What Is The Best Real-Estate Site For Pattaya?

ExpatOilWorker

Bahtsold can be searched local, ThaiVisa classifieds, Property in Pattaya (Facebook page) and Pattaya Real Estate Network (Facebook page), REThai, Pattaya Trader, online classified sections of all the local papers.......

Gents, please don't hijack my post. So back to.....What is the best direct owner to buyer real-estate site for Pattaya?

No hi-jacking here; the question was answered and the discussion moved on.

The answer is still "there isn't one". You may find an occasional site with an occasional real ad from an occasional real private vendor, but mostly the ads will just be from agents even if they say "private sale".

there isn't one. there's a home owner direct site but it's terrible. better off driving to an area you like and look around.

I fear you are right. The Pattaya real estate market really feels like utter chaos and dominated by lots of independent agents, most often with dream like prices. Though market to step into.

advertising your property thai style

attach for sale or rent sign on the gate or window and sit in hope someone will call.

there are no good sites or the sites mentioned, i would not call them good, because for some reason many owner advertisers have decided that since they

found internet site they can put their property there for 30%-50% more value than it's actually worth.

If you looking to buy, hop on the bike and go for rides around town and area's that interest you. If you like particular condo, but do not see any signs, go

into the office and ask if anything is selling, you will find there always something is, and usually cheaper than the advertised price.

Perfect example is Nova Atrium. Some rooms advertised for sale/rent through agents for 6mill/28000, while in the condo itself, same room is going for 4.9m/20000

Perfect example is Nova Atrium. Some rooms advertised for sale/rent through agents for 6mill/28000, while in the condo itself, same room is going for 4.9m/20000

Everybody has to make a living,not?whistling.gif

?????rolleyes.gif

do not know where you come from but where i come from agents get 4%-6% from the sale of the property not 18%thumbsup.gif

do not know where you come from but where i come from agents get 4%-6% from the sale of the property not 18%

4%-6% sounds absurdly high to me. 1%-2% would be nearer what they are worth.

do not know where you come from but where i come from agents get 4%-6% from the sale of the property not 18%

how do you feel about 18%? lol

apparently according to some people "its called making a living"

how do you feel about 18%? lol

apparently according to some people "its called making a living"

Apparently sarcasm and emoticons are also lost on some people. Edited by pipo1000

.... in what is considerd the diamond of Jomtien, Jomtien Beach Condominium.

Who considers it that? I find it a rather uninteresting building.

Yours truly, so would you if you were trying to sell a condo here.(This is not an add, just a comical reply)

advertising your property thai style

attach for sale or rent sign on the gate or window and sit in hope someone will call.

there are no good sites or the sites mentioned, i would not call them good, because for some reason many owner advertisers have decided that since they

found internet site they can put their property there for 30%-50% more value than it's actually worth.

If you looking to buy, hop on the bike and go for rides around town and area's that interest you. If you like particular condo, but do not see any signs, go

into the office and ask if anything is selling, you will find there always something is, and usually cheaper than the advertised price.

When you say same room I think you mean same type or size. Agents are dealing with re-sales and the developer is selling unsold inventory.

Agents sell or rent apartments for a fee. Usually 6% on a sale and 1 months rent on a rental.

They often get greedy and add onto the price too.

Stay away from them if you can.

If looking at a condo, go speak to the residents and condo board.

Agents sell or rent apartments for a fee. Usually 6% on a sale...

There is one fairly well-known local agent who only charges 3%, and puts it in quite big print on his ads. This seems a lot more reasonable than the 5+% that many others mistakenly think they are worth. If I were buying or selling something I would certainly look at him before his competition.

Of course all these figures are 100% negotiable and this should never be forgotten.

Some rooms advertised for sale/rent through agents for 6mill/28000, while in the condo itself, same room is going for 4.9m/20000

When you say same room I think you mean same type or size. Agents are dealing with re-sales and the developer is selling unsold inventory.

That wouldn't affect rental prices, and I doubt that it would affect sales prices either. Just because a resale is a resale doesn't automatically make it worth any more than a similar unit being sold by the developer, unless of course it has much better fittings etc.

.... in what is considerd the diamond of Jomtien, Jomtien Beach Condominium.

Who considers it that? I find it a rather uninteresting building.

Yours truly, so would you if you were trying to sell a condo here.

I cant argue with that.