How Old Are You?

mca

I see a lot of you are somewhat young. I'm 31 and moved here when I was 28. I rarely see young expats like myself here in Pattaya. It's mostly guys 50-70.

I moved here when I was 82......just about to go through 65 heading towards 13....smile.png

• Like 2

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 24... Am I the youngest regular on the forum? ermm.gif

Err... maybe not. Depending on how 24 you are. :/

You young whipper snappers need to be carefull or some of the old disgruntled whining wingebags who may jump out from their caves and tell you your not old enough to know anything about Thailand.ph34r.png

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

What if I'm Thai?

MB1, on 7 minutes ago, said:

You young whipper snappers need to be carefull or some of the old disgruntled whining wingebags who may jump out from their caves and tell you your not old enough to know anything about Thailand.ph34r.png

What if I'm Thai?

If you are Thai it still would'nt suprise me if an expat told you he knew more than you about Thailand.Where's Kerry K or Marky45 when ypu need them.:ph34r:Sent from my GT-N7000 using Thaivisa Connect App

When a young Thai asks me how long I have been in Thailand, nothing gives me more satisfaction than to say, “Longer than you I’d guess.”thumbsup.giftongue.png

Even my wife was still in diapers when first arrived.whistling.gif

It's a remarkable effort. thumbsup.gif

Yeah I've heard about those fetish clubs you dirty old perv VF. biggrin.png

Well, they don’t call me a cradle robber for nothing.thumbsup.gif She was roughly 10 months old when I first arrived in 1975.wub.png Pretty sure I spoke Thai before she did, as well. laugh.png

Why have a 60 year old whan you can have 3 x twenty year old. :lol:

I'll be 62 next month; diabetes, hypertension, alcoholism and erectile dysfunction but mostly it's all in yer heid...me and the little niece went together to the market this afternoon when she got home from school and it was grand...

I'm a year older than tuts but my willie still works tongue.png

(That's probably too much information).

• Like 1

53 next week, been here 10 years. Lots of things have changed (me included) and I have to say that Phuket is not so much fun as it was 10 years ago. I'm probably off to Saudi in a couple of months to earn some cash and then back to this part of the world in a year or so, probably Myanmar/Burma if my plans all go OK.

Simon

I'll be 62 next month; diabetes, hypertension, alcoholism and erectile dysfunction but mostly it's all in yer heid...me and the little niece went together to the market this afternoon when she got home from school and it was grand...

a shameless east midlands braggart...('sinverguenza, carajo!')

a shameless east midlands braggart...('sinverguenza, carajo!')

No need to be jealous... rolleyes.gif

Edited by endure

just got back from the market where we got a load of vegetables and meat and per usual I was staring at the vegetable lady's backside and then she caught me and with a wicked grin she implied: 'you got the moves but do you have the necessary supporting equipment?' and then I hid behind the step daughter's 8 month pregnant belly...and then on exiting an old woman tried to sell me a lottery ticket and I verbally abused her...

it's the goddam stepdaughter's fault as she knows all of the market ladies (she grew up here after all) and I'm sure that she has said to them: 'don't mind tutsi...me mum sez that he can't get it up... but he is an awfully nice guy'...

There is help for that you know.

I'm 24... Am I the youngest regular on the forum? ermm.gif

Err... maybe not. Depending on how 24 you are. :/

Too many don't.

When a young Thai asks me how long I have been in Thailand, nothing gives me more satisfaction than to say, “Longer than you I’d guess.”thumbsup.giftongue.png

Pretty sure they didn't use diapers back then.

just got back from the market where we got a load of vegetables and meat and per usual I was staring at the vegetable lady's backside and then she caught me and with a wicked grin she implied: 'you got the moves but do you have the necessary supporting equipment?' and then I hid behind the step daughter's 8 month pregnant belly...and then on exiting an old woman tried to sell me a lottery ticket and I verbally abused her...

it's the goddam stepdaughter's fault as she knows all of the market ladies (she grew up here after all) and I'm sure that she has said to them: 'don't mind tutsi...me mum sez that he can't get it up... but he is an awfully nice guy'...

There is help for that you know.

quite remarkable...why TF would anyone want to be 'helped'?...

Well, they don’t call me a cradle robber for nothing.thumbsup.gif She was roughly 10 months old when I first arrived in 1975.wub.png Pretty sure I spoke Thai before she did, as well. laugh.png

often thought about that ....wife was just starting school when I was changing my twins' diapers..hope she never has to change my diapers.......

often thought about that ....wife was just starting school when I was changing my twins' diapers..hope she never has to change my diapers.......

yeah...changing diapers is a distressing scenario as I'll probably go out within a few years and the little niece will probably have to assist her uncle tutsi with incontinence problems and immobility...and I remember when she was a fat squealing infant when her uncle tutsi set about the business ('darling! we're almost outta mamypoko over here!) and now there is the grim eventuality of aging...

oh, sad.png

sadly at that age where the wrong body parts are stiff when I wakeup, 69 next monthsick.gif

I know that feeling very well as I was 68 last month and most of my parts are wearing out and I cannot find spares anywhere that fit me.

I first came here back in 1993 and someone (probably my current wife) implanted a magnet in my body that kept bringing me back.

I have had it removed now as I kept sticking to big metal objects.

Edited by billd766

Pretty sure they didn't use diapers back then.

You are of course correct. No diapers or feminine hygiene products for that matter. Not much of anything back then in terms of mess control.wink.png

Just had my 68th birthday - wow!

I came to TH two years ago for a three month sabbatical and never left. Fortunately I am in a position where I can do what I want and I decided I wanted to live in TH.

Good genes are my friend.

I am growing old disgracefully.

• Like 1

42. Where do I go from here? Shall I be the friendly, live and let live, happy go lucky type of older man or a reactionary old git who`s only pleasure is making other people`s lives a misery like my Mother in Law? The latter strikes me as kind of fun in a sick way....