House And Other Assets Seized From Finnish Fraud Suspect In Central Pattaya Park

Rimmer

Central Pattaya House and other assets seized from Finnish Fraud suspect

PATTAYA:--Provincial Transnational Crime Suppression Officers. Chonburi Immigration Officers and Police Officers from Finland, conducted a raid of a house in Central Pattaya on Thursday owned by a Finnish National accused of a 2 Million Euro fraud case.

Officers raided the house located inside the Central Park 2 Estate and were met by Khun Pisamai aged 42, who is married to Mr. Hannu Tapani Torpstrom aged 64. He was arrested in Helsinki and accused of defrauding the Finnish Government out of the money which should have been used to construct a new road.

In fact, Mr. Torpstrom is accused of fleeing to Thailand with the money instead. His Thai Wife, who received regular payments from her Husband who had returned to Finland in 2011 claims to have no knowledge of the case and is not expected to be a part of the investigation.

Full story: http://www.pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/56716/central-pattaya-house-assets-seized-finnish-fraud-suspect/

pattaya-one.jpg

-- Pattaya One 2012-06-08

[newsfooter][/newsfooter]

"- accused of defrauding the Finnish Government out of the money which should have been used to construct a new road. "

Sounds to me like he would fit right in, here in the Thai' bureaucratic "mold" . . . .

He will probably be asked to hold some seminars for Thai Officials !

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

"- accused of defrauding the Finnish Government out of the money which should have been used to construct a new road. "

Sounds to me like he would fit right in, here in the Thai' bureaucratic "mold" . . . .

He will probably be asked to hold some seminars for Thai Officials !

cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

My thoughts exactly!!:)