack of clinical finishing in front of goal. People will say that not starting consitently plays a part in that, but i still think he should have scored more goals. Certainly after the way he performed for West Ham, i expected him to be scoring for fun. Hasn't happened.

How was that for clinical finishing yesterday :) 33 Goals in 90 something starts 1 in 3 not bad for a sub,did much better than Forlan ever did.

Yeah well Forlan was crap.

After posting my comments about Tevez, he went and played one of his best games, so perhaps i reversed jinxed him? Anyway, one game hasn't changed my opinion - and even in yesterday's game we had an example at the end when he failed to head into an open net -albeit with the post rapidly approaching. Now had we been drawing or losing, it wouldn't have been quite so amusing the way he bottled it.

Don't get me wrong though, he is a great player - just a player that i think we can afford to lose, and especially if the asking price is sky-high. As someone else said, Tevez is just an inferior version of Rooney. Harsh and a bit simplistic maybe, but not that far from the truth.

Having watched the replay of that missed headed goal a few times.It was so close to the post that he would have had to have head butted the upright as well as the ball therefore putting at risk his good looks.

Had the pleasure of a few beers with ......... Jackndenny, .........

were both of them there?

Ive always wanted to know which one is Jack and which one is Denny

perhaps now the mystery can be solved?

:)

Whilst we wait now for the next Ronaldo to mature...

I'm still waiting for the current Ronaldo to mature!

Just as well he's a great player because his spitting of the dummy and selfish attitude drives me crazy :)

I dont think we will have to wait long for Ronaldo to depart. As I understand it at the end of next season he will be in a position to buy out his contract. I dont think Ferguson or Gill will allow a situation like that to develop so my prediction is that they will sell him to Real Madrid at the end of this season and take the money on offer. With that money they could buy ,possibly, Riberry and have money left over.

While selling a player that gives you a min of 25 goals a season and sells a zillion shirts is maybe not a good move his attitude and loyalty has never been the United way and no player is bigger than the club.

dont believe all the crap in the papers i think ronaldo will still be at united next year.

the tevez situation is brought about by his agent trying to up the price and force fergies hand,always thought there would be problems at the end of his two year deal,be sad to see him go been a good player for us.

tonight a big game for us we have not won the league yet no slip ups tonight and 1 point to go.

Ronaldo will be staying with United this summer and I imagine he'll stay until Fergie retires now.

As for Tevez, i'd love to see him stay at a reasonable price but paying more than 20 million for him wouldn't be the best move for united.

we have another exciting new prospect called tosic keep an eye out for him next year, i also think fergie has lost patience with nani think he will leave end of the season.

dont believe all the crap in the papers i think ronaldo will still be at united next year.

the tevez situation is brought about by his agent trying to up the price and force fergies hand,always thought there would be problems at the end of his two year deal,be sad to see him go been a good player for us.

tonight a big game for us we have not won the league yet no slip ups tonight and 1 point to go.

I tend to agree. It's that time of year, and Real Madrid have been doing there usual, and the papers always like to get an exclusive to help them sell. We'll see, but I would be surprised if he goes. Nani I think will go, and Valencia or Ribery will be the replacement. Benzema maybe in for Tevez.

we have another exciting new prospect called tosic keep an eye out for him next year, i also think fergie has lost patience with nani think he will leave end of the season.

tosic didn't look great earlier this year while playing with the reserves but hopefully he's improved since then

ljajic will also be arriving next january

tosic didn't look great earlier this year while playing with the reserves but hopefully he's improved since then

he played the other night and started on the right instead of the left heard he played a blinder. the next messi :)

he played the other night and started on the right instead of the left heard he played a blinder. the next messi :)

that's great to hear, he really looked out of his depth (even in the reserves) when I saw him

this could have been down to just the difficulties in adapting to a new country/lifestyle/league though

Great result tonight not sure if those in Thailand got to see Fergys post match interview he hinted that Tevez could stay & stated that not negotiating with a football club had a lot to do with the problem.

