Brand'S Products (Essence) Any Good?

tartempion

I returned from a trip to Europe 2 weeks ago.

I always feel tired for 10 days in both directions after an intercontinental flight, especially since I have reached retirement age.

Now immediately after arriving home my wife forced me to drink some BRAND'S mushroom essence, thus this is two weeks I am drinking a small bottle each morning bah.gif but I never felt tired any day since.....thus I wonder.

Are these products expensive bullshit or not?

Guess they started with swallow nest essence, expensive stuff and still don't believe any good drinking that stuff, but these (expensive) mushroom essences, might have a positive effect, still wondering.

My mother in law and my 7 year old son swear by them, but for me, no thank you.

Likewise, whenever the missus feels a bit under the weather she reaches for the essence of chicken.

Maybe there is some benefit in them. If they are full of lots of good vitamins and nutrients, it stands to reason they will help a little. There is also of course the placebo effect.

There must surely be a mushroom mafia.

It certainly saves an early morning trip or two or more to the ricefields. Hate loving to tell her the wife she wins anything but a believe that may or may not matter to her.