Full interview Here

yes great result yet again we go behind and give the scousers hope then go on to win makes it all the sweeter!!!!

not over yet we can still slip up.

best team in europe by far that is 18 win from 20 matches great team.

thanks mali for that good interview i cannot see tevez leaving now the fans love him andi see fergie as a fan like us he will want him to stay.

asfor fergie what a great manager no scribble on note pads no standing on the touch line with fingers together then appart we all knows that means hoof the ball to the ladyboy, fergie know when the game is on you cannot alter what is happening just make changes when needed.

yes great result yet again we go behind and give the scousers hope then go on to win makes it all the sweeter!!!!

thanks mali for that good interview i cannot see tevez leaving now the fans love him andi see fergie as a fan like us he will want him to stay.

asfor fergie what a great manager no scribble on note pads no standing on the touch line with fingers together then appart we all knows that means hoof the ball to the ladyboy, fergie know when the game is on you cannot alter what is happening just make changes when needed.

yea, Rafa and that guy at sunderland have enough notes for 3 books. Another strange one is Phil Brown - is he a part-time call center guy for the club...

"Hello thank you for call Hull City, my name is Phil Brown, current manager of the team. What's that, you say you noticed during the first half that Fagan is not doing his part? Ok, I will have a word with him during the next stoppage of play. Thanks for calling Phil Brown's Coaching Hotline".

yea, Rafa and that guy at sunderland have enough notes for 3 books. Another strange one is Phil Brown - is he a part-time call center guy for the club...

"Hello thank you for call Hull City, my name is Phil Brown, current manager of the team. What's that, you say you noticed during the first half that Fagan is not doing his part? Ok, I will have a word with him during the next stoppage of play. Thanks for calling Phil Brown's Coaching Hotline".

yes phil brown maybe he has a spy in the stands looking down on those clowns with notepads scribbling away, huh phil rafa as just wrote 1more year on this dump mersyside i can move to real with a big pay cheque.

We was robbed BTW. Cheating fekkin ref. That was never a free kick in a million years and once you go 1-0 down at OT, there is rarely a way back.

Nice to meet up again with some of the boys. Where was you at the meet up james ?

I was at the hospital mate - Ms James UTD gave birth to lil James UTD on that day.

We was robbed BTW. Cheating fekkin ref. That was never a free kick in a million years and once you go 1-0 down at OT, there is rarely a way back.

Nice to meet up again with some of the boys. Where was you at the meet up james ?

:) It was great watching it being surrounded by 4 Man City fans, especially as it was such an easy win. BTW Mrboj Chavy is hoping to meet up with you before you go back.

It was great watching it being surrounded by 4 Man City fans, especially as it was such an easy win.

Twot :)

BTW Mrboj Chavy is hoping to meet up with you before you go back.

Marvellous. Anyone fancy a meet up in Patters. I'm tired of travelling around now.

I was at the hospital mate - Ms James UTD gave birth to lil James UTD on that day.

Congrats on the arrival james. And so the Red population grows by another 1 :)

It was great watching it being surrounded by 4 Man City fans, especially as it was such an easy win.

Twot :D

BTW Mrboj Chavy is hoping to meet up with you before you go back.

Marvellous. Anyone fancy a meet up in Patters. I'm tired of travelling around now.

you just finished saying your were back from the boonies, now you want to go back - City fans :)

:) It was great watching it being surrounded by 4 Man City fans, especially as it was such an easy win. BTW Mrboj Chavy is hoping to meet up with you before you go back.

You forgot the closet United fan sat in the corner with his Ice Hockey shirt on. :D

You forgot the closet United fan sat in the corner with his Ice Hockey shirt on. :D

Don't you read mate, I said I wasn't there. For the record, no hockey shirts in my closet but was gifted a circa 2002 United Home Jersey recently :D

he played the other night and started on the right instead of the left heard he played a blinder. the next messi :D

:)

United Home Jersey

Behave James.....!!!!!

redrus